Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Frank and Delta

blueskyline

7/9/2016

0 Comments

KTFA:

DELTA:  URGENT FROM IRAQI TV

IMF ASKED IRAQI GOVERNMENT TO IMPLEMENT ECONOMIC REFORM IN EXCHANGE FOR THE REST OF THE LOAN.

ReddStarr:  Thank you Delta! This means they are ready.....IMO

DoodleBug:  Wow! So does this mean "if you flip the switch" you can have the rest of the loan?  You can now pay all your bills by yourselves?  ReddStarr? Don961?

ReddStarr:  DB....I know one thing.....like I said before....the IMF wouldn't be asking....if they knew Iraq wasn't ready....IMO

Nephtali:  I am jumping up and down and Dancing!!!!  The IMF ASKED  the Iraqi's to implement their reforms.......  THE IMF    Wowzer!  Happy Saturday y'll.  This is indeed a good news day.

ReddStarr:  Everyone should be jumping up and down and dancing....

Pennsylvania:  THANK YOU DELTA!!!!!   Am I understanding this properly . ..
The IMF ..Used Iraqi television ..To inform the Iraqi citizens ..That their government ..
Needs to implement economic reforms
Is this a bit of IMF "pressure" on the Iraqi Government?

Don061: The public is being informed ... preparing them for Abadi's after EID promises ... IMO

PompeyPete:  THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!....PUBLIC IN IRAQ VIA TV.....THEY WOULDNT BE ASKING IMO IF THEY THOUGHT THEM INCAPABLE OF DELIVERING!  THANK YOU SO MUCH DELTA....FROM THE BRITS!! ............Thanks if True 
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, DoD said:

I will be jumping up an down when I see a link from the IMF stating this...

you can jump now!!! 

DELTA said (Post #341)
FAMILY I GOT THE ARTICLE ENJOY:

IMF calls on the Government of Abadi to achieve reforms in exchange for loans

July 9, 2016

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq and the IMF agreed on Saturday to give Iraq a line of credit worth $ 5.34 billion to help it overcome the financial crisis faced after the deterioration of oil prices and the war against Alarhab.  ooodh Fund said in a statement, that the Iraqi government will take place in case a loan an initial value of $ 634 million, while it must implement a series of economic reforms to get the rest of the installments of this assistance plan for three years. 

The statement quoted Zhou Min, one of the assistant directors of the Fund, as saying: "Iraq's economy has suffered severely from the double trauma of the organization of the Islamic state and severe attacks decline in oil prices." Fund expressed in his statement expressed concern about the arrears, especially the "big" accumulated on Baghdad, which is struggling to meet its financial obligations.

The fund was granted in Baghdad in July 2015 a loan of $ 1.24 billion to help the advancement of the public own finances. Under the previous rapid financing tool program.

Iraq is going through a financial crisis due to falling oil prices, which constitutes 90% of the public budget is paid to borrow from the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and earned them about $ 15 billion received by over three years.

http://aliraqnews.com/%D8%A7%D.....%AA%D8%AD/

• Upvote 6

Thanks MANNY99, I'm liking this month of July more an more. The IMF forcing Iraq to finish up on some of these outstanding conditions for the rest of these loans is very good news indeed...STOP THE AUCTIONS, STOP THE AUCTIONS....

Edited by DoD
  • Upvote 2

This sounds like great news.. Can somebody please help me out with a couple of questions.. Do we know for sure an RV has to happen when they implement the reforms? Or are we assuming?? And since the IMF just gave them their 1st installment, when is Iraqs next installment suppose to be given to them? Next month? Year? Thanks..

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, GregHi said:

This sounds like great news.. Can somebody please help me out with a couple of questions.. Do we know for sure an RV has to happen when they implement the reforms? Or are we assuming?? And since the IMF just gave them their 1st installment, when is Iraqs next installment suppose to be given to them? Next month? Year? Thanks..

Hey GregHi,

I see this RV would pop off by 2017.....even though we're seeing articles stating great progress has been made or are still in the works, Iraq still has so much more to go.  I haven't seen anything close that hints the HCL will come out in full effect yet, but that's what I'm looking for.  Just my opinion of course.  :shrug:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, GregHi said:

....Do we know for sure an RV has to happen when they implement the reforms? Or are we assuming?? And since the IMF just gave them their 1st installment, when is Iraqs next installment suppose to be given to them? Next month? Year? Thanks..

Exciting news for Sure, GregH. But, as in the past, I think we are assuming currency reform is one of the conditions for the next payment. They were just granted $600m +.  We all know they will blow through this money like Luigi at a TNT gathering in Reno. Let's see if GOI can get their shiz together once they are back in session on the 12th. How serious are they about moving forward to rebuild their country and economy instead of more handouts ??