Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RBear - TNT: Surprise Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Putting The BS In Bank Story !

TNT:

RBear: Surprise Bank story   From 7-20: 

I just went to my local bank a BOA and found out that everyone there is excited and waiting like the rest of us ….come to find out even the manager owns Dinar and others they are waiting just like us

They don't push you back and say no ….yea I'm am really pumped up now knowing that most of the employees there have this currency and they seem to be very excited …she still would not admit as to when ….and  soon is all I got ....but the big surprise was that the manager told her employees about this and found out there is a great deal of people in my small town that are in on this.

This is the first time a bank admitted to me that it is real and to admit that they themselves believe in it and own it is proof enough for me to know it is real and could finally be here
Because just 6 months ago they would not say anything about it and now they can't stop talking about it

Hope this lifts some of your spirits and hope know this is real and has really lifted mine

No I will not say what town or which branch…. don't want to get anyone in trouble

This is my story take it for what it's worth …love and peace to you all and may God bless all of you. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well think about it.....this could very well be true in the sense that people in the banking industry as well as in any industry would very well be invested just like us.  I saw anchors  on CNN admitting that they were invested in the dinar as well. The crazy thing is that we would be surprised to know who actually is involved in this.  About a year ago I met some people through my job and to my surprise they mentioned that they were invested as well. 

What you thought we were the only crazies out there ?   :lol: :P :D   naaah there's lots of us. ;)

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 4

My brother is an SVP over corporate lending, working for a bank. He owns dinar, not because I tried to get him to invest, but because a former boss of his, a small to medium size bank owner, owns it and told my brother. So yes, some bankers think it will RV some day. Now as far as knowing when... Or if it is soon,.... There is no way a teller or even a branch Manager is going to know a date or time if my brother doesn't have a clue when.. Just my 2 cents..

• Upvote 8

49 minutes ago, GregHi said:

My brother is an SVP over corporate lending, working for a bank. He owns dinar, not because I tried to get him to invest, but because a former boss of his, a small to medium size bank owner, owns it and told my brother. So yes, some bankers think it will RV some day. Now as far as knowing when... Or if it is soon,.... There is no way a teller or even a branch Manager is going to know a date or time if my brother doesn't have a clue when.. Just my 2 cents..

GregHi, Thank You for your comments.  My opinion is any major shifts in currency value decisions happens way above any bank president's, let alone branch manager's or teller's, knowledge.  As such, the bank stories are entirely bogus as time and events have shown.  Since these bank stories have proven wrong so many times, I ignore them.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, GregHi said:

GregHi

I think many would be surprised to know who owns dinar other than the average "joe" & "sue" like us. But as Synopsis stated NO ONE really knows jack other than those runnin the show.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 5:16 PM, ChuckFinley said:

I love these bank stores.  I must be the last guy on the planet that has not cashed in or has a contact at the bank.  :lol:

Chuck...according to the "intel" with the TNT fools, if you have a dollar in your wallet then, theoretically, you have a bank contact. See how it works? They can spin ANYTHING. Don't forget about all the redemption centers that have been on stand-by for, oh, the last 4 years. LOL. I'll be so glad when TNT Tony gets out of prison and things can get back to normal.:lol:

Keep the faith.

Edited by King Bean

On July 29, 2016 at 9:49 AM, King Bean said:

Chuck...according to the "intel" with the TNT fools, if you have a dollar in your wallet then, theoretically, you have a bank contact. See how it works? They can spin ANYTHING. Don't forget about all the redemption centers that have been on stand-by for, oh, the last 4 years. LOL. I'll be so glad when TNT Tony gets out of prison and things can get back to normal.:lol:

Keep the faith.

I love these gurus.  I can sleep better knowing that I have a contract with a bank that is going under when the dollars drops out of the world market. LOL. :lol:

• Upvote 2