Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana mid-Ramadan (29 June 2016)

Adam Montana

11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Was not a cyber attack. It was the result of an upgrade that the software company put out that required an upgrade here and there were bugs. Since this was a non-urgent matter I did not spend the money to make sure it was resolved immediately.

Obviously in a post-RV situation, that would not be the case. Also, the VIP post-RV tools are different and are built to accommodate a much smaller group than the entire DV community!

:twothumbs:

That is awesome :lmao: 

This site, dinarvets.com in its current format, will remain available to the public. Of course it will not be my priority, so I expect some volunteers will have to run it. (I'll be busy with VIP stuff). 

The VIP site and tools are on a completely separate server and my advice to everyone is to make sure you're in VIP immediately if not sooner! I won't listen to complaints if you get left behind. Things are moving right now. 

Have a a great weekend and holiday :)

Would be glad to help any way I can...DV folks are pretty important to me......

• Upvote 4

Glad it was just more upgrades!!

Thanks for update Adam. 

I look forward to you VERY good July possibility. 

Ok D Thug and all... How many times did you keep checking back to see if site was back up?  

You know we all were looking for the latest Luigi post. :blink::D

• Upvote 2

On 6/29/2016 at 11:24 AM, Adam Montana said:

FUN FACT TIME! :D

The Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776 on July 4, and one of our Presidents was born on July 4th. He was the 30th President of the United States - Calvin Coolidge. You can read an interesting speech he gave on the Declaration of Independence at this link: http://www.boerner.net/jboerner/?p=13332

Likewise on 4 July both Presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died... I remember that from the HBO series on John Adams.  I love history..

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, olescule24 said:

Likewise on 4 July both Presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died... I remember that from the HBO series on John Adams.  I love history..

Yes...  same year and just hours apart!  That was a great mini series with great casting... Paul Giamatti as John Adams and David Morse as George Washington, along with others!

• Upvote 2

On 6/29/2016 at 9:07 PM, Adam Montana said:

This site, dinarvets.com in its current format, will remain available to the public. Of course it will not be my priority, so I expect some volunteers will have to run it. (I'll be busy with VIP stuff). 

The VIP site and tools are on a completely separate server and my advice to everyone is to make sure you're in VIP immediately if not sooner! I won't listen to complaints if you get left behind. Things are moving right now. 

Have a a great weekend and holiday :)

HCL!! HCL!! HCL!! HCL!!  HAPPY JULY 4TH!! HCL!! HCL!! HCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :woot::praying::backflip::cheesehead:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/29/2016 at 10:44 AM, DinarThug said:

I'm Just Glad To Have The Site Back Up And Running ! 

I didn't think the site was up and running. Every time I tried to connect this past week it has taken over 4 minutes and I get out of it. Today I decided to just leave the tab open and let it run. Was glad to see it finally upload, however, it took over 3 minutes to open the chat tab and another 3 minutes plus to open Adam's chat. I have never had this issue in the past. I don't know if it is trying to up load all the 100 of thousands of posts or what the issue is. But it is very aggravating. I am just glad I finally was able to get in here and see what Adam had to post. I am not going to deal with the delays for the other tabs I normally would be reading for recent news, OIC, Etc.

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...