Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE pray for my husband Ron!

Candy01

Ron had his comprehensive onc visit today and they are going to put him back on the very strong chemo.

The CT scan showed increased cancer in his liver, a larger spot on his lung (which they think is cancer also), and now, a little cancer in his prostate, or possibly inflammation. The larger liver spot may be bleeding caused by his Lovenox shots for blood clots.

He did not get chemo today but will start next Thursday, 11/3, on a combination of FOLFOX and Vectibix. The Vectibix gave him LOTS of trouble the first time. He will also go back to getting FU-5 on the 48 hour pump. The PA told me they have NEW pumps now which don't beep all night long and keep a person awake. This is what happened with his first pump.

They are going to give him another CT scan in about 2 weeks also. PLEASE pray that we get good results on that one at least!!

I am TOTALLY drained, frustrated and discouraged! I can't even seem to make myself a decent dinner tonight! Part of me feels like crying but I know it won't help!

I am looking into immunotherapy. The onc said the HAI pump and the radiation spheres are not feasible treatments for Ron! I have been going CRAZY looking all over for some kind of miracle and today Ron and I talked about his DEATH! He feels he will live to see THIS Christmas but NOT the one in 2017!

What can I possibly DO to help him? I am at my WIT'S END!

Thank you all for listening and caring!!  And thank you MUCH for your continuing prayers.  As you can see, they are VERY sorely needed!!!

:praying::facepalm3::(

• Upvote 7

Ron had a crummy weekend.  He slept a lot and said he just can't take much more of feeling badly!  He even hinted he may even want to STOP the chemo!

PLEASE keep the strong prayers coming!  May I ask some of you to even say a Novena for him?  I am going to approach our local Catholic church for a blessing from the priest.

Thanks so much!

:facepalm1::(:angry::hug:

• Upvote 4

Candy01, I'm new to the site and I love that we have this site to share our prayers for those in need. 

I pray that Ron will be touched by all our prayers of healing, love and comfort.  God will hear our prayers and act.  I pray that He send His strength to be placed upon you Candy. To watch your husband go through this, is such despair on your part, but know that God is at your side and will give you the strength and courage to carry on, no matter the  outcome.

Trust in Jesus's love for you and Ron!!!  

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Candy01, I'm new to the site and I love that we have this site to share our prayers for those in need. 

I pray that Ron will be touched by all our prayers of healing, love and comfort.  God will hear our prayers and act.  I pray that He send His strength to be placed upon you Candy. To watch your husband go through this, is such despair on your part, but know that God is at your side and will give you the strength and courage to carry on, no matter the  outcome.

Trust in Jesus's love for you and Ron!!!  

Just wanted to add, that my family will be adding a Novena for you and Ron.  :praying:

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

If there is anyway to speed up his recovery process I would do it. While my main focus is the dinar, I would be more than happy to push it to second place if I could help make your hubby healthy again. God speed on his recovery.

pp

:D:wub::bravo:

God bless you!  Thank you SO much!  I do realize if the RV would only HAPPEN, I could get him to the Mayo Clinic, the Cleveland Clinic, or to Memorial Sloan in NYC!!!!!

:praying:

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...