Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If your approached for a deal from The Iraqi shadow Government Abroad! Its run by a man named Dr. Asad Alsafi. He is now going around to different dinar sites claiming to have inside information he will sell you or different deals with his shadow government group! My opinion is to run the other way!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

There are people everywhere who would rather you part with your hard earned money than work for a living. Scammers are everywhere and we must all be vigilant.

Thxs for the heads up Artitech.

pp

yep agreed everywhere, now i am seeing what is going on in fort mcmurray with the scams,

terrible just down right wrong,

but the law catches them and well u know

nothing ever happens,

i would love 5 min in a room alone with some for what they pull off in life

not everyone can see through the bs

• Upvote 3

I got a call from someone claiming to be a US Treasury Department employee. Funny he had an Indian assent. He said that I had been selected to receive a 9 thousand dollar grant. Because I pay my taxes on time & I have no felonies.

He transferred me to his associate (also with an Indian assent) also claiming to work for the US Treasury Department. He said "congratulations" on being selected. He ask if I wanted the 9 thousand deposited into my bank account - which I said "heck no" you can not get my banking information! He said, no problem we can send it Western Union. At this point, all I needed to do was purchase a $25 I Tunes card, and once they receive the confirmation that it was done, they would wire the 9 thousand dollars. Now he wanted my credit card information! Of course, I was not giving him my credit card information either. He asked why I would not spend $25 to get $9,000.00? I told him that I knew he was scamming me. I asked to speak to his supervisor. A lady came on the line (again with an Indian assent) and once I told her she was not getting any information and I was going to report her to the US treasury Department - she cussed me out and told me that they will NEVER catch them.

They have called back twice after that initial call trying to scam me!

Sad that this people are out there! :(

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Getting cussed out in Indian........:lol:

Ladies...Good Morning!  I'm really not trying to follow you around on these posts!  :twothumbs:  Would that be going postal?

***///

We're so sweet we're used to being followed around by Bees... even BOOSTERhoneyBEES!:P

You going postal is what, like pulling one wing off a fly to watch it fly in a circle..? :lmao:^_^

You couldn't hurt a fly ! We fear you not and quite the contrary - are honoured & blest to have you along our

walk through the DV trail !  Any and ever time! :wub:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

LOL ! Hahaha...! Good policy ! Yer a good Scout !:salute:

You may have to help us cross the DV street here someday,

there are an awful lot of drunk DVers cruisin' around in here ! :shrug::wacko:

Thanks, Kiddo ! :lol::)

i love postal ladies

keeps u on your toes guys,

sleep one eye open,

and how did u know i am a drunk dver 

you gals are smart

where the hell is my nickel ninety five

i am starving here

hahahhaha

davis just found a beer

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Naw... sounds like sumthin' he'd like way too much...^_^

then he'll never stop shadowing us and we'd end up with a forever-stalker ! :lol:

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, boosterbglee said:

He will be a shadow!  In another post he said he drank so much, he "blacked himself out!"  Must have used a Sharpie!  Silly Davis!:D

:ph34r:

i am every where