Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling my Dinar

I have $950,000 in Dinar that I need to sell. I am a single Dad and I had some health issues recently which took me out of work for a weeks. I am struggling to pay my rent and I must sell these to make ends meet. My son is going into his 2nd year and he is a good student. I am desperately trying to prevent from having to move. My family lives 50 miles from me and that means I would have to pull him from his school (very good school in LA) which is what I am trying to avoid. If someone can tell me how to cash them in or where I can sell them, I understand I will lose part of my original investment but I am okay with that. This is much more important clearly.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can provide me.

John

You can e-mail me at johnwwatson63@gmail.com

I'm sorry for your situation, I'll say prayers for you and your family......  It looks like ebay is now selling dinar for $800 to high $900's per million. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=iraqi+dinar+million&_sop=13  You have just under one million so you'll have to adjust those figures down a smidge.  It's hit or miss with ebay and if you're not already an ebay user with good feedback, you may not get the higher prices.  If you do go with ebay, try to end your listing on Sunday (especially evening) - because you tend to get the best price that way.  Also, remember the total listing and paypal fees will be around 10% so your net price will likely be in the low $800's or less - per million (again remember you have to adjust that down a little since you have just under 1 million).  If you sell them back to a dealer, you'll get much less.

This site is a good option, but most buyers here seem to be looking for a good deal.  You could try posting a number here in this thread and let people know you'd consider all offers....  Then see what response you get.  

Good luck my friend, I wish you and yours well..

• Upvote 1

I appreciate your concerns.  I bought a significant amount of dinar through this forum myself and I was also worried.  Ultimately, the seller was willing to send me a small amount so that i could verify they were real - and it all worked out fine.  Selling to a longstanding member here should give you some degree of comfort.  If it's a newbie (and in my case it was - but as I said, it still went well), there's more risk of course.  I saw your other post about asking to sell to sites that have only been operating for a few months.  That's risky in my opinion because you have no track record to verify that these new companies are legitimate and we know for a fact that there are a lot of scammers associated with the dinar.  I had to sell some dinar a year and a half ago and I used CashForDinars.  They had been in business for a few years, but now they're gone.  Companies come and go in the dinar community so I personally wouldn't trust a company that didn't have a verifiable track record.  If you must be totally, 100% safe then either sell to someone in your area where you can exchange in person (you could also try posting a local ad on Craigslist - it's free), or settle for a lower price and sell to a dealer.  For now, you could at least try asking for a specific price (and may also say "or best offer') and request someone in your area.  You are in a big city, New Orleans, so you just may be able to find a buyer in a couple of days.  And it is free to try after all.  Good luck.

I sent them off to Xchangeofamerica and I will get $620, according to their web site. They are licensed and certified so I felt safer taking the loss knowing that they will wire me the funds inside of a week. They will have the Dinar by Friday (us priority mail) and then I have about 3-4 days. It will help me tremendously! Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate that greatly. :-)