Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Accessing VIP

Thanks. I did yesterday, however the email was returned undeliverable by Mailer-Daemon (Holiday??). I subsequently submitted a support request and got a Ticket#.

I have also resent an email to VIP@dinarvets.com this morning and got another Ticket# (sorry for the multiple ticket #s); but it was also returned.

Terrill

Your emails shouldn't be returned as undeliverable.  I've been in touch with Julie in Adam's office this week and my emails are going thru, and she's answering them. Sounds like something weird on your end, but I'm not sure what it would be.   Hmmmmm....... Any suggestions, TG or Markinsa?    

• Upvote 1

It's quite possible for there to be a glitch in the software program or in the DNS configuration for mail. However, if some emails are getting through (i.e., paperboy says he had no problem) then the problem may be with the internet itself. I will send this topic link to Adam on a PM.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the help.

Here's the email response I got when sending to VIP@dinarvets.com

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/dinarsup/public_html/support/pipe/pipe.php
    generated by support@dinarsupport.com
    (ultimately generated from VIP@dinarvets.com)

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/dinarsup/public_html/support/pipe/pipe.php
       generated by support@dinarsupport.com
       (ultimately generated from VIP@dinarvets.com) ------

Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 220121212.
The Zend Engine API version 220131226 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend OPcache.

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;|/home/dinarsup/public_html/support/pipe/pipe.php

I also had an email about a support ticket being open (two of them actually)...

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Unable to access
Priority: Medium

You can view the ticket at any time at

9 minutes ago, Terrill said:

I am still unable to get access toVIP. I've done two support tickets and emails to both VIP@ and support@.

Can anyone help?

Thanks 

T

A PM was sent to Adam requesting he check this thread. Give him a little time to do so - it appears the site is still having some issues as well and he may be trying to resolve all of them. 

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my problem.  I became a VIP (5 month) May11th, and am now OSI as of June 1St. 

Can someone please tell me how to access the conference calls available in the VIP section?  I tried to clk on the links, and get an error page.  

Maybe it's a glitch, or something else. 

I also emailed (VIP@dinarvets.com) to upgrade to Platinum VIP.   Adam offered it for half price since I am now OSI.  Have not heard back as to what I'm to do.   Maybe I'm just 'jumping the gun' or just too overly anxious.  I apologize for that.  I'm open to any suggestions.:)

18 hours ago, Terrill said:

Still unable to aces VIP, going on a week now.   ?

Hi Terrill, your issue is one that I mentioned in the weekly update - I apologize for the hassle, but we are working on it and I see Julie emailed you to assure you that you will be credited any missing days.

Thank you for your patience!

18 hours ago, Pepperina said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my problem.  I became a VIP (5 month) May11th, and am now OSI as of June 1St. 

Can someone please tell me how to access the conference calls available in the VIP section?  I tried to clk on the links, and get an error page.  

Maybe it's a glitch, or something else. 

I also emailed (VIP@dinarvets.com) to upgrade to Platinum VIP.   Adam offered it for half price since I am now OSI.  Have not heard back as to what I'm to do.   Maybe I'm just 'jumping the gun' or just too overly anxious.  I apologize for that.  I'm open to any suggestions.:)

I see your last email came in on Saturday - Julie will be getting to these emails on Monday. (I would try to handle it but if I screw anything up she hides the coffee as punishment... I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to make you wait till tomorrow.)

• Upvote 3

On 6/1/2016 at 7:58 PM, wshflthnkn said:

I am also still unable to get in and have had no response feom VIP support

Thanks

Your ticket was responded to on June 2, same issue as Terrill. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delays!

Please believe me, I'm riding tech support as hard as I can right now... I want these issues fixed just as much as anyone else. I'm working on it!

The GOOD news is simply this - despite any technical issues about accessing the "VIP section", if the RV is announced today or at any time before these issues are fixed, you will NOT be denied your benefits. I can see what has been paid, even if the system is not communicating properly, so nobody will be left behind as long as they are paid up.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...