Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Dr. Clarke Cuts Through All The Dinarland BS.

Luigi1

11 hours ago, stricker_64 said:

Actually I'm a secretary and as for the tone I was angry because I tried to help out with a straight forward message and even typed how I don't do chats. I even pointed out that Texas Granny saw the original and would hopefully chim in with the date of when I first posted it.  I was asked by snow " who gave you this information?" so I did my best to tell her without getting myself in trouble at the same time. It wasn't until I was called Guru **** by BJ that I got angry and so I sent a very straight-forward fact based email. It coming across as a condescending tone was do to the nature of BJ's accusation and Snow's agreement with him. As for name dropping well I can't say the where and how I know the information without name dropping. I really thought Snow was sincerely wanting to know how I knew and with all the BullShit that comes from here and the Guru's I thought I should help out and tell her and what happened I get ripped apart for not being crystal clear and when I was I still got ripped. Bottom line what I posted were the facts as I know them to be and was just trying to counter the Bullshit Dr. Clarke aka Mtn Goat aka etc. 

Actually - you're 'straight forward' message, was anything but that !!!

And I didn't call you a guru - what I posted was that, what you said sounded exactly like what the gurus say ... nonsense!

Just an FYI - In case you hadn't noticed all the gurus say their facts are true as well.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
On 6/21/2016 at 8:17 PM, stricker_64 said:

Christine Odette Lagarde (usually known as Odette to co-workers and friends) joined Baker & McKenzie (BM), a large Chicago-based international law firm, in 1981 and left BM in Late 2004. James Wolf from greenville wisconsin is known as Adam Montana on this site. I used the name Odette because anyone who is in the business of monetary funds understands when someone says "Odette said...". As for BM well it is the world's largest financial Law firm so again anyone in the financial world knows who BM is; the same as saying JP in banking conversations (that's J.P Morgan and Chase). As for the Wolf of Greenville well you being a senior member so I assumed you would know his real name and where he is from; after all you are taking his advice on some important financial matters. And since Adam M is the admin he knows the IP address's of all who log in. He could tell you where I'm logged in from and that in turn tells him and you who I currently work for. This is why I don't like doing posts for the same reason I don't talk to politicians or news reporters because even when an answer is given they still don't understand.

" We all know that karma can be a *****, but sometimes it's a total jerkass. It's not enough that the bad guy is a Karma Houdini. It's not enough that the good guy Can't Get Away with Nuthin' . It's not even enough that he's a Butt Monkey or Chew Toy, put through the wringer for no reason. No, sometimes fate isn't satisfied until disaster befalls the good guy purely as a result of him doing the right thing. " quote is from http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished

Are you serious about his name?

14 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Ain't no way on God's Green Earth that there is going to be such a wide discrepancy in value... From $0.13 to $0.50....... total horseshit .... Yep, you heard it 1st right here~

Just agreeing with you Snow...when you've been around as long as some of have, these ridiculous claims are all Deja Vu........not saying I've heard or seen it all before BUT will say that there is not Much new, under the sun~