Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: MINISTRY OF YOUTH CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD ON 08/02 !

DinarThug

On August 2, 2016 at 9:35 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Hey Thug, you and I may be the only ones that remember  "The Andy Griffith Show". :lol:

OH man I still love that show.

On August 3, 2016 at 8:10 AM, RodandStaff said:

"Mayberry" is right down the road from me in NC.  The actual name is Mt. Airey and you can still see some of the ol' sites (Floyd's, etc...) as well as the sheriff's car!  My. Pilot (really known as Pilot Mt.) lies close by.

I always wondered if there really was such a place..   Now I have to go.

On August 2, 2016 at 1:53 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

don_knotts-ron_howard-andy_griffith.jpg

Barney was and still is my favorite.

• Upvote 3

8/12/2016

Early Friday Morning:

KTFA:

DELTA: FROM IRAQI TV :

"The Ministry of Youth invites athletes heroes and pioneers to receive MasterCard card on AUGUST 15TH"

DATE CHANGED FROM 08/02 TO 08/15.  DELTA

DoodleBug:  BOOM BOOM BOOM, goes the Warrior's Drum!  Thanks DELTA!

Frank26:  Inside of the second 2 by 2 by 2's ...................... On Time.

• Upvote 3

On 7/29/2016 at 9:58 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting In Low Def On Iraqi TV While Slapping More Tin Foil On The Rabbit Ears !

7-29-2016  Intel Guru Delta   URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:  MINISTRY OF YOUTH CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD ON 08/02.  Quote:  "Tuesday approved the second of next August, to receive a MasterCard card."    IT'S VERY INTERESTING, I REMEMBER A WHILE BACK A GM AT RAFIDAIN BANK STATING THAT  "THEY CAN'T  ACTIVATE MASTER CARD UNTIL CBI LIFT THE ZEROS."

Is that Aug 2, 2016 or Feb 8, 2017 ???? Eh, huh, yeah. Just saying what everyone is thinking. If it has anything to do with 2014 ... we are hosed.

History of edits:: 08.12.2016 12:04 • 108 visits readable
The Ministry of Youth invites athletes heroes and pioneers to receive MasterCard card
{Baghdad} Euphrates News called for the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the heroes and pioneers to be reviewed next Monday for the purpose of receiving card MasterCard {}.
According to a ministry statement, received by the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it today, it 's "calling athletes heroes and pioneers listed in the list below to review the Department of Finance in the Ministry Day next Monday , the 15th of this month of August, to receive the card {MasterCard}" . 
She called the ministry, covered to "bring the original identity of the civil status and color photocopy, and the identity of the agent brought the original case with a copy of the agency and the photographer brought a copy with the original identity of the agent and photocopy them for the purpose of receiving" .anthy

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yota691 said:
History of edits:: 08.12.2016 12:04 • 108 visits readable
The Ministry of Youth invites athletes heroes and pioneers to receive MasterCard card
{Baghdad} Euphrates News called for the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the heroes and pioneers to be reviewed next Monday for the purpose of receiving card MasterCard {}.
According to a ministry statement, received by the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it today, it 's "calling athletes heroes and pioneers listed in the list below to review the Department of Finance in the Ministry Day next Monday , the 15th of this month of August, to receive the card {MasterCard}" . 
She called the ministry, covered to "bring the original identity of the civil status and color photocopy, and the identity of the agent brought the original case with a copy of the agency and the photographer brought a copy with the original identity of the agent and photocopy them for the purpose of receiving" .anthy

They really going to load a credit card with a 1186 value???? 

• Upvote 1