Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 July 2016

Adam Montana

Adam thank you for the update. I know this is all fully covered and explained on the VIP and OSI sides of this site, but there is just so much information there (as well as updates and strategy changes based upon world changes) that newer members often don't get deep enough into the available documents to learn the basics of how things work. On the other hand, some of us have forgotten more than many people ever learn, and as right-on-top-of-things as we once were, without working with these concepts and principles daily we can easily mis-remember things. :twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam for the update and I agree with your assessment that the CBI is the one that will pull the trigger on the RV...With that said are they waiting on the HCL to be pass?  If so, then we might be waiting a LONGGGG time because of greed is causing the issue because they can't agree on a percentage of the oil agreement.  How long can this go on before other countries and IMF start to complain because of the LOANS they gave to IRAQ?  Just seems like this merry-go-round keeps going with the HCL and they take 3 to 4 steps forward then take another 7 to 10 steps backward in regards to HCL....I hope I'm wrong but just want this RIDE to be over....

Again thanks for all your help....

It's all about the HCL.......all other articles coming to light with some good news indicating that the end of the ride is near is cool and all.....but it's always about that HCL that needs to be passed.  If Adam's main focus he's gonna look for that, so should we!!

HCL!! HCL!! HCLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :twothumbs:

MORE WHISKEY WHILE WE WAIT!! :cheesehead:  THANKS!!

Yes, the HCL is important ! If I am correct then the HCL will also depend on the new rate of the dinar after the RV. The Hcl is the amount of dinars that each citizen gets for every barrel of oil sold out of Iraq. that is ONE of the hold ups on passing this law. IMO

• Upvote 2