Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Off the Boil Again

this certainly is a roller coaster ride of an investment .. It's been a flurry of hype and activity again for the pat few weeks and now it's gone quiet.. I am beginning to think that it could be well into 2017 before it RV's and they are beginning to wind down in preparation for Ramadan in a few weeks.. 

NoviceInvestor, I see you stopped reading the articles that yoda an others are posting again....why would you think it would be 2017 before an RV? Ramadan has absolutely nothing to do with this RV...Go back to the news section an get caught back up on the latest news pertaining to the IMF and World Bank loans that are dominating the news....

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, DoD said:

NoviceInvestor, I see you stopped reading the articles that yoda an others are posting again....why would you think it would be 2017 before an RV? Ramadan has absolutely nothing to do with this RV...Go back to the news section an get caught back up on the latest news pertaining to the IMF and World Bank loans that are dominating the news....

yes .. I read and I observe .. ?

Sadly I think it was Ali Mohsen who said the deletion of zeros project was on hold until early 2017. That being said, Maliki and his band of merry misfits has stirred up a whole bunch of dissension in the GOI that put everybody in a time out. From what I have seen, or haven't, I think Abadi and his crew are trying to work out as much as possible before having another go at this thing. 

They are probably drawing straws on who gets to off the Maliki. I swear that guy is worse than a terd in the punch bowl. If I knew where he lived I'd leave him an upper decker just for Shiites and giggles! Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Shabibilicious, I would keep a close watch on Ramadan this year, I certainly plan to. Good thing for us that parliament went on break so as to keep all the chaos and incompetence off the front page news. It's also obvious in my opinion that parliament has voted on everything needed to receive all these loans from everybody an was not needed anymore. The 2016 budget amendment was the only thing that concerned me an low an behold an article appears today that the amendment is not needed...

All the years I worked in Iraq an Afghanistan an traveling through Dubai, Ramadan was just another work day to the Muslims I worked with. They took more breaks than usual but came to work everyday. This is a religious fasting season not a holiday season. The GOI not doing anything in the Maliki time period during Ramadan was nothing unusual because  they didn't do anything the other 11 months either.

I'm anticipating some big things during the month of June, again lucky for us some of the important decisions that need to be made during this Parliament recess doesn't need their approval...When I see the auctions stopped, I will start packing my bags....

• Upvote 3