Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - n my heart I feel like it will try to come in close with the u.s. dollar or even 1 to 1 with it !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Semi Long Chat - Just Read The First Couple Of Paragraphs Quoting BondLady If U Want A Shorter Read !

Post From BondLadys Corner

BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments  5-27-16  
Shredd / Tlm724 Chat

[tlm724] after BondLady's chat was posted yesterday a new member asked Bondlady a question, lemme show you all

[tlm724] fanof1964 asked "When the RV happens, what do you expect the exchange rate for us to be?"

[tlm724] heres Bondladys response:

sir I above any other guru now or back in the day...have never never called a date nor rate...why? because absolutely no one in this dinar investment will know or have that sort of intel..that just wont happen, so to answer u I don't know,

in my heart I feel like it will try to come in close with the u.s. dollar or even 1 to 1 with it,...my reasons is that they have become so dependant and in love with the dollar they don't want to even use there own currency at all...

that being said, biggies will have to find a way for them to fall out of love with the dollar and fall back in love (be dependant) with there own currency the Iraqi dinar.
 ~~~

the best way I can think of using plain old common sense is make the dinar as attractive or at least better looking ... better purchacing power... better rate  closer to the dollar exchange rate, other wise ... why would they even use it.... if they didn't want to carry huge amounts of paper?

I know I didn't out right answer u but I gave u my reasoning and opinons .... no 1 at all will know that answer. but if u study daily and I mean daily    which I have and do, and I see what kind of financial shape there in as well and what they would need to accomplish before moving on to bigger and better rates....

ive heard rates in the last 14 yrs from gurus who were supposed to have intel an be in "the know" go from 10 cents to 19.95 crazry rates.....

I still believe in my investment altho like most of us who got in this, thought we would be long gone by now    ....and imo if certain events hadn't happened, like our troops hadn't been pulled out, we would prolly be long gone by now. all IMO...BL

[tlm724] end, thanks BL !

[tlm724] so she points out "biggies will have to find a way for them to fall out of love with the dollar and fall back in love (be dependent) with there own currency the Iraqi dinar."

[tlm724] she posted a blast from the past article that touches on that very subject, let me bring it in for us

[tlm724] please note it is from January 23, 2012, 4 years ago

Scientific symposium discussed the implications of removing the zeros and reflection on the Iraqi economy

Muthanna / Baghdadi News / .. hold Department of Banking and Finance at the Faculty of Management and Economics Symposium discussed "removing zeros from the Iraqi currency and its impacts on the Iraqi economy."

Dr. Mohammed al-Tai Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs for / Baghdadi News / "This symposium came out of the total goals in the discussion of issues of concern to the Iraqi economy, especially monetary policies and their effective role in achieving economic stability, which is one of the priorities of the work of the central bank."

He went on to say that "the symposium highlighted the repercussions of this project and its impacts (positive and negative) on the Iraqi economy."

Tai pointed out that "the most important themes addressed by the symposium is to remove zeros from its impact on the Iraqi economy, the currency and the vision of the Iraqi Central Bank on the removal of the zeros."

[tlm724] this symposium was specifically to discuss the removal of the 3 zero's

[tlm724] This symposium came out of the total goals in the discussion of issues of concern to the Iraqi economy, especially monetary policies and their effective role in achieving economic stability, which is one of the priorities of the work of the central bank

[tlm724] "the symposium highlighted the repercussions of this project and its impacts (positive and negative) on the Iraqi economy.

[tlm724] they were weighing all the good and bad of it

He said al-Tai said, "The seminar came out a set of recommendations and suggestions that supports the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, taking into account the necessary economic conditions as a measure restores the confidence of citizens and local Bammelth as well as benefit from the experiences of countries that have preceded us in the process of changing the currency they will help ensure the success of the operation in addition to the limit errors that you may encounter the process in order to overcome the negative impacts and enhance positive ones that may accompany the process of change. "

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/3023-lDNة-IkLnة-blAjyo-bDAInAb-PeAkة

[tlm724] The seminar came out a set of recommendations and suggestions that supports the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

[tlm724] taking into account the necessary economic conditions as a measure restores the confidence of citizens and local Bammelth

[tlm724] remember what Bondlady said this morning " biggies will have to find a way for them to fall out of love with the dollar and fall back in love (be dependent) with there own currency the Iraqi dinar."

[tlm724] as well as benefit from the experiences of countries that have preceded us in the process of changing the currency

[tlm724] the meeting says hey lets get help to make sure we do it the way others have

[tlm724] they will help ensure the success of the operation in addition to the limit errors that you may encounter the process

[tlm724] if you recall during the Bremer interview the Ambassador speaks specifically about the tremendous task of replacing the Saddam notes, that there were no wire transfer capabilities, no ATM machines etc...

[tlm724] the beauty of this current place in time is that those exist now in Iraq which will make the transition easier   

[tlm724] it will be a Herculean task regardless as it was for him but there is infrastructure in place now as to opposed to 2003/04 and if they have the currency printing machines in country as Bondlady showed in that article then all the better for the project to go forward

[tlm724] ok lets look at the rest of this 2012 article

Tai also stressed the "importance of creating public opinion through this procedure earlier media campaign intensified, including contract extended seminars that explain to the citizens what action and its impact positive to the dimensions of the specter of fear and apprehension of the process of replacing the currency,"

stressing "the need to print new currency according to high international standards and Bmtaba famous manner that minimizes fraud that marred the number of existing denominations. Provided that the change gradually in accordance with the specialized committees of workers and the regulators of the banking sector in order to prevent the introduction of any process Mzoh to replace them with new currencies ".

[tlm724] stressed the "importance of creating public opinion through this procedure earlier media campaign intensified,

[tlm724] throughout the years Iraq has put in place a communications systems via Big screens, satellites etc.. which will help them in educating the citizens about all important changes in the country including this project

[tlm724] its impact positive to the dimensions of the specter of fear

[tlm724] so tell the people this is a good thing, your own currency to be proud of, don't fear this change as it will better your life, restore your pride in country and in your OWN currency

[tlm724] stressing "the need to print new currency according to high international standards and Bmtaba famous manner that minimizes fraud that marred the number of existing denominations.

[tlm724] we know they have printed the 50k notes to the highest standard of security and so will be the lower denoms, it is almost like the 50k note was sorta a practice run in a way, yes it was needed to help with large transaction but it may have been a trial run as well  Wink    imo

[tlm724] Provided that the change gradually in accordance with the specialized committees of workers and the regulators of the banking sector in order to prevent the introduction of any process Mzoh to replace them with new currencies

[tlm724] 4 years ago they are saying this project can go forward but must be a series of events and the an important factor is training the very people who will handling the money, the bank staff from the top to the bottom 

ions have taken place since this was written and it continues to today. BondLady has always taught to learn from the past, to study hard and most importantly to see the whole picture ! Not to have on blinders for one thing but to actually try to see everything at once , put the pieces together again, it might not be a bad idea to listen to the interview again

[tlm724] Shredd any thoughts you wanna share ?

[shredd] sure... the fact of the matter is the rate fluctuations Bondlady has noticed is worth watching. The central bank must maintain stability which is what we are seeing, without question when the dinar is on a globally-recognized, market-driven floating rate regime, we will see it adjust and at that time, supply & demand, interest rates, inflation, and GDP will affect it

[shredd] I would expect the rate to grow in strength rapidly if for supply alone, also, in my speculation (IMS?)   

[tlm724] I like that lol IMS

[shredd] I expect the CBI to have quite the challenge (in a good way) to balance stability in the rate while the purchasing power is added to the dinar and the notes, between the USD and dinar keeps usable denoms on the streets, the middle and small denoms will need to carefully be released and the supply of the dollar will need to bridge the gap all the while the banks and local markets will need to rejig regularly

[shredd] the opportunities for corruption will need to be mitigated so I too believe what we are seeing is prep for an upcoming change, maintaining stability, hopefully that makes sense

[tlm724] it does and thank you Shredd !

[shredd] sure thing

[tlm724] preparation is on going for the change is a beautiful thing, each action has a reaction and one day will will watch our investment grow and grow over time ! These are very exciting times !

RCS1947] tlm724 timmy thank you.....well done! thanks for the input Shredd!

[RCS1947] Bondlady...thanks again for leading us this far. Your dedication to this effort is amazing! As I said yesterday....best news site anywhere for my money!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, sandfly said:

THANKS THERE CLOWN, I'LL TAKE .50

AND USE THE OTHER 50 CALIBER ON ISIS ! :o

:D   :D   :D

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY MY BROTHER - AND 'THANKS' FOR UR SERVICE ! :salute:

B)     B)

• Upvote 5

Stop 300 companies money transfer and banking deal

27/05/2016 04:31 | Direction Press / follow-up

Detecting a news article published on Friday, announced the arrival of the Commission of a competent US combat financial intelligence department staff to Baghdad and set up at the US Embassy for the purpose of expanding coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq.

The author of the article, which was seen by "direction Press" that he "was deprived of 300 money transfer company and banking deal, where they are provided with the central bank every week with information on the companies and the Iraqi banks by suspicions of money smuggling, fraud, money laundering,"

pointing out that " Bank literally implement the recommendations of this committee, which provide him with weekly information on Iraqi companies and the banks that the suspicions of money smuggling, fraud or money laundering. "

The central bank is committed to "fully committed" the instructions of the US Committee, according to the article, which he said "was amended and revised instructions that allow the entry auction currency writer."

The article says the owner of a meeting held by the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords last Wednesday, to employers Iraqi banking and financial institutions informed them that the policy of the central bank is past and that the central bank would accept to keep the Ten banks operate only in the Iraqi financial market, also threatened the adoption of "degrees of classification "by the central bank.

According to the author of the article, the Keywords that "wants to protect the country and its assets and announce the time of separation cuddle and Aldla banks", he also knows for sure disaster that might get, "warning of the possibility of the US Committee in the US embassy Posting the names of a number of companies are freezing or off for work with them for the purpose of investigation, or issue a command to stop these companies once and for all the work and to bring to justice to all, not just fined by the Central Bank of Iraq.

And warns the writer of the article from the collapse of the credit situation in Iraq in the event of the Commission in the embassy informed the US Central Bank of Iraq for "five or six Iraqi banks names", where it is freezing its work and forwarded to the judiciary and the courts, to be the central bank obliged to act in accordance with the Commission's recommendations.  

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/113190.html

[tlm724]   Very Happy A Banking deal !!

[tlm724] announced the arrival of the Commission of a competent US combat financial intelligence department staff to Baghdad and set up at the US Embassy for the purpose of expanding coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq.

[tlm724] will ya look at that a US commission

[tlm724] was deprived of 300 money transfer company and banking deal, where they are provided with the central bank every week with information on the companies and the Iraqi banks by suspicions of money smuggling, fraud, money laundering,

[tlm724] so we have been giving the CBI the scoop on these companies for what appears awhile, you gotta love that !

[cat] uh huh

The central bank is committed to "fully committed" the instructions of the US Committee, according to the article, which he said "was amended and revised instructions that allow the entry auction currency writer." The article says the owner of a meeting held by the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords last Wednesday, to employers Iraqi banking and financial institutions informed them that the policy of the central bank is past and that the central bank would accept to keep the Ten banks operate only in the Iraqi financial market, also threatened the adoption of "degrees of classification "by the central bank

[tlm724] The central bank is committed to "fully committed" the instructions of the US Committee *hallelujah*

[tlm724] "was amended and revised instructions that allow the entry auction currency writer.

[tlm724] BondLady do you know what a currency writer is ???

[tlm724] to employers Iraqi banking and financial institutions informed them that the policy of the central bank is past and that the central bank would accept to keep the Ten banks operate only in the Iraqi financial market

[bondLady]   this is from a quick google search : Currency styles - Online Grammar www.onlinegrammar.com.au ··· -styles/ Different currencies: When writing about different currencies that use the dollar, you can use: a letter or letters symbolising the country followed the $ sign (A$, US$10) a three-letter country code as specified in ISO 4217:1995 (AUD10) $ sign followed by the country symbol ($A10).

and

International Currency Formatting Guidelines — Currency Codes

In developing a web application that presents monetary data for a variety of locales, I have inquired about the differences of currency formats. In particular, I'd like to know when it is appropriate to use currency codes, either in addition to or instead of currency symbols.

It's my understanding that all mainstream currencies require that a currency symbol be included, but some show them in different order (as seen on this website). The four currencies that I facilitate in my application are USD, CAD, GBP, and EUR — all of which have the same general currency format.

It makes sense to include the currency codes for USD and CAD, since they have the same currency code, but what about the others? What's the norm in these other countries?

Anyway, I have below what I think to be the correct formats. Please let me know if I have made any errors:

• United States  — $1,234,567.89 USD
• Canada           — $1,234,567.89 CAD
• Great Britain   — £1.234.567,89 GBP
• European        — €1.234.567,89 EUR

Also, should there ever be spaces between the currency symbols and the numbers? That is yet another thing I do know happens sometimes, but am not sure what the rules are.

http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/9105/international-currency-formatting-guidelines-currency-codes

[tlm724] wow this is saying they are doing away with all traders etc except for 10 banks !!

[bondLady] it's important though  Wink  , have a happy an safe weekend everyone

[tlm724]  ok ty you too ! let me see what else I can find about that

[tlm724] heres something: Currency Formatting

Currency formatting, i.e., the formatting of monetary values, combines a number with a suitable display symbol or name for a currency. By default, the currency is set from the locale data from when the currency format instance is created, based on the country code in the locale ID. However, for all but trivial uses, this is fragile because countries change currencies over time, and the locale data for a particular country may not be available.

For proper currency formatting, both the number and the currency must be specified. Aside from achieving reliably correct results, this also allows to format monetary values in any currency with the format of any locale, like in exchange rate lists. If the locale data does not contain display symbols or names for a currency, then the 3-letter ISO code itself is displayed.

http://userguide.icu-project.org/formatparse/numbers

[tlm724] that the central bank would accept to keep the Ten banks operate only in the Iraqi financial market, that is huge !!!!!!!!!!! Another sign that Iraq IS moving forward, so happy to see this, it's part of the plan we have been waiting to see, no doubt ! I'd like to see verification on all this

• Upvote 1

Here's Some Additional Comments On The Article Being Discussed Immediately Above Which Created A Little Bit Of A Buzz On The Internet Over The Holiday Weekend...

5-27-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "The central bank stopped 300 companies transform financial and banking deal"   Quote:  "...announced the arrival of the Commission of a competent US combat financial intelligence department staff to Baghdad and set up at the US Embassy for the purpose of expansion for the purpose of coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq."   This seems like a real "make or break" step for Iraq. Succeed, and the financial system moves forward. Fail and they are status quo trying to save what’s left of the reserves in a few months along with the dinar exchange rate. My bet is on this team and the IMF. The situation/cycle they just bailed themselves (bought a few months) will just repeat itself when they have to pay salaries, contractors etc. in a few months. IMO, now that these recent agreements (loans, SBA etc.) are signed, it is time to push forward. We can hope anyway.

5-27-2016   Newshound Guru mike    Article:  "The central bank stopped 300 companies transform financial and banking deal" Article quote:  "announced the arrival of the Commission of a competent US combat financial intelligence department staff to Baghdad and set up at the US Embassy for the purpose of expansion for the purpose of coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq."   ...from what I can tell, they're going to have a team of 300 accountants go over the weekly auction sales figures and look at each bank individually to find and eliminate fraud and corruption. I'm hoping it's true, but until we see someone from the CBI or Finance Committee validate it, we'll have to wait and see.