Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Identify 25 thousand pieces of land in Erbil for distribution to the citizens of the region By Roudao one hour ago

piece of land
piece of land

Roudao - Arbil 
reached preparations for the distribution of land on the staff of Kurdistan Regional Government and tenants to the final stages, it has been identified 25 thousand pieces of land in Erbil this purpose. Gave 315 thousand tenant and employee province of Kurdistan forms to get a piece of land, and the Ministry of Municipalities to send these forms to the Board Minister of the territory to outstanding. these include the land, absolutely an area of 150 meters and the other area of 200 meters, and will be distributed process according to several conditions. according to the Ministry of municipalities figures, he was 295 thousand pieces of land distribution in the province of Kurdistan years nineties of the last century to 2006 years ago.

• Upvote 4

Abadi called the mechanics Housing Fund loans

PM: 03: 17: 09/03/2016

iskan-9-3-2016.jpg

Khandan - called Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, the mechanics of the housing fund loans for construction and renovation and purchase of residential units. The media office of Ebadi said in a statement, said the latest honest "on the mechanics of lending to the Housing Fund for loans , the central bank's five trillion Iraqi dinars." According to the mechanism of the distribution will be loans at the provincial distribution of the adoption of the standard percentage of population (80%) and standard degree of poverty (20%) for each province. and the amount of each loan , including no more than 50 million paid to the beneficiary in two installments, the interest rate (2%) after one year grace one from the date of receipt of each batch, according to the statement. granted such loans for construction and the addition of construction and grants as well as for those wishing to purchase residential units in investment complexes, as he gives to rebuild housing units destroyed due toterrorist operations. the term of the loan to 10 years it is restored monthly installments equal within the period contributions, according to the statement.

• Upvote 2

Parliamentary Finance is preparing to pass important laws

8/6/2016 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid 
parliamentary Finance Committee seeks, during this next term, to vote on important laws has activated its supervisory role, most notably demanding a statement on the reasons for the sacking of bank managers and the extent of new directors expire. 
The member of the Finance Committee MP Hussam punitive, in an interview with«morning», that his committee is preparing through this chapter to pass important laws, including the Federal Service law , which reached its final stages, noting that this law will have an important role in the Iraqi government and the impact of a good on them, as well as follow - up of the Iraqi state revenue law. 
punitive he added that the recent change which relates affairs financial replace heads of banks can be a good step to starting a new business between the executive and supervisory authorities to be given the information as soon as when he needs her deputy or the Finance Committee or the economic Committee or any other committee. 
and demanded that there be facilitated by the Ministry of Finance and all ministries Attorney in entering the building , the ministry speed to give the information, warning of the existence of individual demands from some lawmakers to find out the real reasons for the exemption former managers, the study «Siviat» current directors to determine the importance of busy them to these banks.   
the Prime Minister , Dr. Haider al - Abadi was relieved earlier of six directors for banks ,government, and the statement by the office said he «Based on the requirements of the national interest and the continuation of the approach of comprehensive reforms , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi has ordered Dioanaa appointed new managers in each of the commercial Bank and the Rafidain Bank and Rasheed Bank and the bank 's real estate industrial Bank and the agricultural Bank». 
attributed the statement that the decision to «revitalize the banking sector and Sir national Balstratejah to stimulate the economy and create jobs and implement the launch of loans for industrial projects, residential and commercial citizens the best formula, according to the government 's plans.»
  • Upvote 2

thanks  goes too yota  on bring in the news  we  need  too keep sane  around  the dinar  it self ...  ;)     these are just  3  article  that we can  glance over .  it  just  seems to me  as  the pointer  they are  getting really ramped up  in Iraq  , and it  doesn`t  seem  like  they are just  pushing  sand around like the older days  under malarkey ...    as chuck finley  see it   this could  hit  with in  the  year  ,   and looks very  good  if not by   1st of next year !   we have  a  couple  of good  folks here thinking  these  article  through for us !  and  thanks to them for  some insight   ...  Wiljor    2,607

• Wiljor
  • Platinum VIP
  • team_vip-logo.gif
  • 1,893 posts
  • LocationCancun Mexico

Good morning Yota and thanks for your support in keeping us informed here in DV.

my take on this; 

I do believe that the oil and gas law is very complicated and in depth, to us it's simple and easy and at the same time frustrating as to why they have not passed it to law as of yet. By passing it to law without all the other laws in place could leave many possible undesirable scenarios. HCL is one of the, if not the most important law in the Iraqi constitution as it involves billions if not a few trillion dollars, and a part of those profits to be distributed to the people of Iraq. I believe one law protects and enforces the other, one law binds another and gives it strength. Iraqi politicians have been stealing for years at free will, robbing the country blind with nothing, not one Dinar going to the people of Iraq. Now we are in the present date, new GOI that still has many of those same thieves placed in positions of power and influence, a security situation just now being brought under control, waring tribes that for as long as time itself just can not see eye to eye. Al Abadi has his hands full, the international community who invests in Iraq must be protected and a solid banking constitution in place, a state of the art electronic system in place (one that can operate 24 hours a day) as of yet they still don't have a reliable power grid that can supply such as system (to my knowledge) and let's not forget about the distribution of profits to the people. We all know Iraq is the gold mine of the ME and everyone wants a piece of the action, but, in order to have all of these elements come together, certain laws and a non corrupt GOI (well at least most) and the working infrastructure laid down, and then perhaps we will see HCL become published in the Gazette. 

Lately we have seen many articles on many of these important issues come to light and now being discussed in the GOI and I believe we are moving in the right direction. Changing a countries global mind set must be a mind boggling task and although Iraq has the support of the international arena, they must pave the way correctly and protect themselves and all others who invest there, along with its own people, with a solid foundation and that foundation is a succession of laws placed, one after the other. 

So with that said, I believe HCL will be one of the last laws implemented and hopefully we are seeing the light at the end of this ride DV, they are saving HCL or the best for last :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

wiljor  makes  quite  a good  conversation on these  topics  ,  and not too for get greg   in texas  with a few great tid bits   ...  if  I have for gotten   names I apologize  I   welcome  your  comments on these topic in total  as   h-c-l   might  be very close now  ,   if  I missed some  great  articles  that have been  posted in last few days  please feel free too post them  here .  lets  see what is  cooking  on  h-c-l     topics   {  we  usually get   some thing in the mix  like  oil  gas  , mixed in with  bombings , and  g.o.i.,   corruption ...  they are  part of the puzzle  but  sort of  things to  put  fog in the way of  clear  progress   in my  thinking ,  so  if you have  a good  topic   lets see -um    on h-c-l     thanks  folks  

• Upvote 2

I agree 100%. Any news regarding getting the HCL done is GOOD NEWS. I am still hoping for the end of this year or early Jan 2017.  < ----  taken from  the post luigi   posted  in rumors ... ChuckFinley    WOOPOW

I  will say  one thing  it is getting  pretty  hot  news  now !   thanks  to  luigi  for  popping this one in  at  rumors area

8-5-2016   Newshound Guru tlm724  

Article quote:  "Parliamentary Finance Committee unveiled on Thursday a new law to regulate the work of government banks, is done within the Commission. As it pointed out that this law will cancel all previous laws on banks"  ...now thats hot!  we have waited soooooooooo long for these banking laws and here they are...

8-6-2016   Newshound Guru Millionday 

ALL OIL CONTRACTS ARE TO BE APPROVED AND GRANTED...LOCAL LICENSING FOR THE IRAQI OIL COMPANY AND ALL CONTRACTS FOR INVESTORS. SO AS WE SEE THIS IS HUGE AND OBVIOUSLY IS THE CALL FOR ACTIVE INVESTMENT ACROSS THE GLOBE BY CONTRACT -- HCL -- AND ALL LEGISLATION FOR DISTRIBUTION TO BEGIN FROM ENERGY AND FEDERAL COUNCILS FORMED FOR JUST THIS. THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE HCL TIME HAS COME --- IT IS NECESSARY...WOOPOW.

• Upvote 1

On August 6, 2016 at 5:16 PM, jeepguy said:

wiljor  makes  quite  a good  conversation on these  topics  ,  and not too for get greg   in texas  with a few great tid bits   ...  if  I have for gotten   names I apologize  I   welcome  your  comments on these topic in total  as   h-c-l   might  be very close now  ,   if  I missed some  great  articles  that have been  posted in last few days  please feel free too post them  here .  lets  see what is  cooking  on  h-c-l     topics   {  we  usually get   some thing in the mix  like  oil  gas  , mixed in with  bombings , and  g.o.i.,   corruption ...  they are  part of the puzzle  but  sort of  things to  put  fog in the way of  clear  progress   in my  thinking ,  so  if you have  a good  topic   lets see -um    on h-c-l     thanks  folks  

Good morning Jeepguy and thank you very much for your comments  :twothumbs:

I posted a question regarding our conversation here to Adams Wednesday chat about HCL, let's see what he has to say my friend. 

• Upvote 1