Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 August 2016

Adam Montana

I have to desagree with Adam on the price of oil. I dont see it going above 55$.

All over the world there is no inflation and the economy is stalled. In fact we are now in deflation with the QE that is being done in EU, JPY and soon in GBP.

The production cost are getting lower and unless an oil cartel from (US, middle-east)  agrees with oil quota we will have more oil than we can consume.

Oil above 55 will not happens unless there is an all out war in the middle east.

• Upvote 2

On July 30, 2016 at 0:23 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Download An Electronic Worthless Currency !

(by walkingstick)

The central bank reveals the date of launch electronic currency

Date Added 30/07/2016

Select the central bank governor on the Keywords, Saturday, 2017 as the date for the launch of the electronic currency through the mail or e-dinar cards, with the exception that it will facilitate dealings between the state institutions, the expectation of rising oil prices.

He said on the Keywords in an interview I followed the "Economy News", "next year, 2017, will see the launch of the electronic currency after the termination of the Central Bank of infrastructure structures necessary for the operation of electronic payment through the mail dinar or electronic tags, which facilitates transactions between state institutions," noting "the end of this year or next year will work directly in the new Central Bank building."

Keywords and added, that "the country is facing economic challenges and overcome them dependent on an improvement in oil prices as a financier President of Finance for the budget of the country," stressing that "there are indications demonstrate near the high oil prices in the global markets."

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=4559

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Islamic New Year Is Going To Begin In October ! B)

Islamic New Year 2016 begins in the evening of

Saturday, October 1

and ends in the evening of

Sunday, October 2

The Clown Pops Open A Bottle Of Bubbly And Gets A Jump On Ringing In 'The New Year'!  :partyhat:

:D  :D  :D 

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Here's something I almost never do... a DATE! (Sort of.)

Ready?

September MAYBE, October I REALLY like.

CNN.  << BREAKING NEWS >>.......

Only 58 Shopping Days Until The Start Of The Islamic New Year ! :o

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Here's something I almost never do... a DATE! (Sort of.)

Ready?

September MAYBE, October I REALLY like.

Hey There Adam! Thanks for the Update!

I'll even take.....November or even December, for that matter!!!  :peace:  ! !

Thank you so Much for all your hard work,Adam !

And thanks to all the rest of you folks for your comments on here!!  I look forward to reading them!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Happy Man said:

I have to desagree with Adam on the price of oil. I dont see it going above 55$.

All over the world there is no inflation and the economy is stalled. In fact we are now in deflation with the QE that is being done in EU, JPY and soon in GBP.

The production cost are getting lower and unless an oil cartel from (US, middle-east)  agrees with oil quota we will have more oil than we can consume.

Oil above 55 will not happens unless there is an all out war in the middle east.

Wow Happy Man sounds more like Bummer Dude (hope you take that in the humor it's meant)

Thanks again Adam - and I would be remiss if I didn't also thank the mods. That group helps make this one of the best (if I may paraphrase) No Spin Dinar sites on the net...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I would love to see an increase of the dinar exchange rate in October, but I believe it will happen January 2017

just my opinion.!

Thanks for the update Sir.

I too, will have to cast my opinion to the first of 2017. I hope I'm wrong and IT happens sooner.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for your latest opinion on where we stand in this Dinar speculation, also a big thank you to all the newshounds on here that post article everyday. September or October sounds good to me, of this year of course...

tankdude, I think you might have misinterpreted Happy Mans post. He wasn't trying to be a Debbie downer about the price of oil but just being real. I replied on June 5 to an article about the speculation (HOPE) of oil going to 65 dollars in the next 6 months. I said then there was a resistance at 50 dollars an would probably be a dream of 65 dollars in 6 months. Like Adam said, here we are.  With summer winding down an the price of oil about 40-41 dollars a barrel, I'm hoping that oil price isn't much of a driver in passing the HCL...just my opinion of course.

• Upvote 1

Much obliged Adam :twothumbs:

Progress Is at a steady pace as of late and I as well have an upbeat feeling about the events taking place in Iraq. I admire your bold statement about the time frame for the increase in the value of the IQD and know this is not your norm. Thanks for all you and the mods do and I for one will be patiently waiting as October approaches with anticipation of taking this venture to the next level.

• Upvote 3