Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DongTalk Website

k98nights

• 3 weeks later...

As someone who started w/ the Dong 1st :rolleyes: (yeah, my investment feeds were received in somewhat reverse order - Lol), I watched this site most every day in April & May. Now I check it about once a week b/c I want to read up on the news posted by K98 every chance I get (his news posts are great both here & there, & he posts every day), but the other posts in other categories are very random and far-between. I haven't joined for that reason. As someone who checks on Dinar/Dong every day - at least twice/day - it would be nice to have a little input going on over there other than strictly the news. Don't get me wrong - the site is great for that purpose & I still use it - I just found I was getting more of the speculations or insights into those Dong news posts by being a member here, or checking other Dinar sites via chat logs, etc.

As someone who started w/ the Dong 1st :rolleyes: (yeah, my investment feeds were received in somewhat reverse order - Lol), I watched this site most every day in April & May. Now I check it about once a week b/c I want to read up on the news posted by K98 every chance I get (his news posts are great both here & there, & he posts every day), but the other posts in other categories are very random and far-between. I haven't joined for that reason. As someone who checks on Dinar/Dong every day - at least twice/day - it would be nice to have a little input going on over there other than strictly the news. Don't get me wrong - the site is great for that purpose & I still use it - I just found I was getting more of the speculations or insights into those Dong news posts by being a member here, or checking other Dinar sites via chat logs, etc.

There's just not enough people playing with Dong yet... lmao

• Upvote 2

I play with my Dong everyday but it still don’t get any bigger, I mean bigger in value. :unsure:

Glad I corrected that could have lost my MEMBERship :lol:

On the serious side it is probably how the IQD started, nothing to read up on, lots of news about the bad things in Iraq & so on, the more the VND gathers pace the more info/forums will appear.

• Upvote 6

Ditto!!!

• 7 months later...

I play with my Dong everyday but it still don’t get any bigger, I mean bigger in value. unsure.gif

Glad I corrected that could have lost my MEMBERship laugh.gif

On the serious side it is probably how the IQD started, nothing to read up on, lots of news about the bad things in Iraq & so on, the more the VND gathers pace the more info/forums will appear.

That's got to be the BEST one yet!!!!! Still LAUGHING...... Thanks needed that:)

• Upvote 1

I try to update the dong site at least once a week. Right now there's not a huge audience for it, and I'm extremely busy with my DV work... but I appreciate your interest in Dong Talk and I'll update it as often as I can. Thanks guys!

Woody

• Upvote 2

There's just not enough people playing with Dong yet... lmao

I'm ready to play! Adam has a sister site somewhere here. For the life of me, I can't seem to find it. I was in Target today looking for a garment for the wife. As she browsed, I did as well. At least 99 percent of the ladies clothing was from Nam , Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia. We move on to J.C. Penny. Same thing. I'm not real cool with making a nickel off a broken brothers back, last I checked Dong was going for about $48 USD per Mill. Unreal, If your're looking for American made these days, Ace has light bulbs. Nam devalued, not so sure where they will play out. Probably a much higher risk than our Dinar. Hell, I got nothing to lose but the USD, I'm going for a piece of it! I don't pump this junk so don't go out and get any. I bought Kenyan money about 25 years ago in the Nav really, really, cheap that wasn't worth crap when I bought it. Guess what? I's still not worth crap! That's just how it goes. Thanks k98knights. No rant folks, just sayin. Keep a straight head people.

• Upvote 1

I play with my Dong everyday but it still don’t get any bigger, I mean bigger in value. :unsure:

Glad I corrected that could have lost my MEMBERship :lol:

Maybe if someone plays with your dong for you it will grow bigger quicker........I mean grow quicker in value.... ;) ........I mean like a financial advisor or something.........

On the serious side.........note to self......I will go out tomorrow and investigate the dong in greater detail...sounds like it's worth taking a look at. :)

• Upvote 3

Maybe if someone plays with your dong for you it will grow bigger quicker........I mean grow quicker in value.... ;) ........I mean like a financial advisor or something.........

On the serious side.........note to self......I will go out tomorrow and investigate the dong in greater detail...sounds like it's worth taking a look at. :)

Right risky Ms. V. I've been smoke free for about 10 weeks now. I spent $40 bucks on Boro's a week (for ever). That's 1M Dong per. What in the ??? have I got to lose? Nada. I'm not banking on it. About 6 weeks should about do it for me. After Fed and state, I might gross about 20 or 30 bucks! Yep, that's how it is.

• Upvote 1

I will go out tomorrow and investigate the dong in greater detail

If you are interested in taking a closer look at the Dong as a long term Investment I can certainly POKE………Point you in the right direction so to speak!!

Perhaps we should get together & study the potential of the Dong more closely as a long term arrangement

I am certain the Dong will rise in the near future its just waiting for the perfect time to come out on the top.

• Upvote 3

If you are interested in taking a closer look at the Dong as a long term Investment I can certainly POKE………Point you in the right direction so to speak!!

Perhaps we should get together & study the potential of the Dong more closely as a long term arrangement

I am certain the Dong will rise in the near future its just waiting for the perfect time to come out on the top.

Well, Zantac, you know what they say.......two heads are better than one........ and I'm always open to discussing what I should do with my assets to get a better return.

• Upvote 2

Just so everyone is clear on short and long term, I think we're cool! You'rebiggrin.gif up Zantac!

Right risky Ms. V. I've been smoke free for about 10 weeks now. I spent $40 bucks on Boro's a week (for ever). That's 1M Dong per. What in the ??? have I got to lose? Nada. I'm not banking on it. About 6 weeks should about do it for me. After Fed and state, I might gross about 20 or 30 bucks! Yep, that's how it is.

Well, Mr S , ..I think having a few dong in my hands is definitely worth risking a few pounds....and I don't mind sitting on it indefinitely whilst it grows.....in value.

• Upvote 2

Well, Zantac, you know what they say.......two heads are better than one........ and I'm always open to discussing what I should do with my assets to get a better return.

Invest in "High Risk"!

Well, Mr S , ..I think having a few dong in my hands is definitely worth risking a few pounds....and I don't mind sitting on it indefinitely whilst it grows.....in value.

See, Ms. V Knows a good investment when she sees one!

• Upvote 1

I just knew my Dong would bring me riches some day, heck never knew it would be so soon

Just goes to show all the smart females knew all along the Dong is just the perfect currency for any man to HOLD

• Upvote 2

I just knew my Dong would bring me riches some day, heck never knew it would be so soon

Just goes to show all the smart females knew all along the Dong is just the perfect currency for any man to HOLD

So on that basis we have saved k98 a whole heap of work!!. It takes a woman to lead the way.

• Upvote 3

Yep, I thought the same thing, when ya start throwing Dong around it's going to cost ya money, no matter how you look at it, at least that's been my experience!biggrin.gif

Edited by Slaydadea

Well.....I have to reserve judgementt at this moment in time on just how GOOD the investment actually is........I will really ned to see how it performs first.

Just checked the Forsex chart …..forex (sorry spell check broken ;) ) its on the rise, certain to go down by 2pm but will make a full recovery by the morning

You just can’t take your eyes off the Dong

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just checked the Forsex chart …..forex (sorry spell check broken ;) ) its on the rise, certain to go down by 2pm but will make a full recovery by the morning

You just can’t take your eyes off the Dong

Well, I have to say that I am looking for continual rises when I invest in something.....and what if the whole thing flops and never recovers..what would I do with my dong then?

• Upvote 1