Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Inside Iraq...Cards Activated at $3.71...Int'l.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Treat this as a rumor.

Dr Shabibi stated numerously the RV would happen in Iraq  then go global a week later.

Not varified.

Your opine.

23  May 2016  TNT RayRen...

I’ve shared with you that Iraqis away from Iraq learned that their international cards are working at a rate of $3.17, give or take a few pennies.  This is their calculations based on what they have and what it will buy.  That continued through the weekend for them, so it’s not just a flash in the pan.  The IMF referred to getting their first Iraqi payment in July for that big loan, and they don’t loan money unless they think they will get it back.  What were some of the prerequisites for that loan?  Some certainly believe a revaluation is a pre-requisite.  If you put that together with everything else required for Iraq to be in its glory, you’d think some of those requirements have been met.  The Rafa bank said that the cards are live and international, and with folks outside the country using their cards, that screams ‘international’.  But if it’s international, why aren’t we at the banks?  There is a system and a process here, but maybe we think we are on step 9 when the system says we are on step 5 or step 3.  We watch the steps unfold, not knowing how many there are.  Every step gets us closer to our destination;  we just don’t’ know the exact day yet.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

RayRen is a meat head.....dead from the neck up.

Luigi, if you had spent your time wisely and used all these years educating yourself, instead of reading stuff that all these pumpers make up out of thin air, you would be able to recognize a fraud. You see, the Iraqi citizens WILL NOT BE GETTING AN RV....their BUYING POWER will increase, period.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

23  May 2016  TNT RayRen...

I’ve shared with you that Iraqis away from Iraq learned that their international cards are working at a rate of $3.17, give or take a few pennies.  

Luigi - Enjoy Ur Regular Night Of Spooning Next To TNT Tony's Ex Con Brother RayRen

While U Two Share A Sleeping Bag Outside The Gates Of The California Penitentiary In Lompoc

After Another Candle Lit Vigil For Ur Hero Tony During The Remaining 7 Months Of His Sentence...

:D    :D     :D

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We know that's a tad more than the 10 cents being bandied about,:confused2:

but after covering the spread and payin' off the money-handlers, and the guy yer payin' to stand in line for ya at

the Wells Fargo, sounds about right coming in fer a final landing at a dime !;)^_^

yes i understand

but where is my money

not gonna retire but at least i can sleep tonight

hahahhaha  love you sgt

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Starrider said:

No I thought he said $7.13 or was it $7.31 I'm so confused now stop it jeepguy its all your fault now.

hahhahahaha    very good  return  sweet lady !   if it  hits at your   values  I will buy  dinner  ;)

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

hahhahahaha    very good  return  sweet lady !   if it  hits at your   values  I will buy  dinner  ;)

Save yourself an "N" and buy her a Diner.  Feed a person for life..........................I think is how the story goes.

Luigi...bad dog !!  I tried to give you ALL my (-).  Adam has to fix that!!  More TNT RayRen BS.  Your mamma musta dropped you on the head one too many times. And how can a rate be good "give or take a few pennies" ??  That would so totally screw up the banks. Now Luigi, hurry and catch that bus to Reno. The exchange centers will only be open from 11:59pm till 12:00am.