Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

from Bondlady's site

KristiD

tman23 is one of Bondlady's major contributors....  I've found him to be well informed and credible.  Has anyone seen any news reports about July 20 being a potential date for a coup in Iraq??  GregHi had mentioned that his Kurdish source says the Iraqis are getting really fed up with their government, so it seems plausible for sure..  

Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   [Sadr is getting Mad again....Not passing laws...not opening up the economy...floating Bonds...borrowing money from the IMF...Taxing Imports...Now talking about raising taxes on citizens...Not good.]  This Friday the people will be gathering...July 20th is a date set where as they are planning 10 million citizens to gather and over-throw the government of Iraq for ...LACK OF SERVICES AND WELFARE... TICK-TOCK!  At this point they have to give the citizens something other than laws and empty promises...They need something tangible...REAL...And nothing in their country shows a promising future to them.... In other words they need instant gratification...the only thing that they all share in is the use of currency...AND IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE!

• Upvote 4

KD I have not seen anything officially. It has been posted several times here but nothing formal that I have seen. GregHi did say that the people were very upset and they felt the government had a hand in the bombing. It was later reported that people with badges brought the vehicle in, so things are tense.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, blueskyline said:

I hope we see a further pattern of the CBI releasing Notes this week, Friday . Next up is the 100 Dinar note if they continue .

If I see that I will put my neck out there and say we are at the end of the road.  If not we need to get a wheel barrow to buy a coke. 

• Upvote 4

This friday will be a turning point in Iraq. It can go one of two ways.......

1) They rv and everyone is happy and they celebrate.......(this is the one Im hoping for) :woot:

2) They protest and all hell brakes loose. Risking all sorts of set backs to say the least. (not my favorite outcome) :shakehead:

5 hours ago, Happy Man said:

hard to imagine that a date for a coup against a goverment is knowed......

That coup will not go very far

I agree.... you don't give a heads up on a coup.  :blink:

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

1) They rv and everyone is happy and they celebrate.......(this is the one Im hoping for) :woot:

2) They protest and all hell brakes loose. Risking all sorts of set backs to say the least. (not my favorite outcome) :shakehead:

Well ...................It has to rv then .The Countries of the World and The World Organization have given up and have entirely to much invested and riding on Iraq for all Hell to Break lose and be set back any further. I think they have a timeline . And they will shoe horn them into that time line .

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, KristiD said:

tman23 is one of Bondlady's major contributors....

Tman's Contacts Are TeabagMan And Mr Coffee ! :o

:D     :D     :D

Here's The Latest From Tman ...

B)       B)

7-13-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   What we know for a fact...and for the very first time in Iraq... The Big Banks in all regions are communicating with the CBI and the rate when the rate fluctuates 127,000 or 127,500...it is the same at the same time in these major banks... this started this week and has been consistent enough to say they are on CBI protocols now

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Hey MIT.  How be things?  What makes you think Friday will be a turning point?  Is it your B-Day?  I think not.  For some reason I think your special day is in Dec but I could be wrong.  Wait, I can't be wrong, it goes against everything I believe.

15 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey MIT.  How be things?  What makes you think Friday will be a turning point?  Is it your B-Day?  I think not.  For some reason I think your special day is in Dec but I could be wrong.  Wait, I can't be wrong, it goes against everything I believe.

Hey D. :wave: Things ok.   My b-day in Jan. :partyhat:

Iraq has 2 important things happening.

1) Today they had the military parade ( celebrating just how fabulous their military is) . That went well as planned.   But ....shouldn't they have been in Mosul fighting ISIS.  ;)      I think that part has been accomplish but just hasn't been announced yet. ;)  As many other things as well.... such as laws etc....

2) Tomorrow the million man march .  Maybe its not a protest ....maybe it's a celebration.  Sadr and Abadi are on the same page. Always have been. Why would Abadi not negotiate with Sadr to avoid such chaos if that were the case .He's got the power to do so. They both want the same things.  

Remember Abadi has told the citizens ( on Iraqia TV ) that after ramadan he would give them the reforms. I believe... and I could be wrong.  It would be the perfect moment to announce the reforms (rv) to the people . Maybe this has been their plan all along .   We'll just have to wait and see.   Sounds good don't ya think?  Keeping my fingers crossed .

Thursday - they celebrate how great their military is. = stability 

Friday - reform announcements = rv                        

Just My   :twocents: 

MIT

:P

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...