Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump releases official statement about Orlando mass shooting

Donald Trump releases official statement about Orlando mass shooting

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fikwiz%2Ecom%3A530

via Greta Van Susteren's Facebook page: DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA Last night, our nation was attacked by a radical Islamic terrorist. It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, and the second of its kind in 6 months. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to the victims, the wounded, and their families. In his remarks today, President Obama disgracefully refused to even say the words 'Radical Islam'. For that reason alone, he should step down. If Hillarious Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words 'Radical Islam' she should get out of this race for the Presidency. If we do not get tough and smart real fast, we are not going to have a country anymore. Because our leaders are weak, I said this was going to happen – and it is only going to get worse. I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can't afford to be politically correct anymore. The terrorist, Omar Mir Saddique Mateen, is the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan who openly published his support for the Afghanistani Taliban and even tried to run for President of Afghanistan. According to Pew, 99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive Sharia Law. We admit more than 100,000 lifetime migrants from the Middle East each year. Since 9/11, hundreds of migrants and their children have been implicated in terrorism in the United States. Hillarious Clinton wants to dramatically increase admissions from the Middle East, bringing in many hundreds of thousands during a first term – and we will have no way to screen them, pay for them, or prevent the second generation from radicalizing. We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and all beliefs, from Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone. - Donald J. Trump Tomorrow Mr. Trump will deliver a major speech to further address this terrorist attack, immigration, and national security. The speech will be delivered at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics at St. Anselm's College. For more information please visit Donaldjtrump.com.
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Leave it to Trump to turn a horrific event into a political showcase in record time......the bodies of our massacred brothers and sisters aren't even cold yet.  Pathetic  :angry:

GO RV, then BV

VERY VERY STRONGLY disagree Shabs!  These events already ARE and HAVE BEEN showcased politically as a real life and death issue... and they SHOULD BE!  Whether voiced by Trump or anyone else, it is appropriate and necessary to confront it immediately.  Sadly, the proactive efforts to confront this political issue are continually dismissed... and not until people die, does it come up again!  So, WHEN then, is it appropriate to "showcase"?!!  How many more people have to die before the political "powers" get brave enough to confront their own selfish fear by advocating political correctness?!!!  The "showcase" is far from pathetic... it is  LEADERSHIP, to save lives... not just mourn lives lost.

• Upvote 9

Opinions vary and always will.  And I don't know if this applies to this particular mass shooting, as I have not researched it, but I know it has applied in the past......if a person is on the no-fly list, they damn sure should be denied the right to purchase a weapon.  This is my VERY, VERY STRONG opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Opinions vary and always will.  And I don't know if this applies to this particular mass shooting, as I have not researched it, but I know it has applied in the past......if a person is on the no-fly list, they damn sure should be denied the right to purchase a weapon.  This is my VERY, VERY STRONG opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

That's only common sense....JMHO

It's so evident that a person like that one ( already checked by FBI, and law enforcement) should be denied access to purchasing weapons.

He and other thousands of dangerous crazy folks

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, umbertino said:

That's only common sense....JMHO

It's so evident that a person like that one ( already checked by FBI, and law enforcement) should be denied access to purchasing weapons.

He and other thousands of dangerous crazy folks

Keep in mind Umbe... unless he was charged with a crime, or KEPT under suspicion/investigation... his Constitutional rights can't be suspended.  The failure here seems to be with the FBI and law enforcement... agreed!

• Upvote 4

The Reaction From the Candidates

Given the choice of blaming guns or Islam, which candidate held which responsible for the Orlando shooting? Hard Choice(s).

On the left you have Hillarious refusing to use the term radical Islamic terrorism and calling for a ban on “weapon of war” guns.

On the right you have Donald Trump calling on Obama to resign for failing to call the Orlando shooting “Radical Islam” and for putting political correctness over public safety.

Hillarious’s response here and here

• Upvote 4

It's interesting that we feel we have to take a horrible event and make it fit on one side of the political side of the fence or the other.. I think instead of trying to turn the event into Another rep vs dem debate, as in a fat guy that really believes in the tooth fairy and us trying to ban his food by restricting his eating utensils or blaming the strange being that collects teeth and gives us chump change that we don't like,, we call it what it really is.. A mental case that killed people. So how do you fix crazy? We probably can't.. JMO

and no, I don't like politics and I sure don't like either one of these nut jobs that will be leading our Country. Lord help us in the next 4 years!

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

It's interesting that we feel we have to take a horrible event and make it fit on one side of the political side of the fence or the other.. I think instead of trying to turn the event into Another rep vs dem debate, as in a fat guy that really believes in the tooth fairy and us trying to ban his food by restricting his eating utensils or blaming the strange being that collects teeth and gives us chump change that we don't like,, we call it what it really is.. A mental case that killed people. So how do you fix crazy? We probably can't.. JMO

and no, I don't like politics and I sure don't like either one of these nut jobs that will be leading our Country. Lord help us in the next 4 years!

I'll have to respectfully disagree on this being a mental case.  These people are taught hate, since childhood.  Just like we have been taught love.  This is not a mental case, its a radical individual doing what he was taught. His father can deny it all he wants, but this brainwashing up bringing is passed from generation on. 

It will take a left or right leader to make changes, who would you like running our Nation, someone with a firm demeanor that doesn't lean on the PC,  or a wimp who is going to whine every time this same incident pops up and turns it around on the law abiding citizens.   Believe you me, this won't be the last, it will get worse and larger numbers of lives will be lost.

How can it be fixed...turn this country back to God.  God is stripped from the law.  The government, is Not our GOD.   

• Upvote 4

America needs to switch it's way of thinking! So many are so afraid of guns that it endangers our lives!

Everywhere you look, we have plans to REACT to a shooting. Only at major sports events or big shows do the organizers plan and hire proper security. Any place where large crowds gather is a target. Prior planning prepares piss poor performance (6 P's) will also save lives. Had this club had a few armed security officers at this event, I am willing be bet that this Idiot would have picked an easier target. Security checks at the entrance stops customers from entering with guns but can not stop a terrorist. Even large businesses need to adopt a new way of thinking. Armed security costs no more than unarmed security. Why are banks, jewelry stores, Wal-Mart, Court Houses, etc the only ones with armed security? Terrorist target easy targets.

Maybe AFTER a few law suites by victims and millions of dollars are lost business will understand that America is no longer safe!

Funny how after you travel Europe, and see machine guns in the airports does it hit you that they are Pro-Active & America is totally Re-Active towards terrorism.

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Leave it to Trump to turn a horrific event into a political showcase in record time......the bodies of our massacred brothers and sisters aren't even cold yet.  Pathetic  :angry:

GO RV, then BV

Wouldn’t want anyone to politicize a tragic event like this. 

Hildabeast  http://www.thewrap.com/Hillarious-clinton-condemns-weapons-of-war-in-orlando-massacre/

ABC   http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/06/12/abc-blames-orlando-terror-election-rhetoric-and-guns-america

AP  http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/06/12/ap-calls-orlando-terrorist-massacre-just-latest-mass-shooting

NBC  http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/06/12/brokaw-county-everything-seems-get-settled-gun

NBC (again)  http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/06/12/nbcs-holt-smith-frame-orlando-issue-gun-control-not-islamic

SPLC (along with NBC and CBS)  http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/06/12/cbs-nbc-proudly-tout-splc-declares-gun-control-forefront-2016-race

NBC (yet again)  http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/06/13/dateline-orlando-was-due-our-long-history-guns-shootings-are

Not bad for a days worth of politicizing.

You know, it dawned on me that I have been incorrectly calling them the liberal media.  It seems to me they self-proclaim to be unbiased and look at both sides.  I think it would be more fitting to start calling them the fence sitting media.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

It must seem like I’m picking on ya tonight, but I’m not.  It’s just that you said so much that should not go unchallenged, I can see how you could misconstrue it that way.

We already discussed using the no fly list to deny citizens 2nd Amendment rights.  It was wrong then and it is still wrong now.  I am still not willing to deny Constitutional rights based on a secret government list.  A list with unknown criteria to be included, and next to impossible to be removed, even if proven you should not be included on said list.  A list that was found to have over 50% of the people incorrectly included.

The Guardian‘s Spencer Ackerman describes the various ways that a person could potentially end up on a list barring them from getting on an airplane. It would surprise many people, I think, to learn that what you post on social media could result in one getting put on the list, as could having been charged with a crime even if you are acquitted of all charges. Ackerman also notes that the standard by which someone ends up on the list falls far below probable cause or even reasonable suspicion that one may be a threat and, in the end, it almost seems as if the entire list is arbitrary. In a second piece that was posted at The Guardian earlier this year, Ackerman notes that the government has admitted in recent litigation that it uses so-called “predictive assessment” to put people on the list rather than any hard evidence, and there doesn’t seem to be much of any investigatory follow-up to determine if the assessment has merit.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/no-we-shouldnt-use-the-no-fly-fly-list-to-decide-who-cant-buy-a-gun/

You might be good with it, but it is my VERY VERY STRONG opinion that a governmental predictive assessment should not trump anyone's Constitutional rights, EVER.

• Upvote 2

On 6/13/2016 at 9:13 AM, Shabibilicious said:

On 6/13/2016 at 7:45 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs, as you know I have NEVER disagreed with you on any of your post in the past until now!!  I respectfully disagree with your comment here about Trumps comments, I personally want a POTUS that is both going to stand up and not only address an issue but also do something about it!  Our countries past passive ways have made us weak and that is opening the door to all the bullies of this world to step in and hurt innocent people here in the United States.  I think it past time that we take the gloves off and fight to keep our people safe again.

I posted this on my FB page and I am going to post it here also as this is the type of man I am!!

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Bumper64 said:

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

:bravo:     :bravo:   :bravo:    :bravo:

I can't say thank you enough for these words. 

• Upvote 4

I appreciate everyone's opinion, even yours RV ME (your "internet" research is without reproach), though I don't necessarily agree with them.  We have seen this time and again.....jumping the gun (pardon the pun) before all the facts are in.  This killer, appears to be radicalized.  He also appears to have been struggling with his own sexuality.  He also was an American, not an immigrant, or illegal alien, undocumented or otherwise.  Hell, he pledged allegiance to two different radical groups, that happen to be enemies with each other.  However, it's obviously clear he had mental issues.  So, I would suggest we let it play out and see where things really stand with this particular case before we lock, load, board up the windows and hide under the bed.  

I also respectfully disagree with the direction some of you think we should go.  While concealed carry is obviously useful, IT HAS NO PLACE IN A DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT.  That maniac should have been stopped at the door, period.  Now I'm sure there are people that are better shots when they're hammered, but I'll go out on a limb and say for the majority that's not the case.  Angry boyfriends, alpha males, scorned women, plain @ss jerkoffs.....none of them should be packing heat and drinking alcohol.  Think it through.  This is as confounding as Rick Perry saying everybody should carry in a DARK theater.  :shrug:  Let's be clear though, I'm not trying to change anybody's mind....this is just my opinion, nothing more.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

Trump Goes for the LGBT Vote: Hillarious Clinton No Friend to *** Community – While She Brings Islamist Extremists into Country

Donald Trump SLAMMED Hillarious Clinton on her dangerous and idiotic immigration policies today during his national security speech in Manchester, New Hampshire.

gays christians trumpgays-christians-trump-575x431.jpg

Trump blasted Hillarious Clinton for her immigration policies that bring in Islamic extremists who want to kill gays and suppress women.

Hillarious Clinton can never claim to be the friend of the *** community as long as she continues to support immigration policies that bring Islamic extremists to our country. Who suppress women, gays and anyone else who doesn’t share her views or values. SHe can’t have it both ways. She can’t claim to supportive of these communities while trying to increase the number of people coming in who want to suppress these same communities. How does this kind of immigration make our lives better? How does this kind of immigration make our country better? Why does Hillarious Clinton want to bring people in in vast numbers who reject our values? Why? Explain.

Ask yourself, who is really the friend of women and the LGBT community, Donald Trump with actions? Or, Hillarious Clinton with her words? I will tell you who the better friend is and some day I believe that will be proven out.

The Phoenix LGBT community twitter account that was created this weekend endorsed Donald Trump today after the Pulse nightclub massacre.
lbgt phoenix hillary

lbgt-phoenix-hillary-575x822.jpg

• Upvote 5