Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce - This Window Will Go To The 1st Of July even though The Intel And Articles Are Saying The 15 16th Of June !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Pushing Randy Out The Window !

Randy Koonce:   If you have been watching since Christmas, the Kurds have wanted the money that is due them; the Iraqi army has needed money to pay the troops; and, the Kurds need some money to pay their troops...

So unless you were seeing all these things in the news, the RV is unlikely because there would not be enough pressure on our president to tell Abadi to release the RV... 

I am saying this, because that is what is in the paper right now... the Tariffs at the borders; the Kurds coming to town to get paid; and the Iraqis saying they are going to pay there people by the 15th 16th of June. 

So now, we are in a window where we know Iraq wants to do the RV, and the intel matches up: everyone wants to do the RV... it is a matter of, is there enough pressure on our president so that he will not continue telling Abadi not to do this thing. Is the Pressure heavy? YES! 

Is the Pressure enough? This time I feel very good about this window... Could we be wrong? Sure...

Like I said, I cannot circumvent that phone call between a president and a prime minister...

But the pressure is great from all other Government agencies to finish this up, and Iraq is almost begging to get their money out...

This one does look good... This window will go to the 1st of July even though the intel and articles are saying the 15 16th of June. Iraq has never been ‘Speedy Gonzales’ on doing anything...

I need people to Quit worrying if this is going to happen. It is only a matter of when.  We are close... Every large bank will exchange... RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe.

• Upvote 11

Koonce has returned from his hole in the ground....nothing against you at all Thug, but this guy's record is as bad as any of the other so called "gurus".

The only difference in Koonce's diatribe from the others is his continual blame for the rv not happening is always directed at the US president.....anyone who believes this clearly has their head buried in the same muck that Koonce so regularly crawls out of.

• Upvote 4

Just Like The Full Monty - Here's The Full Randy ! :o

:D     :D     :D

Randy Koonce Full Email Update:
Emailed To Dinar Recaps

Many times I have come on and joked about the Nigerian Lottery. I was spoofing some of the Gurus on this ride, because every time you turned around they were saying it had RV'd, when it had not. A lot of them are not around anymore. The remaining few have tried to keep their dream alive, hoping like a broken Clock that is right twice each day, lightening might strike...

The Intel does not come on the hour. It might be a week, or even two, before we get info from the right area. And, even after that, none are in a position to give any kind of exact date or rate... 

So we look at what is said (intel), and what the articles say, and see if the two match up. That is when we know it is good info.... 

After that, we will tell people we are in a ‘good window’. But, all the intel in the world cannot circumvent the private communication between a president and a Prime minister....
 ~~~

So the way Iraq has tried to do this is to put themselves into such a position that our President had no choice but to let this go... 

If you have been watching since Christmas, the Kurds have wanted the money that is due them;  the Iraqi army has needed money to pay the troops; and, the Kurds need some money to pay their troops...

So unless you were seeing all these things in the news, the RV is unlikely because there would not be enough pressure on our president to tell Abadi to release the RV...

I am saying this, because that is what is in the paper right now... the Tariffs at the borders; the Kurds coming to town to get paid; and the Iraqis saying they are going to pay there people by the 15th 16th..of June.

So now, we are in a window where we know Iraq wants to do the RV, and the intel matches up: everyone wants to do the RV.... it is a matter of, is there enough pressure on our president so that he will not continue telling Abadi not to do this thing.

Is the Pressure heavy? YES! Is the Pressure enough? This time I feel very good about this window... Could we be wrong? Sure... Like I said, I cannot circumvent that phone call between a president and a prime minister...

But the pressure is great from all other Government agencies to finish this up, and Iraq is almost begging to get their money out....  This one does look good... 

This window will go to the 1st of July even though the intel and articles are saying the 15 16th of June. Iraq has never been ‘Speedy Gonzales’ on doing anything...

I need people to Quit worrying if this is going to happen. It is only a matter of when. The President wants you to give up and throw in the towel...That is not going to be me, and I do not want you to do that either....

another site is down because the person that owned the site did not renew... It takes money. And since we don't make money at it, it has become a burden on him... 

I will continue to send out these post if I need to after this window.... but I am feeling good about this one and the Pressure on the President to let it go....... 

We are close..  Every large bank will exchange..  RELAX the RV is coming...
Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq  every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE  BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

Randy Koonce

• Upvote 2