Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: MINISTRY OF YOUTH CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD ON 08/02 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Low Def On Iraqi TV While Slapping More Tin Foil On The Rabbit Ears !

7-29-2016  Intel Guru Delta   URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:  MINISTRY OF YOUTH CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD ON 08/02.  Quote:  "Tuesday approved the second of next August, to receive a MasterCard card."    IT'S VERY INTERESTING, I REMEMBER A WHILE BACK A GM AT RAFIDAIN BANK STATING THAT  "THEY CAN'T  ACTIVATE MASTER CARD UNTIL CBI LIFT THE ZEROS."

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

"THEY CAN'T  ACTIVATE MASTER CARD UNTIL CBI LIFT THE ZEROS."

every one  gets  a mastercard   G O L D    every one in Iraq  ,     but  they still can`t use it   <_<  :lol:        { hahaha  Velcro wallet  }   with mastercard  ,  priceless  ^_^

• Upvote 3

History of edits:: 29.07.2016 14:01 • 51 visits readable
The Ministry of Youth invites athletes heroes and pioneers to receive MasterCard card
{Baghdad} Euphrates News called for the Ministry of Youth and Sports, sports heroes and pioneers to be reviewed next Tuesday, for the purpose of receiving card "MasterCard".
According to a ministry statement, the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, she was "calling athletes heroes and pioneers listed in the list below to review the Finance Department at the ministry on Tuesday approved the second of next August, to receive a MasterCard card." 
He called on athletes to " bring identity of the original civil status and color photocopy , "explaining" the agent 's identity brought the original case with a copy of the agency and the photographer brought a copy with the original identity of the agent and photocopy them for the purpose of receiving ".anthy

• Upvote 4

Thanks DT....I hear ya ''MIT''...I can remember when Shabibi had to duck out of the scene in due of breathing because of Maliki...It was stated at that point one of the things to look for in the dinar's increase in value was when Shabibi returned to the scene...Not sayin' he'll become CBI Governor but Shabibi's name has been poppin' up alot as of lately....

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

He did later on post the original article that he was referring  to. So it's apparently true. It just wasn't brought over and posted here on dv.

Whoop - There It Is ! :o

:D       :D       :D

THE ARTICLE THAT CAME OUT ON 12/10/14.

The Rafidain Bank in Dhi confirmed that the introduction of ATM depends on the zeros out currency
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 time: 19: 50

News Network Al-Ahmed Hassan:
The Director of Rafidain Bank in Dhi Hussein Al-Abbadi said in an interview televised moved local enter Nasiriyah TVATM markets and banks is subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that the Iraqi currency suffer from inflation in the current time.
http://www.microsofttranslator.....st%2F55155  

BINGO THAT'S IT THANK YOU.......... DERIVATIONS !!!000074medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 6

Thug is on it ! Much thanks.

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Whoop - There It Is ! :o

:D       :D       :D

THE ARTICLE THAT CAME OUT ON 12/10/14.

The Rafidain Bank in Dhi confirmed that the introduction of ATM depends on the zeros out currency
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 time: 19: 50

News Network Al-Ahmed Hassan:
The Director of Rafidain Bank in Dhi Hussein Al-Abbadi said in an interview televised moved local enter Nasiriyah TVATM markets and banks is subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that the Iraqi currency suffer from inflation in the current time.
http://www.microsofttranslator.....st%2F55155  

BINGO THAT'S IT THANK YOU.......... DERIVATIONS !!!000074medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, King Bean said:

Maybe Okie will fly over to film the TV commercials for broadcasts. That would be "Priceless".  Then kick in 2% rebate on camel feed and designer sandals. :rolleyes:

I think Okie is scheduled to work his shift behind the counter at the meat market that day !!! LOL Nothing I have not said before. I have called him a fraudulent Guru working for un-named sellers before. So with respect to site I will leave it at that.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting In Low Def On Iraqi TV While Slapping More Tin Foil On The Rabbit Ears !

47 minutes ago, sandfly said:

What's funny clown, I remember my parents doing that 

Did They Use The Tin Foil From Their Swanson's 'Hungry Man' TV Dinners On It ? :blink:

The Ones With The Crappy Little Over Cooked Brownie Dessert Still Half Stuck to It ...

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Did They Use The Tin Foil From Their Swanson's 'Hungry Man' TV Dinners On It ? :blink:

The Ones With The Crappy Little Over Cooked Brownie Dessert Still Half Stuck to It ...

Don't forget the two tablespoons of corn that turned rock hard.  Aaaaah TV dinners, the single guys best friend at mealtime.

• Upvote 1