Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana mid-Ramadan (29 June 2016)

Adam Montana

Much obliged Adam, I read your article on 80 dollar oil and I concur with these prices. Traders, banks, refineries, oil companies are all saying the same, let's hope the fundamentals are there to support these levels. I have never been a believer in the ole supply and demand issue as the oil game is a very strategic and well played chess game imo. 

Sure do appreciate all you and the mods do here for us:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

I'm Just Glad To Have The Site Back Up And Running ! B)

But I Noticed That It Had Imploded Last Week When Luigi's Reputation Was Restored ! :o

Although He Must Be Ashamed By His Sudden Good Reputation 

Because We Haven't Seen Him Since ! :blink:

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

A happy 4th to all.

And A Happy 'Fifth'!  :cheesehead:

:D     :D     :D

Calories in a Bottle of Vodka

Last Updated: Oct 10, 2015 | By Christine Binnendyk Calories in a Bottle of VodkaVodka is sometimes served in shot glasses. Photo Credit igorr1/iStock/Getty Images

Vodka is considered hard liquor, a popular term for whiskey, tequila, rum, gin, vodka, and other distilled spirits. The "proof" is the percentage of alcohol in the liquor. Vodka labeled 80 proof contains 40 percent alcohol, while 100-proof vodka contains 50 percent alcohol. To estimate the caloric content of hard liquid, all you have to do is multiply the number of ounces by the proof and then by .8. Keep in mind that there are roughly 30 milliliters in 1 ounce.

A Fifth

A fifth refers to a fifth of a gallon, or double the size of a pint. A fifth of 80-proof vodka contains about 1,618 calories, while a fifth bottle of 100-proof vodka offers about 2,066 calories.

• Upvote 6

Hey, Adam.  Thanks for the drive-by.  I just got an e-mail from you saying the site was "back up and running fine."  That is not true for several of us.  Here's hoping you are aware of the problem and can help us literally get back up to speed!!

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And A Happy 'Fifth'!  :cheesehead:

:D     :D     :D

Calories in a Bottle of Vodka

Last Updated: Oct 10, 2015 | By Christine Binnendyk Calories in a Bottle of VodkaVodka is sometimes served in shot glasses. Photo Credit igorr1/iStock/Getty Images

Vodka is considered hard liquor, a popular term for whiskey, tequila, rum, gin, vodka, and other distilled spirits. The "proof" is the percentage of alcohol in the liquor. Vodka labeled 80 proof contains 40 percent alcohol, while 100-proof vodka contains 50 percent alcohol. To estimate the caloric content of hard liquid, all you have to do is multiply the number of ounces by the proof and then by .8. Keep in mind that there are roughly 30 milliliters in 1 ounce.

A Fifth

A fifth refers to a fifth of a gallon, or double the size of a pint. A fifth of 80-proof vodka contains about 1,618 calories, while a fifth bottle of 100-proof vodka offers about 2,066 calories.

Written by someone with a strange sense of math...double the size of a pint would be a QUARTER.      just sayin'...

(My OCD bone is TINGLING)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Hey, Adam.  Thanks for the drive-by.  I just got an e-mail from you saying the site was "back up and running fine."  That is not true for several of us.  Here's hoping you are aware of the problem and can help us literally get back up to speed!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

I'm Just Glad To Have The Site Back Up And Running ! B)

But I Noticed That It Had Imploded Last Week When Luigi's Reputation Was Restored ! :o

Although He Must Be Ashamed By His Sudden Good Reputation 

Because We Haven't Seen Him Since ! :blink:

:D     :D     :D

Second the site being back up. Missed you guys. Thanks Adam for the quick update.  

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I'm concerned 

Why the site was down for so long?

Another cyber attack?

How can we make sure this is not gonna happen in the future, when the RV hits and 40 thousand people is trying to access DV?

Is VIP secure?.... Is VIP in a different Server?.... VIP was down too.

I'm thinking that post RV the site will be more

secure as it will only be available for those with

VIP (NO FREE VIEWER) members.

(Comments from staff?)

:twocents:

• Upvote 4