Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's RV...China Gold Backed...USA INC, Defaulted.

Luigi1

THE BIG CALL INTEL NOTES  w/ BRUCE ~  JUNE 16th,  2016

GRATITUDE’S TO PINKROSES FOR HER EXCELLENT NOTES~  ~

BRUCE:  WE HAVE A NUMBER OF POINTS WE CAN GO OVER.

1)  Former UST Jack Lew made public statement late Wed night, 12:01. Broadcast on CSPAN.

2)  In this announcement suddenly that Paris Agreement on the Climate Change,  frame work for reset., US Inc has defaulted, New Republic is sharing the economic recovery. The Agreement was passed by 194 countries, then total of 196 countries.

3)  Former speaker of the house, Paul Ryan made weekly address, made Obama care would be appealed and replaced.

4)  Ryan also stated the IRS has already been abolished.  Flat tax replacing incoming tax. Consumption tax on new goods, but not on used goods or essentials.

5)  The old system tax is expecting to close and a new tax code

6)  Tax structure that everyone pay their share.  IRS is not a reality anymore, just a shell.

7)  USA inc President Obama defaulted by not making the announcement of the Paris Agreement on Tuesday.

8)  June 15, 2016, Dunford  new President of New Republic

9)   No public announcement of Federal reserve and IRS not longer

10) Final negotiation teams meet.   Agreements made.

11)  On Wed night at midnight, final negotiation drawn on the sand by China, agreed in full.

12.  At same time early Thursday am, new China gold back system, no longer returning to old fiat system.  Paris agreement was ratified also.

13)  All final military diplomatic government decisions made and implemented

14)  The Vatican and US put on noticed no more games, China controls all bond markets, thus equity markets.

15)  The Chinese Elders are done playing games.  Historical bonds will be paid.

16)  7000 off site exchange centers are double staffed and told to be ready after 4pm today.

17)  Higher rates frozen on screens at  WF, HSBC, Bank of China, Scotia.

18) Lower rates frozen on screens on Brick and Mortar, Chase, Citibank, etc.

19) There is no other option for the world but to RV ASAP

20) The time is near for this to go through because of the Paris Agreement, the gold standard, gold back Chinese yuan, changes in our own government.

Bruce:  The next thing we look at 800 numbers.  WE have exhausted everything we have of intel. Now a matter of performance. That is where we are. Ready for it to come forth. Hopefully see that blessing come forth in short order.

Bruce:  I just got a call. Okie is planning on coming in for a landing.

~~~  ################   END OF INTEL.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Bruce the goose, Okie's co-pilot. If I remember, months ago, Okie posted he had indeed landed and waiting to get out of the cockpit. Or couldn't find the handle, some other lame excuse. These guys can't even fabricate their OWN intel accurately.

Luigi, quit giving yourself greenies. You deserve all those (-). Take your medicine like a (?) man.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

Holy crap the sky is falling!!! This one actually made me laugh... But remember folks this is the rumor section and Luigi brings rumors. Why you neg him is hard to understand. If the rumors bring you down simply do not read them. If you have been here for more than a couple of days then you know this section could be retitled the BS section... Just read this crap for fun... Okay I'm done ranting... HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

B/A

P.S. Luigi, I gave you a greenie for this one. It really is funny.

• Upvote 2

On June 17, 2016 at 7:32 AM, King Bean said:

Bruce the goose, Okie's co-pilot. If I remember, months ago, Okie posted he had indeed landed and waiting to get out of the cockpit. Or couldn't find the handle, some other lame excuse. These guys can't even fabricate their OWN intel accurately.

Luigi, quit giving yourself greenies. You deserve all those (-). Take your medicine like a (?) man.

I am finished, my brother, trying to warn others about all the slop that Luigi is bringing here. Less than a week ago, his ruby count was > 1000..... now it's 400. It's wasted time and effort if his count is not accurate.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

What rock did bruce crawl from? This is 1st time I've seen or heard from this turd!

Spawn of TNT Tony and the idiots at that scammer site. He appeared when Tony was sent to the big house. Same cr@p everyone there brings forward, just a different name in front of the posts. No intel....just wolf leading the sheep.

• Upvote 1