Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 7-13-2016

TexasGranny

Hi Adam - Iraq has made so much progress in the last 6 months. Why does it seem to never end that there is always some remaining law/laws to pass.

They stated this would be completed the first half of 2016 and now we continue to ramble on. what is the item/items keeping this from completing?

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam.  Well half time is over and we are starting the 3rd quarter. I have a question about the bills that parliament is working on. Are these bills critical to the people of Iraq, or are they just a means to stall any movement on the Dinars? Iraq seems to be almost totally unconcerned about moving ahead with the Dinars.

Countryroads

Color me slightly concerned coral (that's the shade right in the middle between tickled pink and cautionary yellow). Gas prices have dropped down low (not sure on oil, but usually they are intertwined), and I'm not seeing much in the news about Iraq. I'm hopeful though, that things are happening behind the scenes (hence your 'late' chat) :)  If nothing else, do you think extra thuggery is going to overshadow Cleveland for the next week or two?

It's been some time since you've given a comprehensive analysis of the Iraqi dinar - I know you've been on vacation and it's been a holiday. It would be great if you would do a more in-depth overview than you have in the past month and a half.

Can you also comment on Roth IRA as a investment instrument? Can we put our dinar in one?

15 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

Hello Adam, I heard a rumor that they were going to restructure the dinar and make it out of a different material, polymer. Have you heard anything about this?

Thanks

I'm sure you've heard about this because of the pinned article. But I'm interested as what's the validity of this article in terms of revaluing versus dropping Zeros? 

What indicates a revalue versus just moving the decimal?

since both gold and oil have taken a rebound, I have high hopes. The last thing have to do with Isis having billions of dollars and trillions of Dinar and how that might affect their ability to cover the revalue.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Downvote 1