Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I pilfered another one . Don't know what to say except . Let's not get excited

blueskyline

If the pictures are real, it means there should be a change in the rate. or there going to need a wheel barrow to carry there money in to buy a gallon of Camel Milk and Stone Dried Bread. FWIW, I have NO clue, but I got an email stating Shabs will make an appearance this week, Guess we will see, Stay grounded my friends.

• Upvote 6

This is from the "Qi Card "page on the Facebook site ... Go now ... It asks the Iraqi Citizens " Are You A Fan Of The Deletion Of The Zeros Of The Iraqi Curre " ... Seems they are trying to find out how the people feel about it and how knowledgeable. Perhaps this should be on the News Forum now .

• Upvote 2

Some people feel the picture is photoshopped maybe ?? But if so ?? They are still asking the people how they feel about the Delete The Zeros project . To even put a picture of something close to a lower denom in my opinion is not safe at this time if you are not about to really release the real notes . Something is up . 

• Upvote 2

Even though its more than likely photo shopped .The conversation has further continued with the people of Iraq as to how they feel about the coming Delete The Zeros project . Its  exciting to know that its being discussed . And these notes pictured are helping to to give them an idea on what to expect with what number amounts that may be on the currency .It looks like part of the education campaign Shabibi spoke of that would be needed pryor to a monetary change , Its still good news it seems 

Edited by blueskyline
  • Upvote 4

I was curious.

In cruising through the FB "QICard" site the question of deleting the zero's was asked at 3:00 PM yesterday and has 1,404 comments.

Had to use the translator which as we all know is deadly accurate, but the majority said yes for various reasons.

Note: I thought we were pissed off at our government but they take it to whole new level.

• Upvote 4

CaptainBVI, the folks on FB you were referring to about being pissed at our government should remember who is feeding them right now with these billions in loans. I won't even mention our military over there. Sorry, couldn't help myself but I get pissed when I see the ingrates throughout the world about the USA generosity....not only with money but with blood. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks blueskyline...If ya round a million dinar off to a thousand bucks...a 25,000 dinar note would be worth 25 bucks...This image looks like it could be an oxymoron in showing the ''000'' deleted off the notes (It only showed the numeral [English] side of the 25,000 note, the other notes were on the Arabic side) rather than the ''000'' deleted from the percentage worth of the dinar...The implied image would trigger response without actually revealing the true concept...

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, DoD said:

CaptainBVI, the folks on FB you were referring to about being pissed at our government should remember who is feeding them right now with these billions in loans. I won't even mention our military over there. Sorry, couldn't help myself but I get pissed when I see the ingrates throughout the world about the USA generosity....not only with money but with blood. 

yes, but let's not forget our government picked a war with Iraq in the first place - under the pretense of 9-11 and weapons of mass destruction - and decimated their country.  I think many Americans, like me, believe we did that deliberately because Saddam was going to start selling Iraqi oil in other currencies besides our petro dollar and we wanted to stop it.  While I personally agree that Saddam was an SOB and shouldn't have been in power, I don't think it's right for another country to decide that and then start a war with his entire country to effect that outcome.  America was a wonderful country - but the thugs running now it have really ruined it.  Our founding fathers are surely turning over in their graves.  But hopefully it's not too late for good Americans to take back control of it.    

• Upvote 10