Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

250 dinar note ???

blueskyline

Last week Yota was kind enough to post the release of the 500 dinar note . The CBI now has a posting of the New 250 dinar note along with the 500 . Has that posting always been there or is it new to the CBI list??? There are other people that say the new 250 Dinar note was just released yesteday ??? I cannot bring over a picture from the CBI.

• Upvote 6

blueskyline, I haven't seen the new 250 Dinar note you speak of but the key to the release of the new 500 Dinar note is, this one has the Kurdish language on it. This is telling us that this note will be in circulation a long time an will be probably the highest denomination in circulation, (the 50k does have the Kurdish language also but probably won't be a lot on the streets) after the ld's come out. The CBI wouldn't waste the money printing new notes with the Kurdish language on them if they were going to take them out of circulation in a short time period....Just in my opinion of course. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Last week Yota was kind enough to post the release of the 500 dinar note . The CBI now has a posting of the New 250 dinar note along with the 500 . Has that posting always been there or is it new to the CBI list??? There are other people that say the new 250 Dinar note was just released yesteday ??? I cannot bring over a picture from the CBI.

Great job keeping us in the loop.  That is why I love this site and the people on it.  

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the pictures an just reinforces my position on the ld's will soon appear. That new 250 Dinar note has all the new security figures but lacks the Kurdish language, that was my original point. Somebody show me a new 250 Dinar note with the Kurdish language on it...I'm betting no one can...Just my opinion of course. 

• Upvote 1