Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Oil: attempts in parliament to pass a draft oil and gas law for vote

DinarThug Thanks, DV,  We know that the GOI & Parliament must make real progress and reforms in accordance to the conditions set by the IMF, WB, International Agencies, USA and most importantly before the Iraqi citizens start a revolt and unrest against the GOI & Parliament.  The vote to pass the "HCL" would be a good start in a series of other important laws that require voting as well.  Lastly, Increase the IQD rate & give the citizens more purchasing power asap!!

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 5

The reason for not passing the oil and gas law in the two previous parliamentary sessions is a political and not a technical, noting that some of the blocks and authorities see that the law Acarar opposed to political and partisan interests.

Can you say "Maliki's bunch"?  Where IS that rope? ^_^

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

stressing the importance of the enactment of this law in the current period to the organization of work in the oil and gas extraction industries.

I concur with the importance in the current period!!

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

The reason for not passing the oil and gas law in the two previous parliamentary sessions is a political and not a technical, noting that some of the blocks and authorities see that the law Acarar opposed to political and partisan interests.

WHATTTTT is that my bama girl!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I have the rope and will put in around that TURD Maliki's neck right now!!

:mad::angry::rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Looks like the most important piece of the puzzle will fall in place really soon.

First half of 2016 ends July 01.

IMF statement........Iraq will be part of the international market first half of 2016

Who knows, maybe this Rmadan will be different.

Go hcl

Go profit sharing

Go IMF statement 

Go international market

Go dinar

Go increase exchange rate

Go $1:1+

Go purchasing power

Thanks Clown;)

• Upvote 10

48 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

First half of 2016 ends July 01.

IMF statement........Iraq will be part of the international market first half of 2016

Yes, but just remember the IMF also said Iraq would be a Donor nation in 2015.. I am excited at their progress and optimistic that it will be soon though.. We will see. 

• Upvote 4

Good evening DV, this is the one peace of the puzzle that is critical for Iraq to bridge the gap and bring them to the international arena. Ramadan 2016 seems to be business as usual and the GOI is working with a mission of accomplishment to bring these details to law. I am confident that we will see the HCL very soon :twothumbs:

'Much obliged Thugs, you knocked this one out of the park amigo:goodnews:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Absolutely......The Dawa Party & it's State Of Law coalition are the desperate criminals attempting to stop Iraq's assention into the WTO and their currency reform / international trade status. This attempt is the proof that desperate men do desperate things.They will fail because their numbers and influence is waning by the hour.

Nouri al-Maliki's endless crimes and bloodletting has accomplished one great thing for the Nation of Iraq.....he has singlehandedly destroyed the Dawa Party and insured that The Dawa Party WILL NEVER EVER have anyone from that party EVER be elected Prime Minister.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Oh wow sorry about that.....the Bama Girl and I had a bet a few years back when it was Alabama and the Sooners for the championship and the Sooners rolled over some tide and the bet was she has to wear a MooMoo...but it was all in good fun.

LOL, now I will bet on the Tide anytime but fortunately for me and the moo moo, it was the other Bamagirl that bet with you. I am from Alabama originally but have lived in Florida since 1968. I still love the Tide though. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1