Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 May 2016

Adam Montana

On May 25, 2016 at 6:02 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Here's hopin' that his keen extra-sense that's got  him a-twitchin' in that somethin's a-brewin'  leads

to us all huggin' it out in Vegas very soon !  :twothumbs: 

( ... and if pets are allowed at that party, we'll bring DeWITTE, Mr.PARROT & DAVIS411 !) :lol:^_^.

Don't leave out our favorite Feline "Snow" or bestest Canine "Dog"..couldn't make it without their humor and sensibility! ;)

Sandfly Adam and Mods for keeping this ship afloat and for being encouraging but real!!! :tiphat:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Candy01 said:

I tried to log into VIP today and received a message that I was not allowed to do this!  My VIP expires 8/23/16, almost three months from now!

Can someone please correct this NOW?

Thanks!

:(:confused:

I'm working on this now Candy, sorry for the inconvenience. 

No matter what, I do know that you are VIP right now so please hang tight with me and know I won't leave you hanging :)

• Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

No matter what, I do know that you are VIP right now so please hang tight with me and know I won't leave you hanging :)

ok thanks Adam

if you need help ask Dwitte

he can do it

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

NO worries at all!  I trust you Adam!!  And thank you!

;):D

• Upvote 1

On 5/25/2016 at 3:02 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We'd like to take this opportunity to once again thank Mr. Montana for being an extremely intelligent,

capable, dedicated, generous, tolerant and forthright Host. :tiphat:

(Even if he does have a slight aversion to crotchety 'ol ladies ! ^_^:P...)

Shout-out also to his crack Staff ! :salute:

Here's hopin' that his keen extra-sense that's got  him a-twitchin' in that somethin's a-brewin'  leads

to us all huggin' it out in Vegas very soon !  :twothumbs: 

( ... and if pets are allowed at that party, we'll bring DeWITTE, Mr.PARROT & DAVIS411 !) :lol:^_^

Nobody likes crotchety old Ladies, except me.  Especially when there's more than one in the group.  That's when they group together and start cackling.  Anyway, will you go out of your way to come by and pick me up in the Vet Van?  It would be a special honor to ride in the same vehicle as our Illustrious Veterans.  I love them all.  Even old crotchety ones.  They tell the bestest stories.

Better leave davis home.  He lives on the wrong side of the border.  Even if it is the wrong border.  He can't do anything right.

DW Out

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Nobody likes crotchety old Ladies, except me.  Especially when there's more than one in the group.  That's when they group together and start cackling.  Anyway, will you go out of your way to come by and pick me up in the Vet Van?  It would be a special honor to ride in the same vehicle as our Illustrious Veterans.  I love them all.  Even old crotchety ones.  They tell the bestest stories.

Better leave davis home.  He lives on the wrong side of the border.  Even if it is the wrong border.  He can't do anything right.

DW Out

ok ok ok thanks for invite

davis shot gun

ready to go kids

• Upvote 2

It looks like the fur is flyin' in the animal cage...you were right Gals...I can only imagine what happens when you alcohol to the mix!!! :rolleyes:  Fortunately for me I get along with most 4 legged critters and even some two legged kinds!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:48 PM, DWitte said:

DW Out

***///

Thanks you hairy animal ! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you , too ! ^_^:wub:

Nope... can't leave DAVIS... one of us is part Canadian and are actually allowed to cross over and haul him off...

(The Prime Minister is actually PAYING us the usual varmint-removal rate, sooooo....):confused2:

• Upvote 2

On 5/29/2016 at 8:57 PM, Freedomwish said:

Whom ever negged me, it's cool.  I still love this site, the members, the mods, the resources and big bro Adam.   And I'm gonna still be enjoying my whiskey now before the RV, and definitely after the RV.....SO CHEEEEEEEERS!! :cheesehead:

I went back and looked at your posts Freedomwish.  I couldn't figure out why someone would neg you, so I fixed it for you.  No worries.  Enjoy the Freedom.  I do.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:05 PM, davis411 said:

ok ok ok thanks for invite

davis shot gun

ready to go kids

***///

No "shotgun" seating for you...

more likely to be stopped by Highway Patrol if they see the likes of you in a van with little old ladies......:shakehead:

...chained to the floor in the back next to DeWITTE's travel cage for you !  :P

We'll keep you hydrated...Plenty of Scotch..:lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

more likely to be stopped by Highway Patrol if they see the likes of you in a van with little old ladies......:shakehead:

WOW  Now that's some funny stuff.  Poor davis.  BTW, I am American but I don't hold any kinship to Obama.  Maybe we could trade him for davis.  We might be taking in the shorts, but we be nice Yankees.

Say Thank you, Davis

• Upvote 3

On May 29, 2016 at 11:57 PM, Freedomwish said:

Whom ever negged me, it's cool.  I still love this site, the members, the mods, the resources and big bro Adam.   And I'm gonna still be enjoying my whiskey now before the RV, and definitely after the RV.....SO CHEEEEEEEERS!! :cheesehead:

Hey Freedom...don't sweat it...with my big thumbs and these itty bitty buttons it happens to me time and again but when I catch my mishap I call out for help to resolve the mistake!  Btw...that "whiskey" of your looks an awful lot like a beer...and when did you join the "cheesehead" ranks? :eyebrows: Cheers!!! :cheesehead:

9 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

i have seen that movie

but its ok i will still go

• Upvote 5