Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A security source: Unidentified waving the Iraqi flag over the mosque in central Mosul, al-Baghdadi

yota691

Wednesday July 6, 2016 18:38

Search Bigger

Security source in A Nineveh province, on Wednesday, That the organization " Daash " Mobilized elements on the back of an unidentified raise the Iraqi flag Change to USD in the province, President is- central the Mosul market.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, "The organization Daash mobilized its elements, this evening, against the backdrop of an unknown group to raise the Iraqi flag in the door of the brick market towards the saddle box Street in central Mosul," noting that "elements of the organization they have arrested a number of hawkers on the background of the incident."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "This incident is the first of its kind, two years after the terrorist organization's control over the city," pointing out that "the militants Daash removed the flags and transferred the detainees to an unknown destination. "

The city of Mosul under the control of "Daash," since (June 10, 2014), as it suffers from major security and humanitarian crisis as a result of seeking regulation to impose a radical vision on all aspects of life in the city, while air strikes continue to organize sites in the province and often result in killing and wounding a number of elements.
  • Upvote 2

Good evening Yota, thanks again my friend.

I sure hope Mosul is back in the hands of the people soon and by the looks of things the Iraqi troops and international coalition are really kicking some IS

@ss. Security is still a major concern but Abadi is on a mission. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good evening Yota, thanks again my friend.

I sure hope Mosul is back in the hands of the people soon and by the looks of things the Iraqi troops and international coalition are really kicking some IS

@ss. Security is still a major concern but Abadi is on a mission. 

This might be a shock, but Mosul is fine according to my friend. There are tiny pockets of Isis there but a few Pershmega will get rid of them easily. I don't know why the media is claiming this is going to take a while, when it is basically safe as we speak.. Just waiting for them to announce the victory!!

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

This might be a shock, but Mosul is fine according to my friend. There are tiny pockets of Isis there but a few Pershmega will get rid of them easily. I don't know why the media is claiming this is going to take a while, when it is basically safe as we speak.. Just waiting for them to announce the victory!!

Thanks a lot GregHi, much appreciated my friend, one more time the media says one thing and the reality is another, I'm not surprised. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

I agree with ya Greg .  I believe it's a  "timing Issue"  at this point.     Just the same all good .   So we wait on them to announce 

• Upvote 5

Iraqi flag flutters central Mosul for the first time in two years and Daash siren elements

flagm10.jpg

Nineveh-Iraq Press -7 July: Raise unidentified Iraqi flag, the center of Mosul, on Wednesday evening, while Astafr organize Daash elements in search of the perpetrators. According to eyewitnesses, the "organization Daash mobilized elements, against the backdrop of an unknown group to raise the Iraqi flag in the door of the brick market towards the saddle box Street in central Mosul, and arrested a number of hawkers on the background of the incident.

"He 's witnesses, said : " this incident is the first of its kind after two years of control of the terrorist organization of the city , "pointing out that" the militants Daash removed the flags and were taken detainees to an unknown destination.

"the Mosul under the control of " Daash ", since 10 June 2014, where the city suffers from major security and humanitarian crisis as a result of seeking regulation to impose a radical vision on all aspects of life, while security forces continue with support from coalition aircraft provided direction the city from the south in preparation for editing. Ended (1)

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqpressagency.com%2F%3Fp%3D206399%26lang%3Dar

--
  • Upvote 1

Raise the Iraqi flag in the center of Mosul by unknown market raises panic in Daash

07/07/2016

thumbnail.php?file=63956_220167188.jpg&s

Direction Press / follow-up

Mobilized elements "Daash" terrorist center of the Iraqi city of Mosul after the lifting of unidentified Iraqi flag in the downtown market.

A source from within the city that Daash mobilized elements, against the backdrop of an unknown group to raise the Iraqi flag in the door of the brick market towards the saddle box Street in central Mosul. "

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faletejahtv.org%2Findex.php%2Fpermalink%2F118141.html%20%20

• Upvote 1

There appears to be some very brave folks in Mosul to risk their lives hanging the Iraq flag in the middle of town. If the article is true an is causing some panic to ISIS this brave action could well be worth the risk....

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wednesday July 27, 2016 21:24

Search Bigger

A security source in Nineveh province, on Wednesday, that the unidentified raised theIraqi flag over the mosque leader " Daash " Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi , the center of Mosul , stressing that the organization mobilized its elements on the back of it.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, "The organization Daash mobilized its elements, this evening, against the backdrop of an unknown group to raise the Iraqi flag over the terrorist organization's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a mosque in Bab brick central Mosul," noting that "anonymous raised their flag over a number of other sites before the elements of the organization out a raid in search of the perpetrators of the incident. "

•  

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "This incident is the second of its kind after two years of the organization's control over the city."

It is said that the organization "Daash" dominates the city of Mosul since mid-2014, while the security forces are preparing various different forms and support from the international airline alliance to break into the city and liberate it from the organization.
  • Upvote 2