Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are guns really the problem?

Today the topic on everyone's lips is gun control. In my mind, this is classic misdirection.

Our government at all levels is failing the people! Americans are paying more & more for taxes/fees and getting less & less for our money.

+ Government has cut funding for mental health treatment facilities & allowed health care across our country to sky rocket out-of-control. Families can not afford to commit patients for mental health issues due to cost.

+ Government has allowed the medical community and drug companies to prescribe additive drugs to our children instead of the traditional discipline & teaching self control. Government has turned proper parenting into child abuse.

+ Government has cut funding for crime prevention over & over again while crime continues to climb. The courts allow criminals to repeat offenses again & again while giving the wealthy passes. Immigrants who commit crimes should be deported but are allowed to stay in our country indefinitely.

+ Courts continue to push law enforcement to be totally reactive and hamstring efforts to be pro-active against crime.

+ Government cut funding = Fewer law enforcement officers = longer response times & fewer criminals caught.

+ Government has created a economy which does not support the Middle Class & poor.

+ Government has not done enough to ensure the safety of it's citizens against crime/terrorism. Thus the average American does not feel safe in their homes, work or leisure activities.

+ Government is selectively applying the laws of the land as they see fit. Laws are passed & in place to ensure immigrants do not invade our country and wreak our economy, but the agencies charged with enforcement are instructed (Unlawfully) to disregard the law.

+ Government has allowed our prison system to become so overcrowded that criminals are being granted early release simply because there are too many.

+ Government is importing possible terrorist into America for the sake of political correctness. Who knew with over 11 million immigrants already in our country we NEEDED more?

BUTTOM LINE: Government has created a situation where American's do not feel safe & secure in their own homes, but the blame is being directed at guns! In every mass shooting America has had in the past & in the future - guns are not to blame. Our politicians are! Stop importing terrorist into our country, properly fund our law enforcement agencies, stop preventing government agencies from doing their jobs, fund affordable health care facilities for the mentally ill, and fix our economy. :)

• Upvote 4

Guns are ABSOLUTELY Not the issue!!!!!! That's like saying ban a spoon because Hillarious is obese. It's not the spoons fault, it's obese Hillarious's fault for using the spoon to over eat. It's crazy.

Edited by WISKY291
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, WISKY291 said:

Guns are ABSOLUTELY Not the issue!!!!!! That's like saying ban a spoon because Hillarious is obese. It's not the spoons fault, it's obese Hillarious's fault for using the spoon to over eat. It's crazy.

Are you saying responsible food eaters should strap a spoon to their hips.....just in case a surprise buffet presents itself?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, WISKY291 said:

8 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

.......and tomorrow the Democrats will say that spoons are worse than ISIS...........because the Hildabeast is bloated...

reverse-1238518150_baby-spoon.gif

Those evil spoons!!

***///

You two are absolutely rockin' this thread ! :lol:

***///

It's been proven time and again weapons bans do NOTHING to stem the tide of gun crimes.

The NWO/OWO globalist elites just want to ban 'em/control 'em so we can't defend ourselves against what they're raining down on US.

traitorous cowards have escalated their attempts on bans because they're afraid enough of US will get wise to them and turn on them.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just like drunk drivers are still going to break the law and drive drunk and kill people......might as well make drinking and driving legal and free up the court system.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

It's still not the alcohols fault. Your beer didn't jump off the table into your mouth. My point is, its the person making the choice to drink, eat, shoot. DON'T TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY BECAUSE OF A FEW NUT JOBS AND SOME TERRORIST.. I'm sure that the bombs the terrorist over in Turkey used were illegal and they still got them. So if you ban guns bad people can still get them. I just wont be able to protect my family. I will never give up my guns. I would rather go to jail protecting my family than one of them dying because of a crazy nut or a terrorist. :salute:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, WISKY291 said:

It's still not the alcohols fault. Your beer didn't jump off the table into your mouth. My point is, its the person making the choice to drink, eat, shoot. DON'T TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY BECAUSE OF A FEW NUT JOBS AND SOME TERRORIST.. I'm sure that the bombs the terrorist over in Turkey used were illegal and they still got them. So if you ban guns bad people can still get them. I just wont be able to protect my family. I will never give up my guns. I would rather go to jail protecting my family than one of them dying because of a crazy nut or a terrorist. :salute:

I understand that......I just don't know who's trying to take yours, mine, or anybody else's guns.  We've been talking and fretting over it for years and nothing has ever happened.  In fact the gun industry is one of the most successfully thriving industries in this country thanks to fear mongering and false rhetoric.....and the NRA pockets get fatter and fatter.  As always, just my opinion.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you saying responsible food eaters should strap a spoon to their hips.....just in case a surprise buffet presents itself?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Again that's your decision. Should they ban Buffets and spoons? LOL. It's the persons decision if they want to over eat.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I understand that......I just don't know who's trying to take yours, mine, or anybody else's guns.  We've been talking and fretting over it for years and nothing has ever happened.  In fact the gun industry is one of the most successfully thriving industries in this country thanks to fear mongering and false rhetoric.....and the NRA pockets get fatter and fatter.  As always, just my opinion.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

Let  me help you with a LITTLE knowledge.

Zombie nation talking points and lies don't track against truth.

No surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

RANGEL: NO GUNS FOR LAW-ABIDING CONSTITUENTS BUT I ‘DESERVE–NEED’ POLICE PROTECTION 

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
- Diane Feinstein

“I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.”
- Barack Obama (during conversation with economist and author John Lott Jr. at the University of Chicago Law School in the 1990s)

"I believe all handguns should be abolished."  - Sen. John Chafee, 1/9/97.

"If it were up to me, We'd ban them all."  - Rep. Mel Reynolds, CNN Crossfire, 12/9/93.

"Ultimately, I would like to see the manufacture and possession of handguns banned except for military and police use." - Rep. Bobby Rush, Chicago Tribune, 12/5/99.

"We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases."  - Rep. William Clay (D-MO), St. Louis Dispatch, 5/8/93.

"If it was up to me, no one but law enforcement officers would own hand guns."  - Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, 11/13/98.

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights or ordinary Americans to own firearms ... that we are unable to think about reality."  - President Bill Clinton, March 1, 1993.

"We are going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!"  - Representative Chuck Shumer, 12/8/93.

"Mr. President, what is going on in this country?  Does going to school mean exposure to handguns and to death?  As you know, my position is we should ban all handguns, get rid of them, no manufacture, no sale, no importation, no transportation, no possession of a handgun.  There are 66 million handguns in the United States of America today, with 2 million being added every year."  - Senator John H. Chafee, (R-RI), 6/11/92.

"Mr. speaker, we must take swift and strong action if we are to rescue the next generation from the rising of tide armed violence. That is why today I am introducing the Handgun Control Act of 1992. This legislation would outlaw the possession, importation, transfer or manufacture of a handgun except for use by public agencies, individuals who can demonstrate to their local police chief that they need a gun because of threat to their life or the life of a family member, licensed guard services, licensed pistol clubs which keep the weapons securely on premises, licensed manufacturers and licensed gun dealers."  - Rep. Stephen J. Solarz, 8/12/92.

"Indeed, that the Second Amendment poses no barrier to strong gun laws is perhaps the most well-settled proposition in American constitutional law.  Yet the incantation of this phantom right continues to pervade Congressional debate."  - Erwin N. Griswold, Solicitor General, Nixon Administration (Washington Post, 11/4/90)

"My personal opinion is that guns kill people."  - Sam Donaldson, ABC News Primetime Live, 2/22/90.

"We will never fully solve our nation's horrific problem of gun violence unless we ban the manufacture and sale of handguns and semi-automatic assault weapons."  - USA Today, Dec. 29, 1993.

"Twenty years ago, I asked Richard Nixon what he thought of gun control. His on-the-record reply: 'Guns are an abomination.' Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles. - William Safire, LA Daily News, 6/15/99.

"Jonesboro, Arkansas; Edinboro, Pennsylvania; Fayetteville, Tennessee; Springfield, Oregon -- all towns that live in infamy because a troubled teenager with access to a deadly gun went on a killing spree.  There are no panaceas to stop such violence but there are too many guns and too many teenagers have too easy access to them.  It is an outrage to deny that as too many politicians in the back pocket of the National Rifle Association are too wont to do."  - CNN Capital Gang, 5/23/98.

"Ultimately, a civilized society must disarm its citizenry if it is to have a modicum of domestic tranquility of the kind enjoyed by sister democracies such as Canada and Britain.  Given the frontier history and individualist ideology of the United States, however, this will not come easily."  - Charles Krauthammer, columnist, "Disarm the Citizenry".

"We are inclined to think that every firearm in the hands of anyone who is not a law enforcement officer constitutes an incitement to violence.  Let's come to our senses before the whole country starts shooting itself up on all its Main Streets in a delirious kind of High Noon."  - Washington Post, 8/19/65.

"By a curiosity of evolution, every human skull harbors a prehistoric vestige: a reptilian brain.  This atavism, like a hand grenade cushioned in the more civilized surrounding cortex, is the dark hive where many of mankind's primitive impulses originate.  To go partners with that throwback, Americans have carried out of their own history another curiosity that evolution forgot to discard as the country changed from a sparsely populated, underpoliced agrarian society to a modern industrial civilization.  That vestige is the gun - most notoriously the handgun, an anachronistic tool still much in use."  - Time, 4/13/81.

"As you probably know by now, Time's editors, in the April 13 issue, took a strong position in support of an outright ban on handguns for private use."  - Time Magazine, Letter to NRA, 4/24/81.

"The only way to discourage the gun culture is to remove the guns from the hands and shoulders of people who are not in the law enforcement business."  - New York Times, 9/24/75.

"Why should America adopt a policy of near-zero tolerance for private gun ownership?  Because it's the only alternative to the present insanity.  Without both strict limits on access to new weapons and aggressive efforts to reduce the supply of existing weapons, no one can be safer."  - Editorial, Los Angeles Times, 12/28/93.

"No presidential candidate has yet come out for the most effective proposal to check the terror of gunfire: a ban on the general sale, manufacture and ownership of handguns as well as assault-style weapons." - Guns Along the Campaign Trail, Washington Post, 7/19/99.

"There is no reason for anyone in the country, for anyone except a police officer or a military person, to buy, to own, to have, to use, a handgun.  I used to think handguns could be controlled by laws about registration, by laws requiring waiting periods for purchasers, by laws making sellers check out the past of buyers.  I think the only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns."  - Michael Gartner, President, NBC News, in USA Today, 1/16/92.

"Whatever is being proposed is way too namby-pamby.  I mean, for example, we're talking about limiting people to one gun purchase, or handgun purchase a month.  Why not just ban the ownership of handguns when nobody needs one?  Why not just ban semi-automatic rifles?  Nobody needs one."  - Jack E. White, Time national correspondent, Washington Times, 5/8/99.

"The great majority of Americans are saying they favor gun control when they really mean gun banishment ... I think the country has long been ready to restrict the use of guns, except for hunting rifles and shotguns, and I think we're prepared to get rid of the damned things entirely - the handguns, the semis and the automatics."  - Roger Rosenblatt, Time Magazine, 8/9/99.

"I don't understand why we're piddling around.  We should talk about getting rid of guns in this country."  - Juan Williams, Washington Post, on Fox News Sunday, 5/23/99.

"Repealing the Second Amendment is no cause for the faint-hearted, but it remains the only way for liberals to trigger an honest debate on the future of our bullet-plagued society.  So what if anti-gun advocates have to devote the next 15-20 years to the struggle?  The cause is worth the political pain.  Failing to take bold action condemns all of us to spend our lives cringing in terror every time we hear a car backfire."  - Walter Shapiro, USA Today columnist, 9/17/99.

"Get rid of the guns.  We had the Second Amendment that said you have the right to bear arms.  I haven't seen the British really coming by my house looking for it.  And besides, the right to bear arms is not an absolute right anyway, as New York's Sullivan Law proves.  We talk about ourselves as a violent society, and some of that is right and some of it is claptrap.  But I think if you took away the guns, and I mean really take away the guns, not what Congress is doing now, you would see that violent society diminish considerably."  - Roger Rosenblatt, PBS NewsHour essayist, 5/20/99.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sentinel7 said:

Let  me help you with a LITTLE knowledge.

Zombie nation talking points and lies don't track against truth.

No surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

RANGEL: NO GUNS FOR LAW-ABIDING CONSTITUENTS BUT I ‘DESERVE–NEED’ POLICE PROTECTION 

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
- Diane Feinstein

“I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.”
- Barack Obama (during conversation with economist and author John Lott Jr. at the University of Chicago Law School in the 1990s)

"I believe all handguns should be abolished."  - Sen. John Chafee, 1/9/97.

"If it were up to me, We'd ban them all."  - Rep. Mel Reynolds, CNN Crossfire, 12/9/93.

"Ultimately, I would like to see the manufacture and possession of handguns banned except for military and police use." - Rep. Bobby Rush, Chicago Tribune, 12/5/99.

"We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases."  - Rep. William Clay (D-MO), St. Louis Dispatch, 5/8/93.

"If it wasup to me, no one but law enforcement officers would own hand guns."  - Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, 11/13/98.

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights or ordinary Americans to own firearms ... that we are unable to think about reality."  - President Bill Clinton, March 1, 1993.

"We are going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!"  - Representative Chuck Shumer, 12/8/93.

"Mr. President, what is going on in this country?  Does going to school mean exposure to handguns and to death?  As you know, my position is we should ban all handguns, get rid of them, no manufacture, no sale, no importation, no transportation, no possession of a handgun.  There are 66 million handguns in the United States of America today, with 2 million being added every year."  - Senator John H. Chafee, (R-RI), 6/11/92.

"Mr. speaker, we must take swift and strong action if we are to rescue the next generation from the rising of tide armed violence. That is why today I am introducing the Handgun Control Act of 1992. This legislation would outlaw the possession, importation, transfer or manufacture of a handgun except for use by public agencies, individuals who can demonstrate to their local police chief that they need a gun because of threat to their life or the life of a family member, licensed guard services, licensed pistol clubs which keep the weapons securely on premises, licensed manufacturers and licensed gun dealers."  - Rep. Stephen J. Solarz, 8/12/92.

"Indeed, that the Second Amendment poses no barrier to strong gun laws is perhaps the most well-settled proposition in American constitutional law.  Yet the incantation of this phantom right continues to pervade Congressional debate."  - Erwin N. Griswold, Solicitor General, Nixon Administration (Washington Post, 11/4/90)

"My personal opinion is that guns kill people."  - Sam Donaldson, ABC News Primetime Live, 2/22/90.

"We will never fully solve our nation's horrific problem of gun violence unless we ban the manufacture and sale of handguns and semi-automatic assault weapons."  - USA Today, Dec. 29, 1993.

"Twenty years ago, I asked Richard Nixon what he thought of gun control. His on-the-record reply: 'Guns are an abomination.' Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles. - William Safire, LA Daily News, 6/15/99.

"Jonesboro, Arkansas; Edinboro, Pennsylvania; Fayetteville, Tennessee; Springfield, Oregon -- all towns that live in infamy because a troubled teenager with access to a deadly gun went on a killing spree.  There are no panaceas to stop such violence but there are too many guns and too many teenagers have too easy access to them.  It is an outrage to deny that as too many politicians in the back pocket of the National Rifle Association are too wont to do."  - CNN Capital Gang, 5/23/98.

"Ultimately, a civilized society must disarm its citizenry if it is to have a modicum of domestic tranquility of the kind enjoyed by sister democracies such as Canada and Britain.  Given the frontier history and individualist ideology of the United States, however, this will not come easily."  - Charles Krauthammer, columnist, "Disarm the Citizenry".

"We are inclined to think that every firearm in the hands of anyone who is not a law enforcement officer constitutes an incitement to violence.  Let's come to our senses before the whole country starts shooting itself up on all its Main Streets in a delirious kind of High Noon."  - Washington Post, 8/19/65.

"By a curiosity of evolution, every human skull harbors a prehistoric vestige: a reptilian brain.  This atavism, like a hand grenade cushioned in the more civilized surrounding cortex, is the dark hive where many of mankind's primitive impulses originate.  To go partners with that throwback, Americans have carried out of their own history another curiosity that evolution forgot to discard as the country changed from a sparsely populated, underpoliced agrarian society to a modern industrial civilization.  That vestige is the gun - most notoriously the handgun, an anachronistic tool still much in use."  - Time, 4/13/81.

"As you probably know by now, Time's editors, in the April 13 issue, took a strong position in support of an outright ban on handguns for private use."  - Time Magazine, Letter to NRA, 4/24/81.

"The only way to discourage the gun culture is to remove the guns from the hands and shoulders of people who are not in the law enforcement business."  - New York Times, 9/24/75.

"Why should America adopt a policy of near-zero tolerance for private gun ownership?  Because it's the only alternative to the present insanity.  Without both strict limits on access to new weapons and aggressive efforts to reduce the supply of existing weapons, no one can be safer."  - Editorial, Los Angeles Times, 12/28/93.

"No presidential candidate has yet come out for the most effective proposal to check the terror of gunfire: a ban on the general sale, manufacture and ownership of handguns as well as assault-style weapons." - Guns Along the Campaign Trail, Washington Post, 7/19/99.

"There is no reason for anyone in the country, for anyone except a police officer or a military person, to buy, to own, to have, to use, a handgun.  I used to think handguns could be controlled by laws about registration, by laws requiring waiting periods for purchasers, by laws making sellers check out the past of buyers.  I think the only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns."  - Michael Gartner, President, NBC News, in USA Today, 1/16/92.

"Whatever is being proposed is way too namby-pamby.  I mean, for example, we're talking about limiting people to one gun purchase, or handgun purchase a month.  Why not just ban the ownership of handguns when nobody needs one?  Why not just ban semi-automatic rifles?  Nobody needs one."  - Jack E. White, Time national correspondent, Washington Times, 5/8/99.

"The great majority of Americans are saying they favor gun control when they really mean gun banishment ... I think the country has long been ready to restrict the use of guns, except for hunting rifles and shotguns, and I think we're prepared to get rid of the damned things entirely - the handguns, the semis and the automatics."  - Roger Rosenblatt, Time Magazine, 8/9/99.

"I don't understand why we're piddling around.  We should talk about getting rid of guns in this country."  - Juan Williams, Washington Post, on Fox News Sunday, 5/23/99.

"Repealing the Second Amendment is no cause for the faint-hearted, but it remains the only way for liberals to trigger an honest debate on the future of our bullet-plagued society.  So what if anti-gun advocates have to devote the next 15-20 years to the struggle?  The cause is worth the political pain.  Failing to take bold action condemns all of us to spend our lives cringing in terror every time we hear a car backfire."  - Walter Shapiro, USA Today columnist, 9/17/99.

"Get rid of the guns.  We had the Second Amendment that said you have the right to bear arms.  I haven't seen the British really coming by my house looking for it.  And besides, the right to bear arms is not an absolute right anyway, as New York's Sullivan Law proves.  We talk about ourselves as a violent society, and some of that is right and some of it is claptrap.  But I think if you took away the guns, and I mean really take away the guns, not what Congress is doing now, you would see that violent society diminish considerably."  - Roger Rosenblatt, PBS NewsHour essayist, 5/20/99.  

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

And if your not sure how I feel about these quotes

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Confiscation is just an NRA red herring said the smarter than thou fence sitter.  Of course, his selective memory forgets about the aftermath of Katrina, where police confiscated hundreds of guns and only returned them under threat of losing a lawsuit.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-10-08-nra-katrina_N.htm

Since fence sitters claim to look at all information from both sides, surely a FS worth his salt would know that in New York they have been confiscating firearms from deceased permit holders for years.  So much for great grandpas pistol being handed down from generation to generation, now when your father dies that pistol belongs to New York.

“We recently started a program where we’re cross referencing all the pistol permit holders with the death records and we’re sending people out to collect the guns whenever possible,” Police Commissioner Daniel Derenda said at a recent press conference, according to WGRZ.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/17/deceased-gun-owners-ny-law_n_6173488.html

And now NY has begun confiscating guns from law abiding citizens if that citizen belongs to a group the government do not like.  So if you exercise your 1st Amendment right of assembly you give up your 2ND Amendment rights (perhaps this is why so many thinking people have a problem with using the flawed no fly list to deny citizens their rights, but I digress).

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/10/foghorn/my-police-confiscate-legally-registered-and-possessed-handguns-because-of-motorcycle-club-membership/

Let’s not ignore the many cases of law abiding citizens, many with concealed carry licenses who have had their guns confiscated by the police during “routine” encounters.  If the government takes your weapon and you have to spend years and $$$ to get it back, it has been confiscated)

http://www.offthegridnews.com/self-defense/guns-ammo/gun-confiscation-by-police-on-the-rise-coast-to-coast/

Ask those in Connecticut if they would be able to take their AR15 to the range and make it back home with said gun.  Since the state banned them after Sandy Hook (or Hoax) the state forced the law abiding citizens to either get rid of their weapons or no longer be a law abiding citizen.

Lastly, if the NRA is just scaremongering, I guess the usual suspects on the left are just being sensible calling for banning guns in the hands of We The People.

New York Times - ”It is a moral outrage and a national disgrace that civilians can legally purchase weapons designed specifically to kill people with brutal speed and efficiency.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/opinion/end-the-gun-epidemic-in-america.html?_r=0

LA Times - “As for handguns, assault-style weapons, etc., let’s have a flat-out ban.”

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-gun-control-ban-homicides-suicides-20140528-story.html

Hildabeast – “We know the gunman used a weapon of war to shoot down at least 50 innocent Americans.”

(SIDE NOTE; the 1911 pistol was “a weapon of war” so it appears Hildabeast agrees with the LA Times in that pistols should be banned.)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/13/Hillarious-clinton-commonsense-gun-safety-reform-orlando-attack

Apparently that fence you sit on leaves a huge bind spot on your left.  Perhaps if you actually did look at and listen to both sides as you constantly claim, you would not make the asinine statement that only the NRA cause people to worry about gun confiscations.

• Upvote 7

Just look at California. With a stroke of a pen the law(s) now redefine the false and media enhanced word "Assault Rifle and will now force law abiding people to register, sell out ofstate or turn in a weapon that the day before was legal to own. 

No, their not coming for our guns. They want us to get rid of them. Less bloodshed for them. And the people that don't do any of the three things I listed will be criminals and when they are found exercising their constitutional and God given right the weapon will be taken and possible(read likely) jail or fine.   

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Just look at California. With a stroke of a pen the law(s) now redefine the false and media enhanced word "Assault Rifle and will now force law abiding people to register, sell out ofstate or turn in a weapon that the day before was legal to own. 

No, their not coming for our guns. They want us to get rid of them. Less bloodshed for them. And the people that don't do any of the three things I listed will be criminals and when they are found exercising their constitutional and God given right the weapon will be taken and possible(read likely) jail or fine.   

I'm very aware of this and it makes me sick. They are slowly taking our rights away. They also need to ban the guns from the people that guard the Governor and our senators.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:
Being Libertarian's photo.

Yota, I live ten miles from the San Bernardino shooting. I know the sheriff well, I have beers with him sometimes on the weekends. He tells people all the time, "get your concealed carry" CCW. If you call, I wont be able to come in a timely matter. So protect your self. If you don't have a felony and pass his back ground, he will give you one. My wife and I don't leave home without it. People with CCW's are the  back up for police.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, WISKY291 said:

Yota, I live ten miles from the San Bernardino shooting. I know the sheriff well, I have beers with him sometimes on the weekends. He tells people all the time, "get your concealed carry" CCW. If you call, I wont be able to come in a timely matter. So protect your self. If you don't have a felony and pass his back ground, he will give you one. My wife and I don't leave home without it. People with CCW's are the  back up for police.

Rather the front line!

congrats on CCW!

the 11th commandment cover thine own azz!

www.ccwsafe.com

dont be ruined like Zimmerman was!

• Upvote 2