Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Dr. Clarke Cuts Through All The Dinarland BS.

Luigi1

Luigi found this read.

Dr Clarke offers some hope for September.

Good read.

DR. CLARKE: Thanks for asking. Simple version here: (because you get enough to read anyway). Tens of thousands are Tired. In Pain. Tired of the Lies. Dishonesty. BS Delays. Frustrated. Angry. Outrageously False stories. Disillusioned Conspiracy Theorists. Scams. Hype. Excuses, Excuses and more Excuses…. and they’re SPENT. It just keeps going on & on & on……We Feel you….

Well, it’s about to end. We’ll give you some information that we Know and Believe is True - It’s not Public - not Printed - not Announced - some of it will never be and some of it will. You don’t have to read this, believe any of it, nor even do anything with it. We really really don’t care, because we know it will benefit at least one person, in some way.
We’re going to fire off here lots of quickies, in terms of information, that you can process. First, we’ll mention our last post. We talked about a major change from June 6-13th, and said you’d love it. Well, it was never consummated - and it wasn’t the RV in Iraq or anywhere else, as you can see. It wasn’t announced, because the Orlando shootings, took place….but it’s coming, perhaps in the next 5 days, and it’s big….bigger than the Brexit - which by the way, the U.K. WILL leave……

Over 3 months ago, we indicated “3 Periods” of time, in which Iraq would substantially raise the value of the Dinar, and thus make it exchangeable worldwide. The 3rd Period is in SEPTEMBER. The 2nd one just passed last week. You saw what happened in Orlando Florida - largest mass shooting in U.S. history. Folks, the U.S. makes this call through the IMF, as to the exact time Iraq raises their rate officially. They’re holding it off for only one reason….when the U.S. says to the IMF - GO, then they’ll raise it instantly. The U.S. owns Iraq. Get it? Owns them….un-officially of course, but who won the war? The IMF is the “Manager” of Iraq. The UN is in this mix too for official purposes, but it’s the US & IMF together, making this happen……the button pusher, so to speak, is not just the President of the U.S., but a committee of folks, primarily in the U.S., designed exactly to oversee this process. When they’re ready, they’re ready. They’re NOT READY YET to say “GO”. (it’s finally at this point - a simple GO - boom) 

Why? Because they need this “money” leverage with Iraq, to force them to do exactly what’s been needed to be done - and it’s a long laundry list of things, that you’ve all been reading about for the past 5 years - most importantly at the top of this list is - ISIS - Daash - ISIL - Stopped, Removed, Halted, Destroyed. That threat is just about at a manageable level, but there’s a few more things the owners of Iraq need done, and they won’t give up their leverage till it’s done. THIS is the reason, and the ONLY Reason, everyone’s not exchanged yet on a massive scale. All these other stories - ALL OF THEM, as to why this has gone on so long - are BS. BS……junk. False. Made up. Lies. Crap. Dirt roads. Scams. Nonsense. Insanity.

This is NOT about the Chinese Government bailing out the world. NOT. They can’t even take care of their own country, people and economy, let alone somehow fix everyone and everything else. Big time FALSE. Conspiracy Theory BS. The supposed Elders and the whole idea…..sounds really important doesn’t it?……Grandfather…….Elders……complete BS…..the so called Agreements being signed every week. How many years of agreements need to be signed - every other day or week? Insanity.

This is NOT about NASARA. NASARA is Bogus. Made up. It DOES NOT EXIST, and never will. This is Big Time FALSE. Conspiracy Theory BS…..trouble makers. It’s a Fairy Tale folks.

This is NOT about some new Republic in the U.S. Bogus, made up. It DOES NOT EXIST. This is all in the disillusion of a group of people that are “Lost” in their own minds. Conspiracy Theory BS……the whole thing. Dunsford is President of the U.S. right now, and the whole line of complete insane BS. OMG….illusions, big time. Another Fairy Tale folks.

This is NOT about Gold vs Fiat currency. NOT. Gold backed, Gold standards……Gold, Gold, Gold……forget it. Someday, more countries will have more gold backing their currencies, but you’ll be dead and gone before any of this stuff happens on the scale these BS’r’s are pedaling. I own LOTS of Gold, and I can tell you……get some, but be sane about it. I don’t care what they try to paste together with so-called facts and petro-dollar etc China, Russia, U.S. etc. Digital dollars is NOW and the future ….and will continue…..worrying about what’s backing what, is FUTILE. Waste of your time. You can’t figure it out, and there’s no reason to. Just Diversify the hell out of all your money, and hope for the best.
OIL - Petro dollar: Folks, oil will be around a long long time, and the U.S. is going to become even more entrenched in it and support it as a big revenue stream……that’s why you see what’s happening to OPEC blowing up, and price down, but will rise. A year from now it will be back at $100 bucks. Enjoy it now at the pump…..but by then, you won’t care……you’ll have your money.

How long will it be before Iraq gets the green light from the IMF, to officially raise the rate? (really the U.S. committee) 
It WON’T be in JUNE. We know this for a fact. However, there is a big, solid, huge piece of information that’s coming out in the next 5 days - by next Wednesday June 22, that will give you a massive shot in the arm, with factual information, as to how REAL this is, and a new indicator of timing. That timing, from what we know, has a shot - a probability - a good chance of a rate increase, by JULY 17th, especially that week leading up to the 17th. Forget about what the IMF indicated “by the 1st half of 2016”. It’s irrelevant. Not applicable. More dinarland hype, projection and hysteria over simple words. They’ll do it when they’re damn well ready. No matter what is said or printed. Why by July 17th? Because we said so, that’s why. We will not tell you, because it wouldn’t make sense, unless we filled 3 pages of crap explaining it. 

Things are going to start speeding up BIG TIME, after next Wed (22nd). BIG TIME. Lots of momentum….you haven’t been reading this stuff folks, and won’t see it in print. If it does not happen by 17th - we’d say there’s a 20% chance by 17th. No, this is NOT about Mosul. Mosul is important, but it’s just ONE Piece of this puzzle. It’s a good one, but not the whole enchilada by a long shot. By August 14, you’re going to see a major Political change in Iraq, that will lay the foundation for when we REALLY expect the official raising of the rate in Iraq to be. In fact, we think there’s a 99% probability that Iraq will raise their rate the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, and it will be well over $3.00 exchange rate outside the country, and closer to $4.00. We’ve been saying SEPTEMBER FOR A LONG TIME……for all you guys who’ve been “every day, every day” for the past how many years? Talk about insanity…..Every call, every post, every communication…..it’s so insane, it’s really hilarious, in so many respects….at some point you just have to bust out laughing.

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL GCR. All countries will change their values, when they are ready - not all together. Some will be the same month, others are years away. The VN Dong, is ready RIGHT NOW. They’re waiting on guess who? The U.S. through the IMF, to give them the green light. Who won the war? Why was Obama in VN for 3 days, 2 weeks ago? Why was the IMF in VN for 3 days a month earlier? Why is VN in the TPP?……Same type deal as Irag. Iraq + VN = lots of money and success……and both are U.S. military trophy’s. (so to speak)
All the other currency’s are big CRAP SHOOTS. BIG BIG BIG GAMBLES. No real basis for investment, other than a very long, diluted line of Hope - maybe - could be - somebody said - or even a bank screen with a rate, is NOT a guarantee……nor in most cases, not even real. Plants, misdirection, hype, rumor, currency sales…..blah blah blah. Good Luck. 

Also, one other thing. This “Contract Rate” story. Is way off. Way off. The only contract you might get is something agreeing to a higher interest rate on a larger amount of money, you leave with the bank as investment. As for negotiating a supposed “contract rate” for an insanely high rate - Not gonna happen. These contracts you heard about were put into place to shut up people in the early days who got exchanged, so they would blab about all the money the suddenly were given. Started years ago, because it was “gift money” anyway. When the rate changes, they don’t give a damn who you tell about anything. It’s a public event. Oh, and have you ever seen an official so called “Contract”. No, never. After all these years, and millions of people, and if this is such a big deal, wouldn’t there be a copy of a contract floating around out there somewhere - a legitimate one? Can’t even prove that. So, just realize you can negotiate with the exchangers, but this contract rate scenario will NOT exist. End of story……more BS. Hype, Rumor. Crap……..oh, and same with these CAPS……Bogus information. There are no CAPS. If you have the currency, someone will exchange you, somewhere, no matter how much you have…….the ZIM is bogus anyway. All of it. Not happening for years, if at all. And now someone dreamt another illusion and Insane idea of this thing called “Sovereign Rates”…..more BS, don’t exist, fake, lies…..Wake up folks. “ZIM”……This country is and has been a nightmare from all standpoints……minerals in the ground - yes, but there are 50 other countries with minerals, without the problems. BS big time. Sorry.

THERE ARE GOING TO BE LOTS of PEOPLE WHO’VE BEE IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR A LONG TIME, THAT ARE REALLY SURPRISED WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GO TO EXCHANGE EVEN ONE, OF THESE CURRENCIES - TO SEE HOW MUCH BS, LIES, UNTRUE STORIES, AND COMPLETE DECEPTION HAS TAKEN PLACE, AROUND ALL THESE SUBJECTS.

BIG TIME SURPRISE AND WAKE-UP CALL TO REALITY.
Well, you asked, so we answered. It’s time to get REAL. It’s all about to go down in Iraq. But not in June, perhaps in JULY, Better in August and BINGO IN SEPTEMBER, no matter how things look to line up from now till then, just be SANE about what’s happening. You’re NOT getting everything in printed articles, and especially through these ridiculous rumor mills and groups of people who pass on within them, these insane stories…..over & over & over. You’d think they’d just get tired of saying the same things over & over, and give up the BS - but they thrive on misleading people. NOBODY should stand for it, nor let it happen.

We’re not saying we’re 100% accurate, for nobody is. But the stuff that’s printed on these Dinar blogs - most of it, is pure insanity, compared to what is REALLY going on, and we’re just doing our part in bringing you a different perspective - whether you want to believe it or not…remember, we don’t want ANYTHING from you. How many of these others can say that. That is the test. They want numbers. They want you to listen to advertising. They want you in their religion. They want to sell you something. They want your currency to be in their group. They want you glued to their system, they’re words, they’re “way”. They want you for SOMETHING. We could care less, except that a few people get your head on straight and benefit yourself. Yes, benefit yourself. We want you to be FREE. FREEDOM.

You just want this to be over……and we do too - we want EVERYONE to get paid - funded - exchanged. To complete the long ride. COMPLETION. VICTORY. Who cares what you do with the money afterward? - You DID IT. Oh, this nonsense about having Humanitarian goals, plans, businesses, causes - in order for the banks or exchange centers to give you a higher rate or take more of your money, if you don’t……OMG, complete and total BS. The banks and the government could give a RIP about what you invest in, humanitarian or otherwise…..this is dinarland group LIES. No other way to put it. Legally, they can’t even do this. They want your money invested with them for sure, but to require you to have humanitarian “anything” is insane….from anyone - banks, exchange centers, the Chinese whoever’s, the U.S. government….your money is your money - and the exchange rate will be the exchange rate - and what you invest in will be what you invest in - IF ANYTHING! It’s your money, just like it’s your money right now. Don’t be Stupid……most of these folks doling out advice, stories, rumors, facts - are BROKE themselves - most have NO record of success - especially handling MONEY or BUSINESSES. They have no basis or background of success to begin with…..and you’re listening and following them as an “authority”? WAKE UP CALL. Get your professional team together NOW…….NOBODY FROM DINARLAND. Nobody.

We gotta go, but now you have some more “stuff” to read, and we enjoyed sharing…..this thing’s going to be over by the end of September - for both Iraq & Vietnam, in our estimation. From now till then, will be the most exciting ride of your life - each day, day by day, watch it get better and better - but remember, ISIS is still active……and there’s a bigger European collapse coming over the next 60 days……they’re already screwed, but “you aint seen nothin yet” (BTO).
OVERALL - “ALL IS WELL”

If anything “Real” comes up, we’ll post it. If not, see you in OCTOBER……In Our Opinionsssss.

P.S. There’s a Full Moon this Monday…….expect beautiful Fireworks.

I Intend the Very Best for ALL,
Dr. Clarke

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

Tired of the Lies. Dishonesty. BS Delays. Frustrated. Angry. Outrageously False stories. Disillusioned Conspiracy Theorists. Scams. Hype. Excuses, Excuses and more Excuses…. and they’re SPENT. It just keeps going on & on & on……

That's so funny he could have said just your name Luigi and that would had said it all. 

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 4

I read this today on another site and thought to myself "who is this Dr. Clarke person?"  I've seen his name out in the dinar community before but have never followed him.

He's definitely different.  Does anyone know anything about him?

I bet Dinar Thug does.    Thugi what do you have on this guy?  You pretty much know the who's who in dinar land .    What can you tell us?

Anyways the post is very interesting .    Long read but worth it  IMO.....:twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dr. Clark knows BS when he smells it....

I won't hold him to his dates, or rates because quite frankly nobody knows the date or rate outside

of a few select individuals inside the, IMF, GOI,  CBI, World Bank, and probably the FED.

And they are not going to let us peons know anything beforehand.

Good post.

The best things in life RV.

yak

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As some of you will see I've been a member since December 15, 2013. I don't chat much actually I've only posted once and I'll post it one more time. The information given to me then is still the same today. In December of 2016 at or around the middle of the month anyone with a 25K Dinar note should be able to go into a currency exchange location and get somewhere between $322.00 to $1259.00 USD. It was and still is subject to Iraq and how far along the economy is at that time will determine the value. This was decided in the middle of 2013 and has not changed. That's my 2 cents.....I think the only one who read it was Texas Granny and I don't think she approved the message, newbies had to have messages approved first before going live.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

Sorry, "Dr.Clarke".... but The US does NOT "own" Iraq.

ho'bummer has set it up so IRAN owns Iraq. Why do you think The Kurds are so p.o.'d...?

Why do you think that Iranian tool maliki - puppet of the evilist of M.E. cabals - still has a job...?

Why do you think the Iranian troops have the run of the place...?

Why do you think ho'bummer has left the Iraqi people out there hangin'...?

And gave the Iranians their nukes? And made US pay for them...?

It is by the grace of the Iraqi People and Mr. Abadi that they even have a screaming chance in hell to make it out

in tact and with a functioning government whilst Iran waits to pounce with their agenda to "own" the entire region!

The IMF, global central banksters and their ilk have other plans for the region -- their assets.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

And THAT is what we hope will prevail for our purposes. And hopefully render the IRAQIs rich enough to tell ho'bummer

and the rest of those terror-loving devils to go straight to hell !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OH More time to WAIT, I was just waiting for that to come up I just didn't know which GURU was going to announce it. But I knew it was coming, Kinda like that annoying horse fly that just wont go away. Time to break out that Baseball Bat and start swinging.

Guru Mickey Mouce can cut through even more of the Dinar BS. Well over 75% of the BS posts on this site about it happening tomorrow, next week, next month, early next year are just planted BS'rs placed here to systematically get more people to buy more Dinar because they are affiliated with dinar sellers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

21 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

I read this today on another site and thought to myself "who is this Dr. Clarke person?"  I've seen his name out in the dinar community before but have never followed him.

He's definitely different.  Does anyone know anything about him?

I bet Dinar Thug does.    Thugi what do you have on this guy?  You pretty much know the who's who in dinar land .    What can you tell us?

Anyways the post is very interesting .    Long read but worth it  IMO.....:twocents:

Dr Clarke??? Oh he is just another BS'r out there placed to get you to want t buy more Dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Micky Mouce said:

Guru Mickey Mouce can cut through even more of the Dinar BS. Well over 75% of the BS posts on this site about it happening tomorrow, next week, next month, early next year are just planted BS'rs placed here to systematically get more people to buy more Dinar because they are affiliated with dinar sellers.

what are u serious

god help me

i just bought another 2 billion

i re mortgaged my house

sold my wife

and made the kid get a job

now what

i listened to Luigi and i thought he was on the in side track

for details

ohhhh man

how do i buy my wife back now Luigi

On 6/18/2016 at 8:57 AM, Luigi1 said:

This is NOT about Gold vs Fiat currency. NOT. Gold backed, Gold standards……Gold, Gold, Gold……forget it. Someday, more countries will have more gold backing their currencies, but you’ll be dead and gone before any of this stuff happens on the scale these BS’r’s are pedaling. I own LOTS of Gold, and I can tell you……get some, but be sane about it. I don’t care what they try to paste together with so-called facts and petro-dollar etc China, Russia, U.S. etc. Digital dollars is NOW and the future ….and will continue…..worrying about what’s backing what, is FUTILE. Waste of your time. You can’t figure it out, and there’s no reason to. Just Diversify the hell out of all your money, and hope for the best.
OIL - Petro dollar: Folks, oil will be around a long long time, and the U.S. is going to become even more entrenched in it and support it as a big revenue stream……that’s why you see what’s happening to OPEC blowing up, and price down, but will rise. A year from now it will be back at $100 bucks. Enjoy it now at the pump…..but by then, you won’t care……you’ll have your money.

Dr. Clarke just may be another creation of the RECRAPS site.....just like "Mt. Goat" and "The Wife in the Know". among others........anything to pump up the sales of those who sponsor them.........Fiat Currencies have failed every time through out history and if you study the petro-dollar you will see that the US is losing a huge advantage daily as countries by-pass using USD exclusively to purchase oil.  

I will add to this post as I have more time.  I have posted a great deal on these 2 subjects here on DV in the past.........just do a search....

Perhaps Mr. Clarke is the know-all, and wisest ever "GOOROO" we have ever seen post.........

JMO.......I don't buy much, if any, of what he's selling....

• Upvote 2

On 6/18/2016 at 9:58 PM, stricker_64 said:

As some of you will see I've been a member since December 15, 2013. I don't chat much actually I've only posted once and I'll post it one more time. The information given to me then is still the same today. In December of 2016 at or around the middle of the month anyone with a 25K Dinar note should be able to go into a currency exchange location and get somewhere between $322.00 to $1259.00 USD. It was and still is subject to Iraq and how far along the economy is at that time will determine the value. This was decided in the middle of 2013 and has not changed. That's my 2 cents.....I think the only one who read it was Texas Granny and I don't think she approved the message, newbies had to have messages approved first before going live.

who gave you this information? 

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

who gave you this information? 

From Odette; I worked with her at BM. I'm think if you ask the Wolf from Greenville he will PM you who I am. Was nice typing with you all but I don't like doing posts for the same reason I don't talk to politicians or news reporters.

RW

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

yup you read my mind!

From Odette; I worked with her at BM. I'm thinking if you ask the Wolf from Greenville he will PM you who I am. Was nice typing with you all but I don't like doing posts for the same reason I don't talk to politicians or news reporters.

Christine Odette Lagarde (usually known as Odette to co-workers and friends) joined Baker & McKenzie (BM), a large Chicago-based international law firm, in 1981 and left BM in Late 2004. James Wolf from greenville wisconsin is known as Adam Montana on this site. I used the name Odette because anyone who is in the business of monetary funds understands when someone says "Odette said...". As for BM well it is the world's largest financial Law firm so again anyone in the financial world knows who BM is; the same as saying JP in banking conversations (that's J.P Morgan and Chase). As for the Wolf of Greenville well you being a senior member so I assumed you would know his real name and where he is from; after all you are taking his advice on some important financial matters. And since Adam M is the admin he knows the IP address's of all who log in. He could tell you where I'm logged in from and that in turn tells him and you who I currently work for. This is why I don't like doing posts for the same reason I don't talk to politicians or news reporters because even when an answer is given they still don't understand.

" We all know that karma can be a *****, but sometimes it's a total jerkass. It's not enough that the bad guy is a Karma Houdini. It's not enough that the good guy Can't Get Away with Nuthin' . It's not even enough that he's a Butt Monkey or Chew Toy, put through the wringer for no reason. No, sometimes fate isn't satisfied until disaster befalls the good guy purely as a result of him doing the right thing. " quote is from http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished

Edited by stricker_64
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

Wow - that doesn't answer the question at all. More like guru poo than anything - throwing out acronysms and code names to make it sound legit!!!

Christine Odette Lagarde (usually known as Odette to co-workers and friends) joined Baker & McKenzie (BM), a large Chicago-based international law firm, in 1981 and left BM in Late 2004. James Wolf from greenville wisconsin is known as Adam Montana on this site. I used the name Odette because anyone who is in the business of monetary funds understands when someone says "Odette said...". As for BM well it is the world's largest financial Law firm so again anyone in the financial world knows who BM is; the same as saying JP in banking conversations (that's J.P Morgan and Chase). As for the Wolf of Greenville well you being a senior member so I assumed you would know his real name and where he is from; after all you are taking his advice on some important financial matters. And since Adam M is the admin he knows the IP address's of all who log in. He could tell you where I'm logged in from and that in turn tells him and you who I currently work for. This is why I don't like doing posts for the same reason I don't talk to politicians or news reporters because even when an answer is given they still don't understand.

" We all know that karma can be a *****, but sometimes it's a total jerkass. It's not enough that the bad guy is a Karma Houdini. It's not enough that the good guy Can't Get Away with Nuthin' . It's not even enough that he's a Butt Monkey or Chew Toy, put through the wringer for no reason. No, sometimes fate isn't satisfied until disaster befalls the good guy purely as a result of him doing the right thing. " quote is from http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished

• Upvote 1

Actually your IP address doesn't tell me who you work for, only where you have logged in from; and you can even spoof those these days if you know what you're doing.  

And again, just because you are purporting to know ... er ...  excuse me, to be close friends with Christine Lagarde doesn't mean you are.

I don't really give a rat's ass for your condescending tone, but if it makes you feel more important to talk that way, by all means regale us with your high-society views from the penthouse, or perhaps the white house - as you did throw in how you hate talking to politicians.   I guess humility is not one of your virtues.

• Upvote 3

Gosh, Stricker, I wish you had a little more self-confidence!  Truth be told, I have encountered a few "truly important" people in my lifetime and found them to be straight forward and without self-promotion.  I got the Odette and the Wolf - I was just not impressed.  I have never cared for namedroppers.

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Gosh, Stricker, I wish you had a little more self-confidence!  Truth be told, I have encountered a few "truly important" people in my lifetime and found them to be straight forward and without self-promotion.  I got the Odette and the Wolf - I was just not impressed.  I have never cared for namedroppers.

Actually I'm a secretary and as for the tone I was angry because I tried to help out with a straight forward message and even typed how I don't do chats. I even pointed out that Texas Granny saw the original and would hopefully chim in with the date of when I first posted it.  I was asked by snow " who gave you this information?" so I did my best to tell her without getting myself in trouble at the same time. It wasn't until I was called Guru **** by BJ that I got angry and so I sent a very straight-forward fact based email. It coming across as a condescending tone was do to the nature of BJ's accusation and Snow's agreement with him. As for name dropping well I can't say the where and how I know the information without name dropping. I really thought Snow was sincerely wanting to know how I knew and with all the BullShit that comes from here and the Guru's I thought I should help out and tell her and what happened I get ripped apart for not being crystal clear and when I was I still got ripped. Bottom line what I posted were the facts as I know them to be and was just trying to counter the Bullshit Dr. Clarke aka Mtn Goat aka etc. 

Edited by stricker_64
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1