Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: MINISTRY OF YOUTH CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD ON 08/02 !

DinarThug

On July 30, 2016 at 3:41 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

things to make you go hummmmm

Would that not be nice!!!!!!!

First I would do is make it easier for Hubby to build his business without the stress of money!!! 

Bless you for thinkin' of that hard workin' man in your life!  I was thinkin' of takin' on some new business ideas post RV myself and it would be great if it started ASAP!!! ;)

9 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Another "back wall"? We'll see.

WOW, back wall !  I haven't heard that one in a while. I think it was back when Okie landed and was trying to unlock the cockpit hatch so he could exit. Sad to say, he pulled the lever while IN the hangar. +1 to you DD for going "retro".

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

7dbab2bf6597366d7fc463658bd366fa.jpg

I'm not ashamed to admit (discreetly) that I still like the chicken. The rest goes in the trash. My wife says "do you know how much preservatives they put in that chicken?"  And I reply "cool, that means I will live to be 120".  At one point in my life I was eating so many, my dachshund would run to the oven when the timer would go off just for a piece of crispy coating. Nothing could be worse than mixed vegetables in a TV dinner.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hubby is ao awesome...he is smart and quite handsome if I do say so myself.......

Don't Brag Too Hard On 'Hubby'!

Sarge's Gals Are Already Fighting Over Him ! :o

81a6584eea33d3fd15694f106aaf6c7e8956d372

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Thug, you and I may be the only ones that remember  "The Andy Griffith Show". :lol:

Ah nope. I still remember the tune. I use to hum it when I took my son fishing music to

fish by. Now that he is 31 he forbids me one single note. He is no fun any more. LOL

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Thug, you and I may be the only ones that remember  "The Andy Griffith Show". :lol:

"Mayberry" is right down the road from me in NC.  The actual name is Mt. Airey and you can still see some of the ol' sites (Floyd's, etc...) as well as the sheriff's car!  My. Pilot (really known as Pilot Mt.) lies close by.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RodandStaff said:

"Mayberry" is right down the road from me in NC.  The actual name is Mt. Airey and you can still see some of the ol' sites (Floyd's, etc...) as well as the sheriff's car!  My. Pilot (really known as Pilot Mt.) lies close by.

That is some pretty cool info, thanks for posting that. 

• Upvote 3

While we're on the subject of the The Andy Griffith Show,

here's one more little bit of trivia that will make you wonder

if at least one of the shows writers was unhappily married.

Andy. Single.

Aunt Bea. Single.

Floyd The Barber. Single.

And the list goes on like that with the entire cast...until...

Otis The Town Drunk. MARRIED...

086.png

• Upvote 5