Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks Yota...There's noway to be certain on any of this...The one thing I know will play into any money-making projections will be 'greed'...I'm almost willing to go ''All-In'' the outside countries currency-exchanges will try to get the outside IQD for as little as possible for each countries reserves ...I'd imagine that a worth will be established on the IQD on a time frame and allowed to open low to acquire as much IQD as possible at the lower price and have a written stipulation that the IQD has a time frame to achieve the projected worth of the IQD...The vast wealth and future potential of Iraq's growth are among the best in the world, if not the best merging market on the planet...This's apparent through all the help that every country extends toward Iraq...Vietnam had a potential for a strong future growth but you don't see them getting near the world support Iraq has been handed by major players in the world economy...I'd say cash out as much as ya need to catch-up and just show a little patience to see if there's a better exchange rate within 6 months....The ISX will be a major measuring stick as there are folks on this site now making a killin'...Our dinar that we hold and cash-in in our respective countries will go to that countries exchange reserve...Think about it...the dinar we cash in will be that said countries most profitable currency purchase...Each country will try to acquire as much IQD at the lowest price and do what we'll do watch our currency increase in value...Buy low/Trade high....Iraq reentering the world market as one of the top five oil producing countries might add to their status quo...JMHO:twocents: 

• Upvote 1

Skeet.....out in dinar land they are saying that the  1-1 rate is going to be a "SUCKER RATE" . They 're doing it to bring in as many people cashing in at that rate as possible. They will eventually allow it to float and then it will be capped at a certain amount.   Im ok with that .  Don't mind being a sucker and cashing in enough to help me get some things in order and then wait for it out to go up some more.  We just need it to happen already . Like yesterday.   :praying:

• Upvote 5

Thanks Yota...There's noway to be certain on any of this...The one thing I know will play into any money-making projections will be 'greed'...I'm almost willing to go ''All-In'' the outside countries currency-exchanges will try to get the outside IQD for as little as possible for each countries reserves ...I'd imagine that a worth will be established on the IQD on a time frame and allowed to open low to acquire as much IQD as possible at the lower price and have a written stipulation that the IQD has a time frame to achieve the projected worth of the IQD...The vast wealth and future potential of Iraq's growth are among the best in the world, if not the best merging market on the planet...This's apparent through all the help that every country extends toward Iraq...Vietnam had a potential for a strong future growth but you don't see them getting near the world support Iraq has been handed by major players in the world economy...I'd say cash out as much as ya need to catch-up and just show a little patience to see if there's a better exchange rate within 6 months....The ISX will be a major measuring stick as there are folks on this site now making a killin'...Our dinar that we hold and cash-in in our respective countries will go to that countries exchange reserve...Think about it...the dinar we cash in will be that said countries most profitable currency purchase...Each country will try to acquire as much IQD at the lowest price and do what we'll do watch our currency increase in value...Buy low/Trade high....Iraq reentering the world market as one of the top five oil producing countries might add to their status quo...JMHO:twocents: 

Iraq still has to become Article 8 compliant before their currency will a able to trade internationally...The UN is suppose to address this matter at their next meeting in a week or so....We have to wait on their process and then their decision...Which could take another month or two...This could be the entire hold up of the IQD RV....

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Skeet.....out in dinar land they are saying that the  1-1 rate is going to be a "SUCKER RATE" . They 're doing it to bring in as many people cashing in at that rate as possible. They will eventually allow it to float and then it will be capped at a certain amount.   Im ok with that .  Don't mind being a sucker and cashing in enough to help me get some things in order and then wait for it out to go up some more.  We just need it to happen already . Like yesterday.   :praying:

:bravo::praying: