Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Hype .....Just Facts as per Breitling

6-9-2016   Breitling  …If I was to go to court and someone would say…”you said it [the dinar] was going to come out at a buck seventeen.”  I’d say, No, I didn’t say that…the Iraqi Parliament said that.  The CBI’s made those statements…I just followed it.  “Well you said that it would come out after a while after they reduced the note count to a certain number that there target rate is $3.25.”  I didn’t say that…The CBI made that statement.  The Ministry of Planning made that statement.  Parliament made that statement to the IMF when they asked if the IMF can help them regain their economy so they can get back to their original rate.  That’s how you should play the game.  There is no guessing…time frame is what we’re battling against.  If you guys only knew you wouldn’t worry because it’s a reality thats coming down the road.  None of this is based on hype

Sounds Good To Me......:twothumbs:

• Upvote 11

I was on Medic's private site with Breitling back around 2008 or 2009. Years get all mixed together when the dinar is involved.   The guy would make me laugh.  Anytime someone disagreed with him he acted like a little baby and started ranting.  He has no more insight to what's gonna happen then anyone else.  Don't get too caught up in this guy.  He's just another guy who's been saying its gonna happen soon.  At least he never said it was gonna come out at an outrageous number like some of the other gurus.  I'll give him as much credit as would Frank which is none.  Like all the other gurus he has an ego and likes to be heard.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I agree Breitling has a healthy ego, but that does not deter me.  One thing that I appreciate about him is that he is accessible.  He has meetings where you can go and meet him and ask questions.  I personally have not been to one but have communicated with others who have.  Never have I talked to one that was not impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to answer questions.  I don't follow any one person exclusively, but I do think Breitling has given a lot of very good information and insight.

• Upvote 4

On 6/13/2016 at 6:52 PM, Cronus said:

I was on Medic's private site with Breitling back around 2008 or 2009. Years get all mixed together when the dinar is involved.   The guy would make me laugh.  Anytime someone disagreed with him he acted like a little baby and started ranting.  He has no more insight to what's gonna happen then anyone else.  Don't get too caught up in this guy.  He's just another guy who's been saying its gonna happen soon.  At least he never said it was gonna come out at an outrageous number like some of the other gurus.  I'll give him as much credit as would Frank which is none.  Like all the other gurus he has an ego and likes to be heard.

I only got into this in 2011 so I can't speak about what happened before then.  But I found Breitling immediately after I got in and I trust and believe him.  He is all about using only the facts and numbers.  But he does get emotional - he's just a passionate person (which I think is a good thing).  And when he gets slammed by other people who ignore the facts and numbers, he does get irritated and he let's that show.  And in all fairness, I also get irritated when I'm trying to communicate with someone and they totally ignore what I'm saying and start harping on some other, irrelevant issue.  I believe Brietling really cares for his followers and is trying to educate them to think for themselves instead of listening to rumors.  It bothers him when pumpers try to amp up the dinar community simply so that they can make money.  I suspect this was what you witnessed back in 2008/9, though I really don't know since I wasn't there.  I don't think it's about his ego, but instead it's about him being upset with the pumpers who are taking advantage of vulnerable people for their own agenda.  And then when he's criticized for trying to teach people how to following the numbers and facts so that they can think for themselves - that's when he gets a bit upset. 

I absolutely respect your right not to like Breitling, but perhaps if you gave him another try and listened to one or 2 of his most recent audios, you might see him in a different light.  But if you,re just not interested in him any more, that's fine too.  We all have different tastes and to each his own.

But I think we can all agree that, in the end, we all want the same thing, so GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 5

On 6/13/2016 at 4:52 PM, Cronus said:

I agree 100% as I was Medic's site at that time too.  

On 6/10/2016 at 7:15 AM, millionaire in training said:

6-9-2016   Breitling  …If I was to go to court and someone would say…”you said it [the dinar] was going to come out at a buck seventeen.”  I’d say, No, I didn’t say that…the Iraqi Parliament said that.  The CBI’s made those statements…I just followed it.  “Well you said that it would come out after a while after they reduced the note count to a certain number that there target rate is $3.25.”  I didn’t say that…The CBI made that statement.  The Ministry of Planning made that statement.  Parliament made that statement to the IMF when they asked if the IMF can help them regain their economy so they can get back to their original rate.  That’s how you should play the game.  There is no guessing…time frame is what we’re battling against.  If you guys only knew you wouldn’t worry because it’s a reality thats coming down the road.  None of this is based on hype

Sounds Good To Me......:twothumbs:

So, what's the reason for posting this MIT?  Do you know something or did somebody just get your goat?  Just asking.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, DWitte said:

So, what's the reason for posting this MIT?  Do you know something or did somebody just get your goat?  Just asking.

My reason for posting this was because I wanted to share this with the group.  If you know who he is you would understand that he is a very well informed individual . He studies the articles that pertain to Iraq and explains it to the community .    He's not at all about hype or bs.

As for the "somebody just got your goat " part.......I don't quite understand what that means?    Just saying.

• Upvote 4

On June 13, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Shedagal said:

I agree Breitling has a healthy ego, but that does not deter me.  One thing that I appreciate about him is that he is accessible.  He has meetings where you can go and meet him and ask questions.  I personally have not been to one but have communicated with others who have.  Never have I talked to one that was not impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to answer questions.  I don't follow any one person exclusively, but I do think Breitling has given a lot of very good information and insight.

I find that he's very knowledgeable on currencies (not just the dinar) and what's going on in the world and how it affects all the currencies.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

I only got into this in 2011 so I can't speak about what happened before then.  But I found Breitling immediately after I got in and I trust and believe him.  He is all about using only the facts and numbers.  But he does get emotional - he's just a passionate person (which I think is a good thing).  And when he gets slammed by other people who ignore the facts and numbers, he does get irritated and he let's that show.  And in all fairness, I also get irritated when I'm trying to communicate with someone and they totally ignore what I'm saying and start harping on some other, irrelevant issue.  I believe Brietling really cares for his followers and is trying to educate them to think for themselves instead of listening to rumors.  It bothers him when pumpers try to amp up the dinar community simply so that they can make money.  I suspect this was what you witnessed back in 2008/9, though I really don't know since I wasn't there.  I don't think it's about his ego, but instead it's about him being upset with the pumpers who are taking advantage of vulnerable people for their own agenda.  And then when he's criticized for trying to teach people how to following the numbers and facts so that they can think for themselves - that's when he gets a bit upset. 

I absolutely respect your right not to like Breitling, but perhaps if you gave him another try and listened to one or 2 of his most recent audios, you might see him in a different light.  But if you,re just not interested in him any more, that's fine too.  We all have different tastes and to each his own.

But I think we can all agree that, in the end, we all want the same thing, so GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

Well said Kristi.........:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2