Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bernie Supporters Plan One Last Public FU for Hillarious

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm impressed.......I didn't think you would tune into the Democratic Convention.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Oh yeah... I enjoyed the RNC on a substantive level but the DNC is pure Comedy Gold!!!  From the Debbie Wasserman-Schultz meltdown to the Bernie malcontents to the abject hypocrisy... it's an entertaining disaster!  I especially enjoy what goes unreported...

The gender-neutral bathrooms 
restroom.jpg

The 2 'walls' (one outside and one inside) to keep the elites safe from the unwashed brownshirts, the racist BLM aholes being placated 
*see posted above ^^^

The visible anti-Americanism

The delegates proof of ID to vote
13686686_1021051delegates6971258322_6402

The lawlessness

... And so much more.

Are you enjoying it?  😂  You must be so proud of your party and genius nominee... it's the 'Smart Power' that appeals to you, right?  LMAO!
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you start out all the people you meet at zero respect and let them earn their way up or down your respect scale?  :blink:  Must be a very daunting task on the elders. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Wrong again my liberal antagonist.  As I taught my kids, when you meet someone the default position should be one of respect.  From that point on the person can either enhance or diminish your respect for them based on your interactions with them.

Your refusal to have a substantive discussion while committing your drive by bomb throwing has greatly diminished my respect for you.  The ridiculous claim that you look at both sides of an issue before making up your mind is demonstrated to be false by siding with liberals 100% of the time.  You use this foolish claim to feel that you are better than the rest of us ignorant conservatives.  At least that is the way you come across; smug, arrogant, smarter & better than any conservative Neanderthal.  

Even though you have diminished my respect for you, it is not that I have no respect for you.  No matter what, I will always thank you for your service to this Country.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Wrong again my liberal antagonist.  As I taught my kids, when you meet someone the default position should be one of respect.  From that point on the person can either enhance or diminish your respect for them based on your interactions with them.

Your refusal to have a substantive discussion while committing your drive by bomb throwing has greatly diminished my respect for you.  The ridiculous claim that you look at both sides of an issue before making up your mind is demonstrated to be false by siding with liberals 100% of the time.  You use this foolish claim to feel that you are better than the rest of us ignorant conservatives.  At least that is the way you come across; smug, arrogant, smarter & better than any conservative Neanderthal.  

Even though you have diminished my respect for you, it is not that I have no respect for you.  No matter what, I will always thank you for your service to this Country.

I've never in my life made a concerted effort to be either smug or arrogant and I can only imagine as this, never before seen, political season continues to heat up and tensions run high, that one might draw that conclusion.....for that, I apologize.  It's never my intention to do anything more than make a point, preferably in as few of words as possible.  I can say with absolute truth, that I do not side with liberals 100% of the time.  Go to any of the police/citizen shooting threads that I have contributed to and you will find otherwise.  Thank you for your kind words on my military service....I appreciate having had the chance to serve.  :)

GO RV, then BV

BREAKING: Bernie Sanders Delegates Plan ‘Yellow Shirt’ Action During Hillarious Clinton Speech

Kristinn Taylor Jul 28th, 2016 9:09 pm 

Hundreds of Bernie Sanders delegates wearing day-glo yellow-green t-shirts with the statement ‘Enough is enough’ at the Democratic Party National Convention are planning an action during Hillarious Clinton’s acceptance speech for the party’s presidential nomination Thursday night. Some have defaced Clinton signs so they now read LIAR rather than Hillarious.

DNC Convention HiLIARy sign Brad Mielke Twitterhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoffatrUsAApYzb.jpg:large

A video posted to Facebook by California Sanders delegate Eden McFadden, who earlier reported on the white noise machine ( http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wow-dnc-now-using-white-noise-machines-block-bernie-protesters-inside-convention/ ) that was installed over the California delegation, said that around 700 Sanders delegates, including herself, would be wearing yellow Sanders shirts.

McFadden notes that the black-lights used in the convention hall make the t-shirts stand out.

See pics, read more... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/bernie-sanders-delegates-plan-yellow-shirt-action-Hillarious-clinton-speech/