Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where Can Mountain Goat Commentary Be Found?

jrholmes

It is certainly okay to ask this question, but you are not likely to get positive responses.  She is considered by most of us to be just another guru trying to stir the drama pot.  Don't know the answer to your question, but I would recommend you stick around this site to get the best and most accurate information.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, jrholmes said:

Now that Mountain Goat has been "banned" by the Dinar Recaps site, does anyone know where one can find her news letters or comments other than that location?  I hope it is OK to ask this question on Dinar Vets.  Thanks.

JR, 

You are asking a question about someone who is not a DV member, but you also placed this inquiry of yours in the wrong place. This section is for factual news articles with links.

I don't think anyone here knows the answer to your question, anyway. We here @ Dinar Vets do not listen to all these so called 'gurus' who make their own rules and fabricate stories as they go along.

Welcome to the forum.... it took me a while to learn my way around too....back some 6 years ago.

• Upvote 3

Thank you, Retiredaf.  Your kind response is appreciated. :D

I have been a member here for a while.  But I've never really posted anything before today.  I have a lot to learn about how the site works.  I do like the upgrades that have been made recently.  I like to get information in several different places.  The news on this site and some information from Mnt Goat seem to be the best sources I've found to date.

Thanks also to whoever moved my question to the correct location!  :unsure:  Since I usually only closely peruse the news portion of the site, that is where I left my question.  This experience has been very helpful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mtn Goat Started As A Pumper On PTR 5 Years Ago With TNT Tony

'She' Quickly Got Debunked By The Vets Here That Had Been Stationed In Germany

When 'She' Used Incorrect German Phrases While Trying To Pass 'Herself' Off As A German ! :blink:

'She' Was Also Making The Usual Pumper Claims Of An RV Next Week At $4+ That Never Materialized <_<

Soon After Somebody Traced 'Her' IP Address To The East Coast And Not Germany

Later 'She' Tried Being Less Obvious With The Blatent Pumping By Mixing In Articles

The Reason Why 'She' Got Banned From Recraps

Is Because She Was Making Negative Comments About The Pumpers At TNT

Who Years Ago Got Kicked Off Of PTR

Recraps Is A Pumper Site And Doesn't Want Anyone Talking Smack About A Pumper

Even If It's Another Pumper ! :o

:D   :D   :D

- CNN

• Upvote 13

JR,

It is alright to want to gain knowledge on the IQD.  There are a number of sites that offer that opportunity.  As much fun as Thug is you should take heed of his posts as he is one of the very knowledgeable posters on this site.

Recaps is a site created to make money for the owner, American capitalism at its best!  It is unfortunate that this money is being made by often mis-leading people or sensationalizing the story.  There have been many other posters created who just vanish when their usefulness erodes.  (OKIE and Wife in the Know being 2 of many)

You won’t find many Adam Montana postings on Recaps because he isn’t flashy or sensational in his predictions…….(same old HCL prediction which needs to happen before we see any of this!…….)

There are sites you can visit to see what different websites make $$$$ in a day, and what their value is.  The site below indicates Recaps makes about $212 every day and this is without Adsense.  Adsense (google it to learn how it works) can easily double that amount.  Not a bad income for cutting, pasting and embellishing stories.

Recaps is all about making money for the websites ownership, plain and simple! They only allow comments from adoring “fans” who agree with what they post and many of the favorable posts sound as if they are written by the Recaps ownership themselves.

You will see that Dinarvets is not about generating website revenue.  Adam does offer some premium services, but you get something of value from them.

RECAPS

http://www.freewebsiteinfo.org/****************.com

****************.com is worth $ 152,640.00

1 2 3 4 5 2.65 Rating by Freewebsiteinfo.org

****************.com was registered 4 years 10 months ago. It has a alexa rank of #54,502 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 3/10. It is estimated worth of $ 152,640.00 and have a daily income of around $ 212.00. Furthermore the website is generating income from Google Adsense. As no active threats were reported recently, ****************.com is SAFE to browse.

If you really want to look into the value of a website and the many areas that make a website valuable you might look into Alexa.  You can learn all kinds of things there.  ( such as, the google website alone is worth almost 9 billion $$$  USD )

http://www.alexa.com/

Keep learning and studying !!

• Upvote 3

JR...read Thugs timeline posted above. It's quite accurate. There's a group out there convinced, with specific details, that MG is a fabrication of those at recr@ps and is actually one of that websites owners. Once confronted, the MG posts ceased. Look around yourself. If it wasn't true, somebody else out there would pick up her "info" and that hasn't happened.  I gave you a (+) for having the b@lls to come in here as a newbie and ask ???  Let's see if we can get you to double digits before the RV happens (June LOL). Welcome to DV. Read. Learn.

• Upvote 3

Wow.  I figured that they were making money somewhere.  These are pretty good numbers for RECAPs--I could quit my job with that kind of profit!  LOL  Thanks for the additional information, Coorslite21 and King Bean--you comments have been very insightful and kind.  :)

No worries.  I will be spending some regular time here going forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Botzwana.  I looked this name up and found an article that Sam I Am (Mr. Rich) did about this.  Man, there are so many crooks involved in this venture.  And so many people have been misled.  It is really sad that so many have found themselves at a vulnerable place and fallen for all the pumping.  Truth be told, I think we all sort of drank the proverbial Koolaid at first.  Really glad to have found DinarVets (and Adam). 

• Upvote 3

On 18 May, 2016 at 11:03 AM, jrholmes said:

Now that Mountain Goat has been "banned" by the Dinar Recaps site, does anyone know where one can find her news letters or comments other than that location?  I hope it is OK to ask this question on Dinar Vets.  Thanks.

mountain goat eh

maybe up in the mountains

On May 18, 2016 at 10:04 PM, DinarThug said:

When 'She' Used Incorrect German Phrases While Trying To Pass 'Herself' Off As A German ! :blink:

'She' Was Also Making The Usual Pumper Claims Of An RV Next Week At $4+ That Never Materialized <_<

Later 'She' Tried Being Less Obvious With The Blatent Pumping By Mixing In Articles

- CNN

3 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Why did she get banned?   

Reread The Last 5 Lines From The Quote Above ! ;)

Oh, And FYI - Just Like Jake From State Farm - "She's" A Guy ! :o

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Reread The Last 5 Lines From The Quote Above ! ;)

Oh, And FYI - Just Like Jake From State Farm - "She's" A Guy ! :o

:D    :D    :D

And "Peggy"  in customer service!!

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
On May 29, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Botzwana said:

Mtn. Goat AND Dr. Clarke are both a guy named Ken Siegel.  Recraps invented both gurus.

Lol - Recraps Made Another Post Today For Damage Control ! :o

:D     :D     :D

Dear Recaps Readers,

We are once again finding there are lots of rumors floating around Dinarland we would like to address:

On several sites it is once again being stated as fact that the owner of Dinar Recaps is really Mountain Goat. Dr.Clarke or both.  lol

Also that we refuse to post some intel providers because they are the only ones with “the truth” and we are afraid it will “lose readers “ if they know the “real truth”.

Well……..I’m sure there are many intel providers who may think that they are the only ones with the only real intel about the RV/GCR…..but many are still bashing other intel providers in a negative and derogatory manner. That is why we do not post them.

From the Beginning Dinar Recaps has stated that we will not post any negative, bashing, name calling or profanity toward others.

If these people who claim to have the “only truth” would like to share in a respectful manner we would consider posting their information on our blog.  

There really are a lot of pieces to this huge RV/GCR puzzle and we welcome other insights.

Another rumor we have seen in several places is that any Currency holder NOT in a group will never be allowed to exchange.

If a currency of any said country is international and recognized as the currency of that country we believe that anyone will be able to go and exchange at any bank or foreign currency exchange facility for the current international rate offered by that country.  

Just like if you visit Mexico on vacation and exchange your pesos back to USD when you return…….

Of course "private groups" may have different rates and conditions at your exchange appointment but since Recaps is not affiliated with any group…you will need to find out those terms from your group coordinators post RV.  Sorry, Dinar Recaps has no more information about "groups", and does not know how to join one.  (So do NOT email us asking about them.)

So to be clear:

Dinar Recaps does not make up intel under an assumed name.  We just gather and post News, Rumors, and Opinions from OTHER people and many sites in Dinarland so our busy, hard-working readers can get the highlights in one place.  NOTHING posted at Dinar Recaps is from anyone at Dinar Recaps.

We are Currency Holders just like all of you and we really hope that this long roller- coaster/journey/adventure will be over for us all very soon.

And we pray that all our dreams will come true!!

Thanks again to all of you for reading Dinar Recaps ~~

Sincerely,

The Dinar Recaps Team

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thug. And so appropriate that Recr@ps post this notice today, followed closely by another "update" from Dr. Clark.  And while Recr@ps states they will not post negative comments (or questions that make sense for that fact) they are Ok with posting foolish nonsense from Brucie, Yoshie (or whatever his name is) leading the jello-minded TNT fools to dribble all over Recr@ps about the USN, IQN, GCR. Barnum and Bailey had it right.....suckers!! 

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

From the Beginning Dinar Recaps has stated that we will not post any negative, bashing, name calling or profanity toward others

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2016 at 10:04 PM, DinarThug said:

- CNN

I figured out where you got that information, listen to this call of the Moderators of PTR outing Mountain Goat as the owner of recaps, I don't believe this though:

mp3 - mnt goat exposed

Not sure who this "Golfer" guy is, but I'm sure Dan is Dan Atkinson.

They mention TNT Tony on this mp3.

This comes from the Day Star Net website.