Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Super Duper Top Secret High Level RV Alert.

Luigi1

6/13/2016   WSOMN:

SunniDaze:  WE ARE IN A 72 HOUR ALERT STATUS AS OF 9PM (2100) EST 06-13-2016

AdminBill:  WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL INFORMATION SOURCES FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD SUGGEST THAT THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY HAS STARTED WITH THE END DATE FORECAST TO BE THE 16TH.

AS ALWAYS WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE BUT THIS COMES FROM SOLID CONTACTS.

SadieJ:  AdminBill...do you have any new info to post ??

AdminBill:  SADIE - THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY - RATES ARE GOOD
Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 17

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Luigi1 - This type of guru post has been made numerous times in the past and has never proven to be correct.

Synopsis, Luigi just does not care about anything that has facts and truthful journalism in it. He definitely enjoys spreading lies and aiding criminals whose goals are to fleece the gullible and ill informed. He's been shown that what he has been posting is nothing but premeditated lies and still he does not care.

When those who have their money stolen from them start contacting state attorney generals and local district attorneys and his name is on the suit, he will wish he had listened to the many times we had warned him.

I guess Luigi thinks that the law cannot touch him for participating in complicity.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Synopsis, Luigi just does not care about anything that has facts and truthful journalism in it. He definitely enjoys spreading lies and aiding criminals whose goals are to fleece the gullible and ill informed. He's been shown that what he has been posting is nothing but premeditated lies and still he does not care.

When those who have their money stolen from them start contacting state attorney generals and local district attorneys and his name is on the suit, he will wish he had listened to the many times we had warned him.

I guess Luigi thinks that the law cannot touch him for participating in complicity.

I really agree with you, TennesseeCherokee.  Luigi1's ruby rack totally nearly -1,000 aught to be telling.  This speculative investment is not child's play and, to me, should never be treated as such.  I really appreciate your insights in your posts.  I suspect you, too, would like to help others here, especially newbies, understand fact from fiction and the dire implications of the potentially very malicious post event scammers.

It is one thing to spoof the gurus as entertainment and quite another to present the guru information as even remotely truthful.

LUIGI1 - Largely Unsubstantiated Information Given Indiscriminately First (and foremost).

• Upvote 3

Luigi1:  I'm wondering what your 1000th negative post will be, I always look forward to a new smile everyday when I read your posts because it makes me wonder what your agenda  really is kinda like O'bummer's I'm still trying to figure that one out still.   :wacko:

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

On June 14, 2016 at 4:42 AM, Luigi1 said:

SunniDaze:  WE ARE IN A 72 HOUR ALERT STATUS AS OF 9PM (2100) EST 06-13-2016

13 hours ago, sandfly said:

72HRS

72 HAPPY HOURS ! :cheesehead:

AND THEN WE MIGHT FORGET ABOUT THIS STUPID A$$ PREDICTION ...

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 3