Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Response to Early Password Expiration

phlip

People around me are having the exact same problem ~ early Warka Online password expiration for no apparent reason ~ and I think it speaks to a woken up Warka Staff making sure that they are thoroughly covered security-wise in the event of fraud or unwanted manipulation of any long unused E-banking Subscriptions.

I always print the page showing my new expiration date whenever I change my password or have it changed for me by Warka’s recent manipulations.

That way, when Warka expires my password early, I can send an email with a pdf copy of my actual password expiration date on it attached to the transmission and I usually get service restored within 48 hours or less.

I’ve had to do that twice since I started my Warka account.

If you’ve been caught out with no hard proof of when your actual expiration date is supposed to be, then you might have to be fairly exacting in a brief, polite, email description of a particular problem; so that the Warka Staff can be sure it’s you and not just a hacker trying to gain access. 

In either case, whether you have a pdf copy of your actual password expiration date to attach to an email or not, I’ve seen similar language to the following two email examples get relatively immediate attention from Warka; especially when sent to Mr. Issa with a CC to Mr. Laith Alamir and Mr. Ashraf Amr at the same time.

Send an e-mail directly to Mohammad K Issa at ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com ,

with a CC to Ashraf Amr at e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

and a CC to Laith Alamir at e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

Make the Subject:Urgent Password Renewal Requested (or similar language)

Dear Mr. Mohammed K. Issa,

In trying to access my account, I get the message window that says "Your account has expired. Please contact the Bank."

On DD-MM-YYYY, I requested a reset password. On DD-MM-YYYY, I received from you the 4 digit password, "XXXX." I then reset my password to my personal password "XXXXXX."

My understanding is that my personal password was current for 1 year and that it should not have expired until “DD-MM-YYYY”.

I am requesting, please, that my current password be renewed and I will change it to a new one upon restoration, or that a new reset password be sent to my email address.

My full name on the account is Your Full Name and my full account number is 0790/0000000/001/2521/000.

I am extremely grateful for your kind attention to my accounts.

Respectfully,

Your Full Name on Account

Here’s an example if you’re prepared with a copy of your expiration date.

Dear Sirs

I have received the bank’s message that my password has expired.

Attached to this transmission is a copy of my online Welcome Page from Warka Bank dated DD/MM/YYYY.

It shows that my password should expire on DD/MM/YYYY.

That is still XX days/weeks/months away from the date of this transmission.

Please, kindly restore my current password or send a temporary reset password to my email address.

Thank you

Best Regards

YOUR FULL NAME

0790/0000000/001/2521/000

Please Note: I used bold text and red font color to emphasize importance, but I don’t necessarily recommend using bold text or red font in the actual email that you send.

• 2 months later...