Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 5-25-2016

TexasGranny

Well, a bit unusual to be Tuesday and no questions posted, so let me get things rolling. Do you think the release of  all these thousands of prisoners will have any effect on an r/v? I think this is a good thing in and of itself. You?

You have previously mentioned that the price of oil must go up before an rv happens. With the price of oil as low as it is and the US closing in on self- sufficiency, does that mean we will have to wait perhaps another 10 to 20 years?

Hi Adam.

Well my question for today is, do you think that Iraq is not interested in RVing their Dinars? They are getting along now sponging off the currency of others ( the dollar ) and are completely satisfied to keep it that way it seems. In all of the reports coming out of Iraq lately they haven't even made mention of an RV. They are fast becoming a "One Trick Camel" I for one believe that they could RV any time without any serious problems. I know that they are reforming their government, but life goes on for the rest of the people in the country. And anyway the RV is supposed to be a function of the Central Bank and not the parliament  So maybe they are the ones that need a kick in the pants.

Well lets see, I've blamed the government and the Central Bank for not RVing, so is there any other part of the country that I've left out this week? I feel perfectly comfortable making these statements because  number one, my opinion doesn't mean a thing to them and number two it's just an opinion. Well thanks for letting me blow off steam another  week, my wife won't let me do it around the house. Having wrote this before seeing your comments for this week, I hope you have some more good news for us.

Have a great day Adam.

Countryroads

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1