Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jester's long interesting chat

bostonangler

August 3, 2016

• 0 comment

[JESTER] HI THERE …

[chuck60] JESTER Have you and Redwolf made any more progress on the puzzle?

[JESTER] chuck60 HERE’S THE DEAL… WE SOLIDIFIED THINGS TODAY… WE DO HAVE IT FIGURED OUT… BUT IT IS VERY COMPLICATED… AND I DOUBT ANYONE WITHOUT A VERY COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID BEFORE WILL EVEN UNDERSTAND IT.. AND THE TRUTH IS MOST EVERYONE DOES NOT CARE… UNLESS IT SHOWS THEM THE MONEY…

[JESTER] THE FACT IS THAT IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT… BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED… IT IS UNDERWAY… AND ALMOST DONE… NO ONE WILL EVER NOTICE IT… WELL MAYBE SOMETIME THERE WILL BE AN EXPLANATION… BUT TRUTHFULLY IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT WILL SHOW YOU THE MONEY…

[chuck60] JESTER Understood.

[JESTER] chuck60 WELL THEN YOU DON’T NEED ME TO EXPLAIN….

[JESTER] THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THE GROUPS WILL GO WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR OTHER REASONS…

[Rebel Girl] JESTER You said it wouldn’t be like the people thought it was going to be…

[JESTER] Rebel Girl WELL YEAH… NOT THE WAY THE GURUS SAY… THE WHOLE  SCENARIO THEY ARE PUSHING IS NOT THE WAY IT WILL GO…

[JESTER] chuck60 IT’S LIKE THIS… I COULD GIVE YOU A THUMBNAIL SKETCH AND TELL YOU A FEW THINGS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ON… OR I COULD DRAG YOU THROUGH A VERY SUCCINCT SCENARIO OF REALITY COMPLETE WITH PROOF TO BACK UP WHAT I SAY… WHICH WOULD TAKE FOREVER AND YOU STILL PROBABLY WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND IT… NEITHER OF WHICH WILL HELP YOU WITH WHAT YOU REALLY LIKE TO KNOW… WHICH IS… WHERE IS THE MONEY?

[chuck60] JESTER I gotcha. I just appreciate you keeping us in the know, with the right stuff, when you feel we need to know it! Thanks!

[JESTER] THE REAL QUESTION WE HAVE REMAINING BASED ON WHAT WE HAVE FIGURED OUT SUPPORTS THE INFORMATION WE HAVE HAD FOR A WHILE NOW FROM OUR SOURCES… MEANING THE WHOLE THIS IS NOT HAPPENING THE WAY EVERYONE THINKS IT IS…

[JESTER] WHICH I CAN NOW VERIFY DUE TO THE FACT THEY DON’T HAVE A REAL CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON….

[JESTER] AND I’VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR A WHILE WITHOUT REALLY UNDERSTANDING IT MYSELF… BUT THESE ARE PRETTY GOOD SOURCES AND THEY HAVE BEEN RIGHT SO FAR… SO WHEN THEY TELL ME THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC RV I BELIEVED THEM… EVEN MORE SO NOW…

[JESTER] THERE HAS TO BE A REASON FOR THE PTB TO DO STUFF… AND THAT REASON IS NOT WHAT IT WAS BEFORE NOW WITH ALL THE OVERPRINTED DINAR OUT THERE… THAT’S JUST THE FACTS..

[JESTER] I AM NOT TRYING TO PAINT A GLOOM AND DOOM… I BEEN SAYING THAT A WHILE… BUT I AM BEING TRUTHFUL… IF YOU ARE NOT IN A SANCTIONED GROUP ALREADY… LET’S HOPE THE G64 CAN GET IT DONE…

[JESTER] BECAUSE THIS THING IS UNDERWAY… I BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE A WHILE… WE NOW HAVE ALL THE PIECES AND THE PICTURE IS A GOOD ONE…

[JESTER] EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RESET TO A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD… THE POOR COUNTRIES ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF… IT REALLY IS INCREDIBLE…

[MarySunshine] JESTER That is wonderful news… that is one of the things we all had hoped to see…

[Rebel Girl] Nothing like a good ol adjustment… Hurts for a bit then it gets better..

[caro] JESTER that sounds great

[Hurry Up and Wait] JESTER Are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers,.and Barclay enjoying the level playing field now?

[Hurry Up and Wait] JESTER Just hoping they are starting to lose the iron fist on the peeps

[JESTER] Hurry Up and Wait IT IS A LITTLE MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT… AS I TOLD YOU PREVIOUSLY… A DEAL HAS BEEN MADE…

[JESTER] NO ONE SEEMS TO LISTEN TO THAT PART… LOL

[JESTER] THE DEAL WAS TO ALLOW THINGS TO MOVE FORWARD IN EXCHANGE FOR REMAINING VIABLE FOR AN UNDETERMINED PERIOD OF TIME… CHINA WILL STILL BE ON TOP… AND I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY MADE THE DEAL THINKING THEY WILL GET IT BACK SOMEHOW… BUT I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN…. BUT THEY WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE….

[chuck60] JESTER I listened to Jim Willie today and I think he is still a little behind you. He talks as if there is no deal yet, but will need to be in the future.

[Rebel Girl] chuck60 Jester is ahead of Jim Willie, he will catch up soon!

[chuck60] Rebel Girl Yes, he’s been tracking a little behind Jester for awhile now! Glad we’re with the guy who is ahead of the curve!!

[Hurry Up and Wait] JESTER Not a big fan of deals due to things can change and prolong the changing of the guard. It is what it will be

[JESTER] Hurry Up and Wait LET ME SEE IF I CAN ENLIGHTEN THAT STATEMENT A BIT…

[JESTER] IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS A DEAL… THE DEAL WAS TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD BETWEEN ALL COUNTRIES AND ALLEVIATE THE US HEGEMONY… TO MAKE THINGS FAIR FOR EVERYONE… NOT JUST THE RESERVE CURRENCY OWNER… WHY SHOULD THE US BE OVERLORDS OF THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THAT….

[JESTER] YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE THIS… MAINLY BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE ANYONE TALKED ABOUT IT… BUT THE FACT IS THE IMF 2010 REFORMS HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THAT DEAL…

[JESTER] ALL THE GURUS HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT AND THE PASSING OF THE REFORMS WENT LARGELY UNNOTICED BY EVERYONE IN GURU LAND SINCE THE LEGISLATION WAS PASSED BACK IN DECEMBER OF 2015… AND NO ONE NOTICED… AND WE REPORTED IT ON THE FB PAGE…

[JESTER] SO WHO CAN TELL ME WHY THAT IS IMPORTANT?

[JESTER] SERIOUSLY? HOW ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT COMES NEXT IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT WENT DOWN?

[Hurry Up and Wait] JESTER majority of votes

[MarySunshine] JESTER Because US had an unfair amount of voting rights and US had made an agreement in 2010 to give away some to make it fair and then they didn’t do it…

[JESTER] MarySunshine Hurry Up and Wait NOOOO… THAT WAS JUST THEM HOLDING UP GETTING IT APPROVED… THE QUESTION IS… DO YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS IMPORTANT?

[alfonse] Everything has to pass IMF muster?

[alfonse] Remove the possibility of the US Veto

[MarySunshine] JESTER So then pressure had to put on them to make US do what they had agreed to do…

[JESTER] SEE YOU GUYS ALL HAVE THE SAME ANSWER… THE VETO POWER IS A FUNCTION OF NOT HAVING THE VOTES TO DO ANY ONE THING… LIKE PASS THE REFORMS…

[JESTER] THE QUESTIONS IS… WHY ARE THE REFORMS IMPORTANT?

[JESTER] DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS IN THE REFORMS?

[tmorrow1953] Asset money?

[BobV] All countries going back to gold standards ect

[JESTER] THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION… THE FACT THAT THE US COULD HOLD IT ALL UP IS A SYMPTOM… PUT A BAND AID ON THAT… THAT IS OVER… WHY DO YOU THINK THEY LIKED TO ACTUALLY KEEP THEM FROM BEING PASSED?

[JESTER] AND MORE IMPORTANT…. WHY DID THEY LET IT HAPPEN LAST DECEMBER ALL OF A SUDDEN UNDER THE RADAR BURIED IN A BUDGET BILL????

[JESTER] DO YOU SEE WHY I WONDER IF YOU BEEN DOING YOUR HOMEWORK? LOL

[tmorrow1953] Question 2:to keep from losing it all…saw the handwriting on the wall?

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 THAT IS PART OF IT… AS THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS WORKING AROUND THE PROBLEM… THE QUESTION IS DO YOU KNOW WHY???

[BobV] To stop the US from starting wars

[tmorrow1953] Sorry boss……..I let you down. Don’t know

[MarySunshine] JESTER They were going to be obsolete due to the other organizations being formed?

[JESTER] MarySunshine NOOOO… THE DEAL HAS SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT IN IT TO UTILIZE EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE TO SAVE THEM HAVING TO RE-INVENT THE WHEEL AND START FROM SCRATCH….

[Aunt B] Jester so the US would not be left out completely

[Sandhaul] Jester to do away with the world reserve currency.

[JESTER] Sandhaul DEFINITELY NOT…

[JESTER] NEARLY ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THIS ROOM TO DATE…

[JESTER] I AM DISTURBED BY THE FACT THAT NO ONE IS REMEMBERING THESE LITTLE PIECES…

[Jojill] Jester to keep Obama from blocking it

[JESTER] IF YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW STOP GUESSING…

[JESTER] WASTE OF TIME…

[JESTER] OKAY SO NO ONE HERE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE REFORMS ARE ALL ABOUT…

[tmorrow1953] I thought the 2010 deal was the gold re installation pact

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 NOT ENOUGH RESEARCH DONE THEN… LOL

[BobV] It’s supposed to help the economy around the world.

[chuck60] JESTER Didn’t they include an increase in China’s voting rights and recommend yuan as reserve currency?

[JESTER] chuck60 IN 2010? NOPE…

[JESTER] The year 2010 was—finally—the year of IMF reform. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the IMF’s Managing Director, did not exaggerate when he asserted that the agreements of 2010 were “the most important reform in the governance of the institution since its creation.” What will happen now, and why is it so important?

[JESTER] Three major changes have been agreed to. Each one is a major reform and the culmination of years of work. Each one will be difficult to make effective. Each one should prove to be a blessing, but only if it is well implemented.

[JESTER] First, the fast-growing emerging market countries will have a bigger say in how the institution is run and how it interacts with its membership. For the first time, the combined voting power of the United States and the current European Union members will fall below 50 percent.

[JESTER] Second, the institution has become much more flexible in the way it lends money. When the IMF made its first loans in 1947, it had just one technique: an immediate currency swap (the borrower’s domestic currency exchanged for a convertible currency, usually U.S. dollars). It gradually expanded the repertory to include stand-by arrangements, extended (larger and longer term) arrangements, more favorable terms for loans to cover commodity price shocks or loans to low-income countries, and other special-use facilities.

[JESTER] Third, the general financial resources of the IMF, which usually have been quite scarce in relation to member countries’ financing needs, are to be doubled. That increase, however, is to be matched by a rollback in the Fund’s standing borrowing arrangements. The main immediate effect of this reform, therefore, will not be to increase the amount that the IMF can lend, but rather to reduce the need for the Fund to borrow from creditor countries to finance large lending operations. The challenge in coming years will be to ensure that the IMF’s resources are adequate, are used well, and do not become a substitute for the difficult policy reforms that can be made only when manifestly necessary.

[JESTER] The reforms of 2010 will not be the end of the road. One major ongoing effort is for any future competition for the leadership of the IMF to become more open. All of the Fund’s ten Managing Directors have been European. All eight of the Deputy Managing Directors (First Deputies since 1994) have been from the United States. For the past decade, while non-European candidates for Managing Director have been nominated but ultimately rejected, pressure has been intense for the selection process to be open fully to all candidates without regard to geography.

[JESTER] The IMF’s Executive Board, which selects the Managing Director, agreed in principle several years ago to open up the process, but winning higher political support for the reform has not been easy. If I had a crystal ball, however, I believe that it would show that important progressions such as this will take place; that the IMF of the next decade will continue to evolve to reflect the rapid and major transformations in the world economy.

[JESTER] WITH LEGARDE HAVING ISSUES THAT WILL LIKELY END UP IN A BAD SPOT… THAT COULD BE LARGE…

[JESTER] THE ARTICLE HAS MORE DETAILS BUT THAT IS THE BASICS…
https://blog-imfdirect.imf.org/2010/12/28/2010-the-year-of-imf-reform/

[JESTER] TELL ME AFTER READING THAT… WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART?

[Angel4444] JESTER Power shift

[Angel4444] JESTER The US will no longer be #1

[tmorrow1953] Diversification of managing directors

[BobV] Helping to improve economy

[kcguy] JESTER So that the actual balance of the IMF control was in line with each country’s GDP instead of being lopsided in the favor of the US.

[JESTER] NO SO FAR…

[MarySunshine] JESTER US will not be the exclusive reserve currency and the power is spread out more evenly…

[BobV] China has been given more power.

[MarySunshine] Including the leadership from other countries

[Angel4444] JESTER Helping to level the playing field between the industrialized nations and third world countries

[JESTER] MarySunshine SORT OF… BUT NOT EXACTLY… THE ANSWER I AM LOOKING FOR IS WRITTEN ABOVE…. IT IS NOT AN ESOTERIC ANSWER… LOL

[MotoXR] SDR’s

[JESTER] Angel4444 I SAID THAT UP THERE BEFORE… BUT THAT IS THE END RESULT… NOT THE QUESTION I ASKED ANSWER….

[alfonse] First, the fast-growing emerging market countries will have a bigger say in how the institution is run and how it interacts with its membership.

[Angel4444] JESTER With a <50% vote, the WEST – ie US & Europe effectively will have lost their veto power over monetary decisions controlling the world.

[JESTER] alfonse WELL… THAT IS PART OF IT FOR SURE… SO YOU GET A SILVER STAR… NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR… BUT VERY GOOD AS THAT IS CERTAINLY IMPORTANT….

[alfonse] Thank you

[JESTER] OKAY… FAST FORWARD…

[JESTER] THAT PREVIOUS ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN IN 2010 AFTER ALL…

[JESTER] THIS ONE WAS WRITTEN A COUPLE WEEKS AGO… YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT WHO WROTE IT WHEN I AM DONE…

[JESTER] On December 15, 2010, the Board of Governors, the Fund’s highest decision-making body, completed the 14th General Review of Quotas, which involved a package of far-reaching reforms of the Fund’s quotas and governance. This reform package, which became effective on January 26, 2016, delivers an unprecedented 100 percent increase in total quotas and a major realignment of quota shares. This will better reflect the changing relative weights of the IMF’s member countries in the global economy.

[JESTER] SO…. INTERESTING…. YES? NO? MAYBE?
….

[JESTER] PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL… DID YOU NOTICE THE DATE IT BECAME EFFECTIVE? IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED… AND NOT A PEEP FROM THE GURUS… REDWOLF AND I BEEN SITTING ON THIS FOR A BIT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS ALL MEANS…

[JESTER] The reform package builds on earlier reforms from 2008, which became effective on March 3, 2011. These strengthened the representation of dynamic economies—many of which are emerging market countries—through ad hoc quota increases for 54 member countries. They also enhanced the voice and participation of low-income countries through a near tripling of basic votes.

[JESTER] Building on the 2008 reforms, the 14th General Review of Quotas will:

[JESTER] double quotas from approximately SDR 238.5 billion to approximately SDR 477 billion (about $659 billion at current exchange rates),

[JESTER] THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED…. WE CAN PROVE IT…

[JESTER] IT HAPPENED IN FEBRUARY…

[JESTER] shift more than 6 percent of quota shares from over-represented to under-represented member countries,

[JESTER] shift more than 6 percent of quota shares to dynamic emerging market and developing countries (EMDCs),

[JESTER] DOES THAT SOUND ANYTHING LIKE “BALANCING THE PLAYING FIELD” A LITTLE?

[JESTER] significantly realign quota shares. China will become the third largest member country in the IMF, and there will be four EMDCs (Brazil, China, India, and Russia) among the 10 largest shareholders in the Fund, and

[JESTER] SERIOUSLY? THE BRICS… MIGHT AS WELL JUST CALL A SPADE A SPADE YA KNOW…

[JESTER] preserve the quota and voting share of the poorest member countries. This group of countries is defined as those eligible for the low-income Poverty Reduction and Growth Trust (PRGT) and whose per capita income fell below $1,135 in 2008 (the threshold set by the International Development Association) or twice that amount for small countries.

[JESTER] AND THAT IS WHAT I TOLD YOU UP THERE BEFORE… LETS TAKE CARE OF THE POOR COUNTRIES AND TRY TO HELP THEM OUT A BIT…

[JESTER] NOW… ANYONE LIKE TO HEAR WHERE ALL THAT COMES FROM?

[JESTER] WELL… IT COMES FROM THE IMF WEBSITE… HA!
http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/quotas.htm

[JESTER] HIDING IN PLAIN SITE SO TO SPEAK….

[JESTER] OKAY… SO NOW YOU WONDER… WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO THAT?

[JESTER] THE REST WILL TAKE HOURS TO TELL YOU UNLESS I JUST COVER THE HIGH POINTS… THERE IS NO PROOF SUPPLIED WITH THIS WAY… BUT TRUST WHEN I TELL YOU…. IF YOU WERE WILLING TO SIT HERE A FEW HOURS…. WE COULD PROVE IT…

[JESTER] I HAVE SPENT THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS EVERY DAY WITH REDWOLF GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS… AND AS YOU ALREADY KNOW… THE WOLF IS THE BEST RESEARCHER IN THE BUSINESS….

[JESTER] YEAH THAT IS A LITTLE WIERD… BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS…. LOL

[JESTER] SO HERE’S THE THUMBNAIL SKETCH… IF YOU HAVE ASSIMILATED THE ABOVE… NOW WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT?

[JESTER] THE QUESTION IS THE SAME AS BEFORE… BUT NOW FORWARD THINKING CAN BE APPLIED…

[Angel4444] JESTER the Reforms have been effective since January 2016

[Angel4444] JESTER The balance of power HAS shifted in the IMF and the WORLD

[Angel4444] JESTER And the good ole USA hegemony is no longer in charge

[MarySunshine] JESTER The World is a fairer playing field for all the countries…

[JESTER] OKAY… HINT… IF YOU WERE LIKING TO DO A SO CALLED GLOBAL RESET…. WHAT FACT THAT I POSTED ABOVE WOULD BE IMPORTANT..

[LH] JESTER The Chinese yaun added

[Angel4444] JESTER the SDRs have almost doubled to 477 billion….

[MotoXR] “BALANCING THE PLAYING FIELD”

[Aunt B] Jester a level playing field

[tmorrow1953] Quota increases for 54 member countries

[JESTER] Angel4444 SOOOO.. WHY IS THAT IMPORTANT?

[chuck60] JESTER They doubled quotas and shifted 6% from over-represented countries to under-represented countries.

[MarySunshine] JESTER THe currencies of the world can be used for import export

[MotoXR] SDR’s are backed by real assets

[Angel4444] JESTER We need FUNDS to do the global reset

[Angel4444] Jester and they are NOW available????

[JESTER] Angel4444 DANG… THAT IS CLOSER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET…

[JESTER] ACTUALLY IT IS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE THINKING THE RIGHT DIRECTION….

[JESTER] SO… IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DOUBLE ALL THE SDRS… MORE OR LESS… WOULD IT BE A GOOD TIME TO ‘ADJUST’ EVERYONE ON THE WAY THERE… MORE OR LESS…?

[JESTER] WAIT… WE JUST SAW THAT QUOTED UP ABOVE DID WE NOT?

[Angel4444] JESTER the perfect time to adjust everything…. and level the playing field

[JESTER] Angel4444 PERFECT… <SMOOCHIES>…

[Angel4444] JESTER OMG VERY EXCITING INDEED!!

[JESTER] SO… WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT I COULD TELL YOU WHICH COUNTRIES WENT UP AND WHICH COUNTRIES WENT DOWN… AND THERE WERE A BUNCH OF COUNTRIES ADDED IN THE MIX TO THE WHOLE DEAL?

[JESTER] I CAN PROVE IT… BUT NOT NEARLY IN THE TIME WE HAVE LEFT.. IT IS PAGES AND PAGES AND PAGES OF INFO…

[JESTER] BUT IT DID HAPPEN… IN JANUARY… THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU THE OTHER NIGHT.. THAT IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED….

[JESTER] OPPS… MY BAD… VOTED IN JANUARY… HAPPENED IN FEBRUARY…

[Angel4444] JESTER So Jester if it already happened, what are we waiting for???

[JESTER] IT IS ALL ON THE BALANCE SHEETS OF EACH COUNTRY MEMBER OF THE IMF….

[Goose] Jester So they must have been small values up or down?

[JESTER] NOW… ASK YOURSELF… WE ARE STILL MOVING ALONG HERE… WHERE DID THAT FREAKING MONEY COME FROM?

[MarySunshine] JESTER So is that on the website?

[Angel4444] JESTER So the Global Reset already happened??

[JESTER] Angel4444 IT WOULD APPEAR SO…

[Angel4444] JESTER OMG

[diditrvyeet] JESTER you said before you see money moving around, is that what you meant

[MotoXR] Jester your not kidding in was in plain site

[JESTER] NOT SURE IF YOU CAUGHT UP WITH MY FB PAGE LATELY… WE POSTED SOME ARTICLES THERE THAT MIGHT BACK THAT UP…

[JESTER] WB Plans SDR Bonds in China

[JESTER] The World Bank is planning to sell bonds in China denominated in the International Monetary Fund’s Special Drawing Rights, people familiar with the matter said, Bloomberg reported. The offering would be in China’s interbank note market, according to the people, who asked not to be identified. Issuance of the securities may be as soon as next month, one of the people said. They would be the first in SDR from the lender. President Xi Jinping’s efforts to promote the yuan’s international usage culminated last year when the IMF added it to its benchmark basket of reserve currencies, making it part of the SDR effective October 1, 2016.

[tmorrow1953] somehow that seems monumetal

[JESTER] SERIOUSLY? THEY ARE NOT EVEN PART OF THE SDR BASKET YET… OR ARE THEY… IS THIS STRANGE OR WHAT? OR A HINT… IN THE DETECTIVE BUSINESS THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A CLUE…

http://financialtribune.com/articles/world-economy/46365/wb-plans-sdr-bonds-china

[JESTER] NOW HERE IS SOME FREAKING HUMONGOUS FOOD FOR THOUGHT… PAY ATTENTION…

[JESTER] IMF and China Accelerate Creation of New Global Reserve Currency

[JESTER] To most people, SDR sounds like the name of an odd disease. And yet, it could be the world’s next reserve currency, at least if China and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) get their way.

[JESTER] The so-called Special Drawing Rights (SDR) are an IMF construct of actual currencies, right now the euro, yen, dollar, and pound. It made news last year when the Chinese renminbi was also admitted, although the currency won’t formally be part of the basket until Oct. 1.

[JESTER] IMF members have it and can trade it with each other for actual currencies, which indebted nations like Greece and Sudan frequently do. The average Joe or the average company on the street can’t hold the instrument right now, let alone spend it.

[JESTER] But that’s precisely what the global monetary elite wants in the not too distant future, and it will use China as a guinea pig. Ahead of the meeting of G20 central bankers and finance ministers in Chengdu, China, from July 23 to 24, some academics started pushing the idea of extending the use of the SDR (currently worth $1.39).

[JESTER] “Establishing the SDR as the leading global reserve currency would have far-reaching benefits,” wrote Jose Antonio Ocampo, a professor at Columbia University, in a post on Project Syndicate on July 8.

[JESTER] “Beyond the push to use SDRs more actively in IMF programs, governments could issue SDR-denominated bonds. Moreover, private banks could increase their use of this monetary unit, just as some European banks used the so-called European Currency Unit, helping to pave the way for the euro.”

[tmorrow1953] can you say one world currency?

[JESTER] THERE IS WAY MORE… AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET ONE TOO… HERE IS THE REST.. LINK

[JESTER] SO AS tmorrow1953 SAYS… AND THANK YOU FOR STEALING MY LINES WHEN THEY ARE OBVIOUS… THIS IS THE WAY THINGS SEEM TO BE HEADED…

[Goose] Jester How did they get to1.39 already?

[JESTER] Goose BASKET OF CURRENCY IS STRONGER THAN THE DOLLAR…. SIMPLE…

[Goose] Jester gold backed too?

[JESTER] Goose WHAT?

[MotoXR] I have to laugh at the idiots who run our country, China kinda stole the IMF away from the people who created it and make their $$ worthless so to speak

[JESTER] MotoXR IT IS WORSE THAT YOU THINK…. THE AIIB IS RUNNING THE SHOW AT THE IMF…

[Goose] Jester Is the basket of currency gold backed or just currency

[hoot2602] JESTER You still thinking mid-August for the change?

[JESTER] hoot2602 YOU ARE NOT LISTENING… IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED…

[MotoXR] Jester is that good or bad?

[JESTER] MotoXR THAT IS A GOOD THING… THEY ARE GETTING IT DONE…

[JESTER] PART OF THE DEAL FOR EVERYONE TO WORK TOGETHER WAS THE EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE WOULD BE UTILIZED TO NOT HAVE TO RE-INVENT THE WHEEL AND START OVER FROM SCRATCH….

[KCR485] Hi JESTER , what makes you believe that we will see a change in the value of the dinar by mid-August? Thank you.

[JESTER] THERE IS MORE TO THIS PROOF THINGIE… AND I HAVE IT… I WILL REVIEW WHAT WE COVERED TONIGHT AND TRY TO SEE WHAT I MISSED AND NEED TO GO OVER AGAIN….

[JESTER] REDWOLF MIGHT BE PROUD…. BUT HE USUALLY KICKS MY BUTT FOR SOMETHING I FORGOT…

[KEEPS ME ON MY TOES…. HE IS A GREAT FRIEND…

[JESTER] NITE NITE…

Edited by Markinsa
Removed link to othersite | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

And the salient quote of this whole absurd article is:  "...and I've been saying it for awhile without really understanding it myself...".  The more I read, the angrier I became because of his you're a bunch of numbskulls, you're not answering my questions correctly approach.  Gotta love Adam and the coherency we find here on DV.

• Upvote 5

That whole condescending speech almost made me puke ...

What kind if pompous ass has to talk like he's the only one who understands and could ever understand what the real deal is?  That's the type of person I like to see accidentally walk into a fast moving and forward moving fist!!!

• Upvote 1

What is surprising to me that people actually read this an more surprising is people want to hear more of this rubbish...These sheep could have read 4-5 articles that Yota or thug post in the same time frame an gotten a lot more useful information than this crap....

Edited by DoD
  • Upvote 1