Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - I ANTICIPATE THE RATE, WHATEVER IT MAY BE TO BE OUT BY JULY 1, THAT IS GOING BY WHATS IN INK !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Mailing It In !

6-20-2016   Newshound Guru Mailman17   CONTRARY TO SOME RECENT POSTS, AS FAR AS THE IMF AND IRAQ RELEASING THE RATE IN MID JULY, AGAIN WE MUST REITERATE WHAT SHABS HAS SAID IN THE PAST. IRAQ WILL NOT RELEASE IN THE MIDDLE OF ANY QUARTER AND THE IMF AGREEMENT FOR THE LOANS CLEARLY STATE BY...AND I REPEAT BY MID YEAR...MID YEAR AND THE START OF THAT IS JULY 1.   ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER THE NEWS WE GET MOST LIKELY IS DAYS IF NOT A WEEK OLD, WITH MOSUL BEING THE FINAL SECURITY PUZZLE PIECE. I ANTICIPATE THE RATE, WHATEVER IT MAY BE TO BE OUT BY JULY 1, THAT IS GOING BY WHATS IN INK. I SAID MANY YEARS AGO, THEIR FINANCES ALWAYS DICTATED A 1-1, WITH THE RATE MOST LIKELY BEING A MANAGED FLOAT. FINGERS CROSSED AS TO IRAQ HAVING THEIR CRAP TOGETHER. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY NEGATIVE NEWS, ONLY SMOKE AS TO THEIR INTENTIONS. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS. AS ALWAYS...JM

• Upvote 13

well gotta  say  ,    it is  a good  idea on the  possibility for a value rise ,   just how much will be the question for sure ,  and  I do hope they can get  the poop  together  and get it at least above .o5   cents ...  just  for  poops  and  grins  <_< 

• Upvote 3

I hope and wish the CBI increase the dinar exchange rate by July 01 as stated by the IMF.

They still have a lot of work to do.

- Important laws

- End of corruption

- Security

- Stability 

- Complete the ministerial cabinet

In my opinion they will take the rest of 2016 to finish everything.

I think we are looking to January 2017 for an increase of the dinar exchange rate.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I hope and wish the CBI increase the dinar exchange rate by July 01 as stated by the IMF.

- Important laws

- End of corruption

- Security

- Stability 

I agree LB.........Iraq will always have to be working on all the fine details to keep perfecting their government and country .  But....I do feel that they can RV as in NOW because it's dam time they did . I think they're ready. And after they RV they can continue doing what they need to do. The Rv is just part of their process not the end result.

• Upvote 4

Being an accountant, I can definitely say, if I was going to make any major adjustments to my financial statements, I would want a very clean cut off to be able to identify any material transactions that happened before or after the adjustment so I could easily figure out how to handle those transactions.  End of the Month, End of the Quarter, or End of the Year are the ideal times to make these adjustments, from an accountant's perspective.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, ezrapound said:

Say what you will but I have been reading mailman for 10 years now and in my opinion this guy has his head together.  He's been around for a long long time...

ezra, I been reading Mailman, Maverick, Frank an all the rest for longer than 10 years an none of their predictions or any other guru guesses have come true. Today the Dinar still hasn't RV yet. I agree these are good people but they don't know anymore about the date or the rate of the RV than you or I. It does make for good entertainment I will agree but to know what's really happening in Iraq read the articles posted by yoda, thug an others on this site....

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

- Important laws

- End of corruption

- Security

- Stability 

I think we are looking to January 2017 for an increase of the dinar exchange rate.

Or perhaps July 1st, 2017.  Awwww man. There ya go. Now I did it, and said it. All that everyone was thinking. Now I jinxed it. I don't really care, as for me and mine we will wait upon the Lord and His plan, time, and rate for the IQD to RV.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ezrapound said:

Say what you will but I have been reading mailman for 10 years now and in my opinion this guy has his head together.  He's been around for a long long time...

***///

Agree.  'OlSarge liked him and said he made more sense than the pumper Gurus.

'OlSarge was a fiscal year guy... he figured they'd be playin' on US fiscal time in light of the agreement struck under

the bush administration.

Don't know if IMF/Global bankster cartel also use that same time frame, but if they do, it plays into what MARKINSA says

wherein that'd give them a 5-6-month window up to fiscal year to settle old books NLT  EOY. 

Who knows... we sure don't... but if MAILMAN wants 01JUL, let's hope it's 01JUL2016 any way ! :soon:

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Being an accountant, I can definitely say, if I was going to make any major adjustments to my financial statements, I would want a very clean cut off to be able to identify any material transactions that happened before or after the adjustment so I could easily figure out how to handle those transactions.  End of the Month, End of the Quarter, or End of the Year are the ideal times to make these adjustments, from an accountant's perspective.

Mark, with an attitude like that, YOU could head the CBI. All in favor raise your hands. Get it done by July 1st and then we will have some REAL fireworks for the 4th. So hurry up and get going.

• Upvote 1

I sure do wish July the 1st was the date but, I believe timing in this venture will be clearly calculated by the CBI and those in the know. As our good friend LaidBack says and I tend to agree is that their are still important laws that need to be passed and the final touches put on the security scenario. With that said, this Ramadan has been very active imo and Abadi has been very visible in the news accomplishing many task at hand. 

Again, I have to agree with what Adam has been saying all along which is the HCL in place, once we see that I am confident we are at the finish line. 

Awesome Thugs, thanks bro :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

On 6/21/2016 at 9:24 AM, Wiljor said:

I sure do wish July the 1st was the date but, I believe timing in this venture will be clearly calculated by the CBI and those in the know. As our good friend LaidBack says and I tend to agree is that their are still important laws that need to be passed and the final touches put on the security scenario. With that said, this Ramadan has been very active imo and Abadi has been very visible in the news accomplishing many task at hand. 

Again, I have to agree with what Adam has been saying all along which is the HCL in place, once we see that I am confident we are at the finish line. 

Awesome Thugs, thanks bro :twothumbs:

VERY ACTIVE INDEED, imo  ALSO. 

:twocents:  (and that may be ALL it'sworth)

:twothumbs:

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 4