Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Window Closing For June...Poppy3 Looks to mid July.

Luigi1

6/15/2016  Poppy3...

I HAVE HAD SUCH A PIECE OF MIND FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS THAT THE RV IS TRULY HAPPENING AND WILL SHOW BEFORE THE SECOND WEEK OF JULY. 

MY SOURCES...ARE STILL CONFIDENT THE INFO THEY HAD THEN WAS CORRECT AND HASN'T DEVIATED SINCE.  THEN ALL THE GREAT NEWS...HAVE LAID OUT THE SAME TIME PERIOD.

YES I AM RELAXED AND HAVE MY EXPECTOR ON.

WISHING ALL OF YOU TO HAVE THE SAME CONFIDENCE IN WHAT IS HAPPENING AS I HAVE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

The article headline, "6/15/2016  Poppy3...

I HAVE HAD SUCH A PIECE OF MIND FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS THAT THE RV IS TRULY HAPPENING AND WILL SHOW BEFORE THE SECOND WEEK OF JULY."

Is Poppy3 trying to say that outside of the last few week that Poppy3 had no mind at all and not even a piece (extremely small) of mind but only has a piece (extremely small) of mind now?  Or, is Poppy3 saying Poppy3 had a mind until the last few weeks and now only has a piece (extremely small) of mind left?

Yeah, the "second week of July" is nominally a month off and Poppy3's "piece of mind" will be depleted to nothing and won't recall this bogus post and likely assumes no one else will remember this bogus post either while Poppy3 makes up some other bogus claim.

• Upvote 5

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, TennesseeCherokee said:

I stand corrected..... Luigi is now at -1004. A week ago, i predicted that he would make it to negative one thousand by the end of June. He accomplished that by mid-month.

He just went down another 200 this morning. TNT Tony must be working his magic from da big house.

• Upvote 1