Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Amendment Humor Thread

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion Of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?
GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended.

***///

Hahahahahahaaaaa... ! BRILLIANT !  Classic !  BRAVO !

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 6/1/2017 at 0:24 AM, nstoolman1 said:

FB_IMG_1495642899507.jpg

I showed this to my bride.

She immediately informed me that if she ever says she doesn't care what I spend on guns, I should be very concerned.

Accidents happen, you know.... :huh:

Edited by 429
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, 429 said:

I showed this to my bride.

She immediately informed me that if she ever says she doesn't care what I spend on guns, I should be very concerned.

Accidents happen, you know.... :huh:

I must have lucked out in this area as she could care less. I bought more ammo than I could shoot in a life time and she thinks it is great....We are Prepared. I bring home a new Mossberg 930 and she thinks it is great....Not a like you already have 4 other 12 gauge shot guns.

I had a new Custom SBR AR15 built and she could have cared less. 

I carry a Officer Model 1911 everyday, 2 extra mags, 2 folding knives and she is comfortable and actually happy I do.

Like Patty Angels post Above.....I am Not the Bad Guy and really you will never know even if we strike up a brief conversion in a check out line.

However being that same friendly guy in line checking out I will be the 1st to push you and your child behind me and to the floor should something crazy happen.

That is a 24/7 promise I made to myself....I carry in my home, back yard, the store or driving down the road....You don't pick the time and place to need a Gun......The Bad Guy does and bad Crap happens even when you are hanging out having diner at home.

Just my 2 cent

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

(edited)
10 hours ago, Karsten said:

I must have lucked out in this area as she could care less. ...and she could have cared less. 

I carry everyday, 2 extra mags, 2 folding knives and she is comfortable and actually happy I do.

Karsten

It's not like I'm not carrying. I too carry a 1911 everyday - I'm of the philosophy that a 9mm might give you lots and lots of rounds, but a .45 leave a big, old hole. My son carries a 9mm, wife has a .38. Then there're the very small handguns - a couple of .32s and a .380. Long Guns? Lets just say "more than one." Personally, I really like the 30-30 but the Mini-14 is still a blast to shoot. No pun intended. The boy has his hunting rifles.

The point is, the wife thinks that there are enough firearms in the house. Now ammo? A thousand rounds per weapon is a good start.

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...