Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SlappySquirrell speaks JibberJabber

bostonangler

We may need to have a new category!!!!!???

KTFA

August 15, 2016

SlappySquirrell: Are there any more additional 2’s we should be aware of? 2x2x2 +2 more, but is there more beyond that? Sure hope not, lol. If I remember correctly we were suppose to have been given Mosul in the 2nd 2x. With the amount of villages and areas of Mosul being taken back under control, the timing looks pretty close.

Maybe full liberation in the 3rd 2x, followed by Dr S. RESUMING the helm of the CBI, a speech, international acceptance by wto, imf, wb, and a RV’d rate for Iraq in the 4th 2x??

I could be off, but I’m usually on. Idk, just some thoughts I’ve been pondering on these 2by2by2by2’s. God bless family, have a safe and wonderful day.

Jay:  IMO……the first 2 by was the last 2 wks of July. At that time we had a total of 3…2 by’s. Then as the Lava flow….well… FLOWS…Frank & team saw it fit to add another 2 to that (BY)..lol

So in the beginning of August, that left us with 3 after the passing of the first 2 BY’s,,, to go again. Then Last week, because things are moving at a faster pace; We dropped a 2 by.  That left us with TWO 2 bys as of the end of the 1st week of August.

Which takes us until now. We are exiting a 2 by as of today and we have 1 more 2 by which takes us to the 1st week of September.

That’s how my math works. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

SOOOOOOO……. with all that said this (((LAST))) 2by that we are entering…..SHOULD BE FILLED WITH AWESOME PROGRESS. ESPECIALLY ONCE MOOSE-SUL IS ANNOUNCED….(((HOPEFULLY))) THIS WEEK, which I believe to be the case…IMO…IMO…IMO…

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
Took out links
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On August 15, 2016 at 6:29 PM, bostonangler said:

SlappySquirrell: Are there any more additional 2’s we should be aware of? 2x2x2 +2 more

Somebody Needs To Slap That Secret Squirrel With A Two By Four ! :o

:D   :D   :D

I 

• Upvote 3