Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 6-1-2016

TexasGranny

Hey

there has been so many articles coming in, but 1 where it stated that 

the govt will keep going and working for another month??

I know this is their Ramadan(not sure speeeelllled right)

but i have never seen them state they were gonna work through,

What is your feeling on this, and are they trying to get something done before the end of June

thanks davis

per our news hound of the year Yota,  i just pasted article

BAGHDAD - balances News

The House voted, Sunday, to extend the legislative term of the parliament for a month extra. 
A reporter / balances News /, "The House of Representatives voted to extend the legislative term for a month extra."

It is said that Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, decided earlier, the extension of the current legislative term of the Council of the urgent need to complete the reforms. It ended 29/34 R.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam.

Can you tell me when was the last time that parliament was in serious discussions about the Dinar or the RV. By this I mean Dinar / RV legislation. I don't see how working on these issues now is going to effect negatively on other legislation. From now until this ride is over, I will continue to believe that they are always engaged in a little foot dragging and are not taking this as serious as they should.  If people had known then what they know now I don't believe that there would be near the number investing as there are now. I now yield to the next lady or gentleman who would like to use the soapbox.

Keep nipping at their heals Adam, you're the man.

Countryroads 

• Upvote 1

Why does the Dinar have to RV before anything else happens?  What seems to make it the linchpin currency?  Why can't the other countries of the world, that need/should RV just do it and if Iraq doesn't want to, the rest of the world will just go on without them.

Edited by lupine49
miss spelled word

Iraq National Security;

What is the current situation in Fallujah?

What is the status of Mosul?

In your opinion do you think an RV of .10 is likely to occur after the recapture of Fallujah to promote tribal involvement in the liberation of Mosul? Or do you think the liberation of Mosul will occur prior to an RV, hopefully with a stronger rate to reflect the stability of the country?

Thanks for your thoughts, opinions and 2 cents.

• kcw locked this topic