Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 June 2016 - On Hold

Adam Montana

JUMP ON THE PLATINUM VIP FOR $100. THAT IS BEYOND A DEAL. DO IT NOW PEOPLE.

That is around a 2/3 discount, or 66% discount for some, as my dodgier memory recalls. I believe it will be well worth it post RV. At least as it relates to estate planning and money management. At what I paid, no I am not complaining, I had to think about it. Platinum VIP for $100 , no thinking needed just doing. Ite, NYK out. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

JUMP ON THE PLATINUM VIP FOR $100. THAT IS BEYOND A DEAL. DO IT NOW PEOPLE.

That is around a 2/3 discount, or 66% discount for some, as my dodgier memory recalls. I believe it will be well worth it post RV. At least as it relates to estate planning and money management. At what I paid, no I am not complaining, I had to think about it. Platinum VIP for $100 , no thinking needed just doing. Ite, NYK out. 

I just want to clarify it's a $100 discount, so normally $397 now $297 with that discount code.

STILL a phenomenal deal and better than EVER offered before!

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I just want to clarify it's a $100 discount, so normally $397 now $297 with that discount code.

is that just for upgrades Adam or can a new member get that same deal?  Inquiring minds wanna know. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

I was in Kuwait after the first Gulf War in '90 and '91.  Actually quite a lot was accomplished during Ramadan both years.  All meetings and conferences were held after the fast, in the evening hours.  It all boils down to intent and desire; if they want to accomplish some specific goal it is done after the fast is broken in the evening hours...DESIRE TO ACCOMPLISH RULES!!!

• Upvote 7

Thanks Adam for keeping us informed. When I first got on this roller coaster ride in 2007, I was looking at several different Dinar sites, one site was saying the RV was going to happen "this Friday" just about every week, and the rate was anywhere between $1.50 to $3.50. I was reading the other sites, then I found Dinar vets. With all the information, the calm explanations of what we could expect and the steady calming of the truth, I settled on this site and have stayed here since. I have been reading as much info as I can and even though you are saying the RV could only be 10 cents.....it is better to hear the info without the loud  bragging of "this Friday" every week and that the RV will be an outrageous sum....... I know, I have babbled on, but............Thanks for all you do

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

It most definitely is still a super fantastic deal. Don't let a blonde moment on my part let anyone think other wise. I still would recommend for anyone who has been on the fence about buying the Platinum VIP , now is the time to do it as long as this discount is available. Just do it. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

It's for anyone. Even if they already identify as a Platinum VIP but just want to use the discount code to get the actual Certificate.

;) 

What if you "identify" as a middle aged cheese head who enjoys a beer now and again and holds some crazy colored foreign currency in hopes of it becoming more valuable "right quick"...ya got any cures for that Adam??? 

:eyebrows: :cheesehead:

• Upvote 3

Got my Platinum a long time ago!  Never have to worry about it again!  Its great!  If you havent done it.....  why??  Just do it!  

as for the rest....  its still hurry up and wait.  I dont get excited about any of it any more.  Just saving it all for the text I hope to one day receive!  LOL

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2