Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Powerball 7/2/16

Here we go for July 2nd! Rules are posted in the forum above.

429:

13    19    31    35    43    PB 03

Pokerplayer left numbers for 7/2 on the 6/29 thread and here they are:

08    22    24    57    66    PB 14

Good luck to us!

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1

thanks for getting  the new  set  running  4 2 9     and  for transferring  the  numbers  for  p.p.,     I am tempted  too wait for texas gran  ,  to post her set  , then  pick  a  set  from  mikes  and  grans  too get  all 6 numbers  :lol:  

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

powerball  --------- >  19 /  28 /  29 /  50 /  61 ----> p.b.  08   ,   -------   good luck on the   mega  draw  buddy  {  if you hit  415 million   ,  would you be interested in a log home   ?  :rolleyes:

Thanks Jeep!  I've been so caught up with our Powerball pool that I had forgotten about the Mega Millions!  And YES, I love log homes and have seen many... almost got into selling them for a company in NC... still may!  We'll have to chat about that... someday!

3 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks 429!

05 - 55 - 59 - 60 - 69  PB 23

Also picked up a few Mega Millions tickets (only $1 each) for here in NJ... up to $415 million!  Wish me luck!

I hear you Jax. I buy my 3 Megaball tickets and my 1 PowerBall ticket for an even 5. Heck, even the chick at the nearby Stop -N- Rob knows what I'm there for.

12 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

We're ready!

TexasGranny  44  48  59  66  67  PB 25

Jetman 08  13  25  46  54  PB 20

babycakes61  03  09  16  59  63  PB 16

Got my MegaMillions tickets too - "You can't win if you don't play!"

:cowboy2:

hey gran !  do you do  quick picks  or  you have  set of  numbers played often ?    { have you had  good luck  in the mega ball  play area , as you do in powerball  ? 

11 hours ago, jeepguy said:

hey gran !  do you do  quick picks  or  you have  set of  numbers played often ?    { have you had  good luck  in the mega ball  play area , as you do in powerball  ? 

I used to try to second guess by picking numbers but haven't done that since we started the DV Powerball pool. I just use quick pick. This last drawing was the first time I bought megamillions in years. Also used quickpick and had the megaball "14". Doesn't pay as good as powerball unless you win the big kahuna!

;)  :cowboy2: