Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NDAs

Kjnrainman

Good afternoon,

My? is in regards to Non Disclosure Agreements.

From what I have read, NDAs will be required to be signed in order to exchange currency.

It is my understanding that the NDAs will put many restrictions (other than not disclosing info) on us.

According to some info, they are a document to trap us into what the government intends for us

such as labeling us traitor or enemies of the state by getting us to talk to them by asking us ?s

etc. thus enabling the to confiscate our funds along with other requirements mandated by the government.

Please advise to any knowledge regarding the signing of NDAs.

Hello K, while I am not versed in this area I have always wondered why anyone would need to sign an NDA ? Like when you deposit your money the gov't will know should they be interested ? I think this in nothing but Guru spew. Mind you this is just myop.

Cheers, good luck to us all.

pp

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

NDA's Are Only Used By Scam Artists Like NaDitA To Get People 

You are quick and slick........:jester:   :P   :lol:   Thats our clown and we're proud of him........:lmao:  :eyebrows:

58 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I think this in nothing but Guru spew. 

I think PP is correct ......:twothumbs:

Welcome to Dinar Vets Kjnrainman ..........everyday here is an education.......;)  :wave:     Stay tuned  :peace:

• Upvote 5

To hopefully clarify this more, an NDA will NOT be required by the bank or by the government.  They are used by groups - really scammers - who are trying to get you to give them your dinar prior to the RV with the promise of giving you a very high rate.  They require an NDA because they think it makes them seem more legitimate and because they are trying to present their group as "exclusive".  They do this to try to make themselves more attractive to their intended victims.

Just know to never hand over your dinar to anyone except a bank or legitimate currency dealer.  As long as you do that, no NDA will be needed.

• Upvote 2