Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 August 2016

Adam Montana

Good morning and happy HUMP DAY!

Well, I hate to say "I told you so"... no, I REALLY don't like using those words.

I'd much rather say "I WAS WRONG!" in the event of some major news... but like 
I said last week, I really don't see anything urgent or pressing in the news for us, 
which is why I have a bleak outlook on an August RV.

:shrug: It is what it is, as they say!

Here is perhaps one of the most amusing articles I have ever read:

And the weekly Q's:

countryroads  Hi Adam. How ya doin?

Well it looks as if the great and powerful "giver of the RV"  is once again exercising the only power that he has, and that is to stall the whole thing. My question this time is: do you think that there is any chance that once the RV is started  that they will try to "cheat us" out of a fair share of the RV? When it comes to matters of finance, it has been a long time since I trusted them with money affairs. I will stick around and see what happens to the RV, but I can't help but think that since they have taken so long now with very little progress, that a fair and adequate outcome may be iffy. I had a brother-in-law who would say that there are people in this world that would "steal Christ off of the cross and then go back for the nails" I wonder how many nails the Iraqi government has?

I now stand ready for my punishment for my above verbal opinion.

Anyway, I hope I am wrong and next week we will all be cashing in".

Everybody have a great week and pray for RV.

Nope. I understand your concern and where you are coming from, but it would be 
"RV Suicide" to try to steal from those that they need to support them.

Basically, you're alluding to an "in country" RV. I don't have any fears of that happening.

:twothumbs: 

rey1260  Adam - if I have my Name Reserve - will I be able to complete my banking and other items while we are in BZE ?

100% yes. 

GJM  Been around since 2010.  If we would see a RV in October 2016, do you believe it would be at the once mentioned rate of .10 cents.  I know you're not in the driver's seat, nor do you own a crystal ball, but I would appreciate your level headed opinion after all these years.  Still hoping....  

Depends on oil prices. If it starts spiking, which is very possible, then yes I think 10 pennies 
or even higher. 

If oil is hovering around $50, but we see the HCL, then I'd look for 5-10 cents.

That's my :twocents: on the :10cents: :)

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Shoot...at .10 they can kiss my heiney.  They will never see my Dinar at such a low price.  I was promised $3 and by God I will wait it out.

As always Adam, a great post. I admire your willingness to allude your feelings about a month and most importantly some numbers, something that you have held back for several years. Continue to keep it real sir.

As for the .10 rate, I have decided t.hat if this comes to pass that I will take the low road. What I mean is, is that I have a comfortable amount of Dinars on hand and not to sell off two million or so Dinar would be irresponsible on my part to use them to pay down my personal debt. If I pay off my mortgage and the rest of my monthly debt, then I will free up roughly $1,500.00 a month of my income to save or invest. Most financial managers would suggest that if an individual has the extra Dinar funds to spare, then it would more than prudent to cash in at .10. 

I very much would like to hold out for a higher rate, but till then I will not miss two million Dinar so that I can have access to some new found disposable income. It is that smart thing to do in my case.

i do not remember anyone telling me that I was promised a $3.00 rate.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Okie once said it was at $42.

Anyone want to wait for that one?

Ha !! not in our life time bud , would be happy with .50 - .80 now we tired of waitin man , bring it on DWitte  U got some pull around here don't cha ? Just kiddin man , love yer posts ;)

• Upvote 1