Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV After US Election...President Hillarious Takes Credit.

Luigi1

DR. CLARKE: Yes, the link was from April, so as to back up the one posted 2 days ago June 27, 2016.

On the Article IV progress reports. It's nice to see some people really paying attention...
ere's the IMF Link from 2 days ago. This is VERY POSITIVE News:

https://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2016/pr16307.htm

It is our opinion, that the Dinar & Dong will significantly increase in value, SEPARATELY, but within a short time frame of one another (perhaps a few days, or few weeks - but that is pure speculation by anyone, as these type moves are never relayed immediately before they happen, for obvious reasons).

There is NO indication, which will increase significantly first - notice we didn't say RV or Revalue - we said, "significant rate increase". Both these countries are in a completely different universe, from one another......although connected with ONE commonality, which I think you can figure out.

Oh, one other thing, just as a side note - the U.S. fiscal year ends September 30, 2016, and the Yuan is traded officially as a Basket 1 Reserve Currency Oct. 1, 2016...and Nov. 8th is the U.S. Election.....Gee, I wonder what will happen to the Pound & Euro?........and the U.S. Dollar up for a little ride north.....from now through mid August, both these countries, especially Iraq, will be in the Final letting go stage, of the old regimes, political networkings, some systems and some people......and metaphorically will be "buried for good" -

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Luigi - Mnt Goat Called And Said She's Pregnant ...

And It's Urs ...

And She Got Fired From Her Pumper Job ...

So She's Moving In With U ...

And She's Bringing Her Mother ...

Billie Goat ...

So Good Thing U've Got Dr Clarke's Prediction To Look Forward To With All Of Those Extra Mouths To Feed...

Oh - And Congrats On Ur Upcoming New 'Kid' ! :cigar:

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 3

Who is this Clarke and what back ground does this person have IMO just another pumper, Clarke hasn't been rite yet. So with that said we're all Doctors here some of us have been in here longer than most 2008/9 for me about a day r too LOL.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Dr. 101

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, King Bean said:

Dr. Flash has way more guru appeal. Take 50 dinar, and call me in the morning.

We got to amp this up to 101 2x a day because 50iqd isn't working anymore.

Dr.101

or

Dr. Flash

You decide

Edited by Flash101

" AFTER US ELECTIONS HILARIOUS TAKES CREDIT "

About 2 years ago I saw a video on you tube. It was Hilary Clinton saying that Iraq was going to be the new frontier. She was being asked about what she though would be the next big thing and she said discreetly Iraq would be  the next big boom.  

The Bushes and the Clintons are believed to be heavily invested in the IQD.   If anyone knows first hand it's them.

I don't know if taking credit for the RV is on her agenda but she definitely has something up her sleeve .

Don't trust her at all........:shakehead:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, sandfly said:

Ok

Hey, what's up Mr. Fly?  Did "Thanks" get to be too many keys to hit on?

Try this for a moniker.  "OK then".  As in "Well, OK then".  But don't use the "Well" part as it would then contain too many keystrokes.

But if you were to use "OK then", that's just as many strokes as in "Thanks" save one extra for the space key.  But I know you can do it Mr. Fly.

Thanks

DW Out