Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Verifiable RV History?

icutiewatcher

Please forgive me if this is something that has been asked before, or if this should be easy to find, but I have searched and researched and am unable to find some history on RV's, such as the one we are all hoping for (which I've been invested in since 2010), whereas investors owned a currency which revalued and they made out well on. 

When I first invested, I did a ton of research and vaguely recall some factual dates and rates on currency revaluations that investors made good on. Yet, now I am wondering if that reading was just much of the content that is so readily available on any guru site. So, now I'm asking for some verifiable data as frankly, I'm getting discouraged and need a bit of a boost here. 

Help a girl out?

Edited by icutiewatcher
  • Upvote 2

I understand, to a point, being discouraged as I've been invested since 2010 as well.

Looking at the news section, however, I am VERY encouraged. 

All that I can offer is the idea that those in the know are NOT too likely to announce from the hilltops HOW they did profit from a similar event. The job of the main stream media is to distract the average Joe from such events. 

I look forward to more responses.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

On 6/27/2016 at 8:35 PM, icutiewatcher said:

So, now I'm asking for some verifiable data as frankly, I'm getting discouraged and need a bit of a boost here. 

On 6/27/2016 at 9:25 PM, olivesman said:

I understand, to a point, being discouraged as I've been invested since 2010 as well.

Take heart from one who has been in this from nearly the beginning.   My philosophy is that the money I invested in this would have been long gone now anyway. Spent on some outdated tech that's gotten thrown in the trash or some consumables etc....  As long as the dinar doesn't just collapse the money is still there invested in the dinar and since I got them when they were a much better deal I'll even walking away with a small profit now if I were to cash in.  However, I'm in this for long haul now.  Waited this long what's a little longer.

Edited by NextYear

10 hours ago, NextYear said:

Take heart from one who has been in this from nearly the beginning.   My philosophy is that the money I invested in this would have been long gone now anyway. Spent on some outdated tech that's gotten thrown in the trash or some consumables etc....  As long as the dinar doesn't just collapse the money is still there invested in the dinar and since I got them when they were a much better deal I'll even walking away with a small profit now if I were to cash in.  However, I'm in this for long haul now.  Waited this long what's a little longer.

I, too, had not noticed what USD I had used to obtain IQD.  I probably would have bought a little nicer and more expensive vehicles that would have lost that amount in depreciation.  At least what IQD I have will likely not loose value compared to what it holds for me today.  I would only "loose" money if I exchange the IQD for USD before the IQD revaluation.  Kinda like stock that dips below the buy price.  I only loose money in the stock if I sell at a lower price.  If I hold the stock until it increases in value beyond the purchase price, I make money.  In my opinion, the IQD venture is way better than stocks.

• Upvote 3

So, not one response to reflect another country that has had an RI/RV that compares to what we are speculating can happen here?? Come on, there has to be some history to this affect. 

It only makes sense... And I don't expect stories of win fall, but at least some history of significant (or at least slightly substantial) increase in currency value. This can't be the only one in currency history or we may all really be as crazy as the Nay Sayers think we are... 

I'm not quite ready to bail here, or "sell out" as the poster above referenced, but some confidence and factual data above all the "soon" talk (that got old six years ago) would be really good. 

I can't be the only one that would be interested in such history. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, icutiewatcher said:

So, not one response to reflect another country that has had an RI/RV that compares to what we are speculating can happen here?? Come on, there has to be some history to this affect. 

It only makes sense... And I don't expect stories of windfall, but at least some history of significant (or at least slightly substantial) increase in currency value. This can't be the only one in currency history or we may all really be as crazy as the Nay Sayers think we are... 

I can't be the only one that would be interested in such history. 

What she said...

• Upvote 2